Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:20:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I don't know what's going on...  (Read 1559 times)
wol-va-rine (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2011, 02:46:42 AM

but I'm pissed...

I just had an automatic payout take .99 BTC out of my Deepbit balance (~roughly a half hour ago) and it's not showing up in my wallet, where is it...? I don't have a bunch of video cards and only get about 400+ MH/s, so that is a lot for me, especially if the payouts for my contributions to the pool are getting stolen...

EDIT: during the time it took me to post this it's now there with 8 confirmations, wtf...? when I had payouts before they didn't take half this long...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kain

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 04, 2011, 02:49:46 AM

but I'm pissed...

I just had an automatic payout take .99 BTC out of my Deepbit balance (~roughly a half hour ago) and it's not showing up in my wallet, where is it...? I don't have a bunch of video cards and only get about 400+ MH/s, so that is a lot for me, especially if the payouts for my contributions to the pool are getting stolen...

Sometimes they take a minute to confirm, give it time, it'll show up.
wol-va-rine (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 04, 2011, 02:51:08 AM

but I'm pissed...

that's the thing, when it's unconfirmed it still shows up within minutes, but as "unconfirmed", this time nothing, nothing for a long time (~30 or so minutes), that was weird...
SomeoneWeird

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2011, 03:21:56 AM

but I'm pissed...

that's the thing, when it's unconfirmed it still shows up within minutes, but as "unconfirmed", this time nothing, nothing for a long time (~30 or so minutes), that was weird...

The sites probably just running a bit slow, give it time, if not PM [Tycho], he's a nice guy Smiley
rezin777

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2011, 03:22:55 AM

but I'm pissed...

And the first thing that comes to mind is theft? Do you know what you are doing when you are "mining"?
error

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2011, 03:41:02 AM

It was your fault for shutting down Bitcoin and then not waiting for it to catch up when you restarted it.

3KzNGwzRZ6SimWuFAgh4TnXzHpruHMZmV8
gigabytecoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 04, 2011, 06:59:03 AM

It was your fault for shutting down Bitcoin and then not waiting for it to catch up when you restarted it.

Now now it's nobody's fault!

He is just a new miner curious as to where his bitcoins are.

Don't worry OP, they are on their way I am sure of it. 2,000+ miners can't be wrong.
Coma

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2011, 12:54:09 PM

If you feel pissed over this, let me know how does the goverment financial system makes you feel after so many years.
I'll wait for that post.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: