Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:28:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: No Verification Emails  (Read 333 times)
fwt83 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 02:13:02 AM

I made a bitcoin purchase today in order to remit a payment due tomorrow. But now when I log into Localbitcoins, it says that I'm logging in from a "browser not seen before" and that I need to get the verification code sent to my email to continue. I've been trying to get into my wallet for over 3 hours now. No email has come through tonight, although I had this issue this afternoon and the verification emails came in immediately. There is no problem with my email. Everything else is coming through fine. I also made an exception in my spam settings to make sure any notifications get through. I am at a loss as to how to get to my wallet if I am not getting the verification email FROM localbitcoins the localbitcoins requires.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Newar
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

https://gliph.me/hUF

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 04:58:35 AM

If you can't get support through their site: https://localbitcoins.com/support/request/#other

then you could try contacting their community manager: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=514454

OTC rating | GPG keyid 1DC91318EE785FDE | Gliph: lightning bicycle tree music | Mycelium, a swift & secure Bitcoin client for Android | LocalBitcoins
MaxLBC

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 07:19:11 AM

Hi!

As I'm living in Finland I'm usually awake during EU daylight hours, e-mail or our twitter is usually the best way to get ahold of me. You can DM us directly on twitter, no need for us to follow you.

twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 02:03:33 PM

It happens sometimes and it's a pain in the butt, support will hopefully show you the right direction but after you log on you can disable this feature, although it is not recommended as it provides another layer of security but anytime you clean up cookies on your PC it will ask you to verify the email everytime. If you have 2fa enabled then I suppose it is ok to turn it off.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████