Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:06:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: iz-nop.com | 100% Automated | 130% Return | Secure | Chat | 10+ BTC paid out.  (Read 988 times)
Yofun

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 02:05:57 AM

Come deposit Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sinaninkisi

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 02:17:56 AM

arkadaşlar 5 aylık 15kh/s güç veriyorlar ücretsiz olarak yapmanız gereken tek şey siteye girip kayıt olmak. günde yaklaşık 0.00011000 satoshi veriyor sanırım. eh bi yandan kazansın işte ayda bir kere girmek yeterli.

kayıt için link ;

https://hashocean.com/signup/?rid=245965

adresine girerek kayıt olabiliyorsunuz. yukarıdaki adres referansli olarak kaydolmanızı saglıyor. pek bişiy getirmesede banada fayda eder. referans olmaz dersenizde canınız sağolsun alttaki linkte sitenin adresi Smiley

https://hashocean.com

hawooni

Activity: 103
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 02:24:09 AM

No deposit. Just Free Bitcoin Faucet + Games

You get 500 Satoshi every 30 minute.
You can buy raffle tickets and bids to win much more..

https://www.cointoast.com/?sid=bitcointalk
sinaninkisi

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 02:24:50 AM

arkadaşlar 5 aylık 15kh/s güç veriyorlar ücretsiz olarak yapmanız gereken tek şey siteye girip kayıt olmak. günde yaklaşık 0.00011000 satoshi veriyor sanırım. eh bi yandan kazansın işte ayda bir kere girmek yeterli.

kayıt için link ;

adresine girerek kayıt olabiliyorsunuz. yukarıdaki adres referansli olarak kaydolmanızı saglıyor. pek bişiy getirmesede banada fayda eder. referans olmaz dersenizde canınız sağolsun alttaki linkte sitenin adresi Smiley

https://hashocean.com

snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 02:31:43 AM

Hey, i didn't find any description about this nice faucet in the search so i will introduce it here.
Please before I start remember that I am not its admin!

It provides a free and paid method. I will only talk about the free one since it has no risk.
When i joined it i found that I win 4 satoshi per minute and i can cumulate 500 satoshi max so it is basically 500 satoshi every 2 hours and 5 minutes.
The other way, when you earn 100 free satoshi you can change to the other alternative which is 2 satoshi per minute and 1000 satoshi max so 1000 satoshi every 8 hours 20 minutes.
20% for referrals / payment through faucetbox.com with 25 satoshi fees or direct with a high fees
They recently introduced a compagns option from which I understand that you can get 100 satoshi by visiting 6 faucets for 5 seconds.

As always I will post the pro/cons
*for someone visiting faucets every hour it has a low rewards, for another one visiting faucets twice a day the 1000 satoshi option is not bad.
*Compagns is interesting with free 600 satoshi but i don't the timer between each use.
*low ref rate
*don't appreciate a lot theirs fees, and i think faucetbox fees should be removed.
Here is the website : Donaldcoin.com

bitcoinbelieve

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 02:22:04 AM

http://www.coindesk.com/cftc-ruling-defines-bitcoin-and-digital-currencies-as-commodities/

CFTC Ruling Defines Bitcoin and Digital Currencies as Commodities

The US Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) has issued its first action against an unregistered bitcoin options trading platform, ordering the startup to cease operations and simultaneously settling the case.

The CFTC charged San Francisco-based startup Coinflip Inc, which does business under the name Derivabit, and CEO Francisco Riordan with conducting activity related to commodity options, without registering with the agency or meeting rules for exemption.

With the ruling, the CFTC has also confirmed that bitcoin and other digital currencies are commodities covered by the Commodity Exchange Act (CEA). In the past, CFTC chairman Timothy Massad had stated that bitcoin was likely to be considered a commodity.

CFTC director of enforcement Aitan Goelman suggested in a statement that the agency will seek to hold digital currency companies to the same standards as more traditional businesses that fall under its purview.

Goelman said:

"While there is a lot of excitement surrounding bitcoin and other virtual currencies, innovation does not excuse those acting in this space from following the same rules applicable to all participants in the commodity derivatives markets."

More specifically, the CFTC found that Coinflip violated Section 4c of the CEA and Part 32 of the CFTC’s regulations, and that it should have registered as a swap execution facility or designated contract market. The agency also found that Riordan was liable for the violations.
Ending speculation

In its ruling, the CFTC offered clarity as to the ruling, stating that Section 1a(9) of the CEA defines commodity to include "all services, rights, and interests in which contracts for future delivery are presently or in the future dealt in."

"The definition of a 'commodity' is broad... Bitcoin and other virtual currencies are encompassed in the definition and properly defined as commodities," the agency wrote.

Speaking to CoinDesk, New York Law School professor Houman Shadab, who has authored works on the use of cryptographic technologies such as bitcoin for financial derivatives, went on to caution that the CFTC's oversight of the technology is limited to these applications.

However, he suggested the ruling may have larger implications.

"The action puts to rest any notion that virtual currencies qualify as securities. Otherwise, the Securities and Exchange Comission would be bringing this action, not the CFTC," Shadab said.

For more of the agency's views on bitcoin and blockchain technology, revisit our full interview with former CFTC Commissioner Mark Wetjen.

The CFTC did not offer additional commentary on the announcement.
snipie
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 02:33:54 AM

Hey, i didn't find any description about this nice faucet in the search so i will introduce it here.

It provides a free and paid method. I will only talk about the free one since it has no risk.
When i joined it i found that I win 4 satoshi per minute and i can cumulate 500 satoshi max so it is basically 500 satoshi every 2 hours and 5 minutes.
The other way, when you earn 100 free satoshi you can change to the other alternative which is 2 satoshi per minute and 1000 satoshi max so 1000 satoshi every 8 hours 20 minutes.
20% for referrals / payment through faucetbox.com with 25 satoshi fees or direct with a high fees
They recently introduced a compagns option from which I understand that you can get 100 satoshi by visiting 6 faucets for 5 seconds.

*for someone visiting faucets every hour it has a low rewards, for another one visiting faucets twice a day the 1000 satoshi option is not bad.
*Compagns is interesting with free 600 satoshi but i don't the timer between each use.
*low ref rate
*don't appreciate a lot theirs fees, and i think faucetbox fees should be removed.
Here is the website : Donaldcoin.com

sinaninkisi

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 02:34:42 AM

arkadaşlar hashocean 5 aylik 15khs (yaklaşık 5 $ değerinde )ücretsiz kazı şansı veriyor günde yaklaşık 0.00011000 btc kazandırıyor ayda bir kez girmeniz yeterli tek yapmak gereken kayıt olmak.

aşşagıdaki linkten kayıt olabilirsiniz. link benim referansimida içeriyor pek bişiy kazandırmasada Smiley eğer olmaz derseniz direkt siteye girip kayıt olabilirsiniz. en azından yeni başlayanlar için bir tecrübe olur diye düşündüm.

not : kampanya sadece yeni üyeliklerde geçerli.

sinaninkisi

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 02:28:51 AM

arkadaşlar hashocean 5 aylik 15khs ücretsiz kazı şansı veriyor günde yaklaşık 0.00011000 btc kazandırıyor ayda bir kez girmeniz yeterli tek yapmak gereken kayıt olmak.

aşşagıdaki linkten kayıt olabilirsiniz. link benim referansimida içeriyor eğer olmaz derseniz direkt siteye girip kayıt olabilirsiniz. en azından yeni başlayanlar için bir tecrübe olur diye düşündüm.

hawooni

Activity: 103
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 02:29:27 AM

No deposit. Just Free Bitcoin Faucet + Games

You get 500 Satoshi every 30 minute.
You can buy raffle tickets and bids to win much more..

https://www.cointoast.com/?sid=bitcointalk
snipie
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 02:29:09 AM

*low ref rate

spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 02:46:03 AM

I believe there was a thread like this, does anyone know it's name?
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 02:37:38 AM

Does that still exist?
snipie
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 02:28:15 AM

*low ref rate

mckelvy1682

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 02:46:58 AM

Billig Nike Free 5.0 Herre

[/br]

[/br]
. . Livet har mange leksjoner for å lære og ved å spille sport, vil du ha en dyktig lærer .. Lære å være en del av et team og hvordan du kan gi sin beste innsats, er hva barn skal lære å spille sport  . Mange foreldre, som har barn med idrett, vil være å ta beslutninger i lang tid  .? Bør de oppmuntre sine barn mer eller mindre  ? Hvordan barn, sammen med sine foreldre, vet hvilken idrett er rett  . For å hjelpe deg med dine barns sportslige aktiviteter, vil denne artikkelen vurdere noen av faktorene du trenger å vite 

[/br]

[/br]
http://www.aol.com

[/br]

[/br]
. . Uansett hvilket stadium av din atletisk karriere, en profesjonell eller bare en nybegynner, skader er en del av sport .   . Foreldre kan ikke være i stand til å forebygge skader, men de kan gjøre ting for å gjøre dem mindre alvorlig . Smerte er en del av å spille sport, men barna trenger å lære når smertene kan bety at problemet kan være dårlig  . Barn er ikke alltid klar over hvilke skader kan gjøres mye verre ved å fortsette å spille  Du bør også undersøke hvilke typer skader er mest sannsynlig skje i idretten der barnet deltar . . Å ha riktig sikkerhetsutstyr Utstyret er viktig for barna og å kunne gi dem råd om hvilke måter å være forsiktig vil hjelpe  . . Spise riktig er alltid viktig, men enda mer så når idretter blir deltok i . Drikke mye vann er viktig, og barna må vite det  . Barn skal alltid ha vann med dem, og dette er en god vane å ha  . Med alle skudd rundt ytelses drinker, selv om noen kan være greit, . de bør unngås . For mange av dem er fylt med sukker, for ikke å nevne koffein, og at barna ikke trenger enten en  . Å være i meget god stand kan oppnås ved å spise god mat, og dette må være en vane av dine barn

. . Hvis det er en sport som noen av barna er interessert i, å utmerke seg på det, er noe du trenger for å hjelpe dem til å gjøre  I noen tilfeller er det nok for dem å delta i et team med en god coach  . Oppmuntring er noe de trenger, og . det er flere tiltak som kan brukes til å bringe det til dem . De kan delta på leirer for sin idrett, i løpet av sommeren, og får spesialisert trening  . Eksperter kan gi leksjoner til dine barn, som vil sette dem på en raskere vei til å nå sitt potensial  . En viss selvfølgelig må følges for å bli god på en sport, så tror ikke at du kan øke hastigheten på læring av dine barn.  . Det nesten må være en besettelse med sporten, med barna dine, før du trenger å bruke for mye tid på å prøve å få dem bedre  .

[/br]

[/br]
. Det er noen viktige faktorer som må vurderes av foreldre som har barn med idrett, og vi har sett på de.  . Retten idrett er en aktivitet som vil belønne dine barn på måter som er annerledes .  . Verdien av teamarbeid vil være en lekse lært, og de fysiske øvelsene vil forbedre deres helse  Selvfølgelig, det er også risiko involvert, og du. må gjøre alt du kan for å minimere disse 

sinaninkisi

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 02:33:16 AM

arkadaşlar hashocean 5 aylik 15khs (yaklaşık 5 $ değerinde )ücretsiz kazı şansı veriyor günde yaklaşık 0.00011000 btc kazandırıyor ayda bir kez girmeniz yeterli tek yapmak gereken kayıt olmak.

aşşagıdaki linkten kayıt olabilirsiniz. link benim referansimida içeriyor pek bişiy kazandırmasada Smiley eğer olmaz derseniz direkt siteye girip kayıt olabilirsiniz. en azından yeni başlayanlar için bir tecrübe olur diye düşündüm.

not : kampanya sadece yeni üyeliklerde geçerli.

EmilyJenners

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 02:39:22 AM

Will code anything web related, no questions asked, I do not mind what you want made however immoral.

I have been working with these technologies since 2002 (Obviously not AJAX and JQUERY).

I have worked as a professional PHP developer since 2004, I can work with MVC if you require.

I can design and have experience with Bootstrap and Foundation. If you want pro design you should hire a graphic designer though..

Add me to skype, I will make anything you want. emilyjenners@outlook.com
Agestorzrxx

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 02:51:35 AM

I have some Kaspersky Internet Security 2014/2015 keys for 1pc-3-years.
it's only need $8.
EmilyJenners

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 02:31:34 AM

Looking to earn some extra cash, Thought I would sign up here.

Will code anything web related, no questions asked, I do not mind what you want made however immoral.

I have been working with these technologies since 2002 (Obviously not AJAX and JQUERY).

I have worked as a professional PHP developer since 2004, I can work with MVC if you require.

I can design and have experience with Bootstrap and Foundation. If you want pro design you should hire a graphic designer though..

Add me to skype, I will make anything you want. emilyjenners@outlook.com
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4340
Merit: 3042

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 02:51:33 AM

Plugh. This is a test of the emergency hollow voice system.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: