Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:44:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Crypto::Stocks] QBOND Offering  (Read 1626 times)
RiverBoatBTC (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 12:20:24 PM

Owner is a 2X Felon
Wanted to start the bond at first to go gamble in Las Vegas
Owner is prob gambling away your funds
Have seen 0 advertising for the actual game (how is it turning a profit?)
Owner started PMpoker a failed pokers site, but states he is experienced in the field
Owner name is Steven Swanson

edit: He is talking to himself with shill accounts just like he did on the QuintoBTC ipo

Quinto has scam written all over it beware!

steven Swanson
Date of Birth
9/1959
Phone Number
702-804-8773
Additional Phone Numbers
253-939-9542, 253-815-9470
Most Recent Address
5250 S Rainbow Blvd, Unit 1054, Las Vegas, NV 89118-0624
Aliases/Name Variations
Steven Carl Swanson, Steven A Swanson, Steven C Swanson, Steve Carl Swanson, Steve C Swanson, Steve Swanson

Criminal Records (2)
Case Number ID:271836
Category:Criminal/traffic
Charges Filed Date:N/A
Offense Date: N/A
Offense Code:0946160
Offense Description:OTHER FELONY
Source:wadoc
Case Type:N/A
Source Name:WA Dept of Corrections
Source State:WA

He locks the threads when questioned
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=473710.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RiverBoatBTC (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 10:07:50 PM

Excuse me. I have seen you attacking several people on this site, especially the Quinto guy, and I have to wonder, why?
How, exactly is this a scam? He has answered all of your accusations, very clearly.
He puts all of his numbers up for everyone to see.

What I do see, is you slandering people and then trying to open sites like they have already built. Now, that's what I call a scam!

Who are you? Why are you attacking people and then trying to get donations to build the exact same type of sites?

Can you answer these questions? 
This is a SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

He uses shill accounts to prop up his securities, just check the quinto thread.

Lets cut the crap, lets ask theymos if your IP matches old QuintoBTC and settle this. If you are not him you should have no problem with this. But on the other hand if you are a Shill trying to prop up this crap your answer will be no. There is no good reason not to say its ok. The IP will not be released, theymos will just confirm if its you or not.  Wink

Lets see if they comply to something so simple...

RiverBoatBTC (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 10:48:02 PM

Check away! I have nothing to hide, dude. I don't go around attacking people for no good reason, as do you.
I am a man that is interested in investing in good quality companies. I have found that in Quinto. The owner has answered every single question I have asked, openly and honestly. You? You throw back bullshit accusations. You don't answer anything. I wonder why that is? Do you have something to hide?

So, feel free to check my IP. I have my internet through a company called Zeta Broadband, located in El Dorado Hills, CA. I live about ten miles from their office, in the Rescue, CA area.

My name is Bear Gibbons. I am a real man, not a shill, as you're accusing me of. I seek to build and create, unlike someone such as you that has to attack people and their projects, and then you try to seek donations to start the exact same kind of websites. You seek to profit off of others' destruction, based on useless, baseless information. I see that you're also attacking the owner of CoinPal. And you're also trying to buy another exchange like his!!! You're the worst kind of human in my book. You don't have the intelligence or know-how to build your own sites and compete fairly against others. It looks to me, that you're the shill here.

What is your real name? Why are you attacking people and then trying to buy sites like those you're attacking? What part of the country do you live in? Your bullshit tactics won't work against me. Like answering my questions with accusations, libel & slander, rather than the truth. If there is, indeed, any truths about you to tell.  

Come out from behind your hidey-hole and tell the bitcoin community who you are! Stop hiding behind your bullshit names and false addresses.

I dare you.

See how he states against me lol.... whoops someone messed up.

QuietBearBTC

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 12:38:52 AM

Fail? Really? Where is your license info located?
Why don't you answer my questions?
Why do you attack only people who have sites that you're asking for donations to buy similar sites?

I don't know who you are or why you have the need to attack others to profit from, rather than going out and building something to compete against others with. You're a worthless fuck, from everything I have read that you've written here on this site about others and others have written about you. You do nothing constructive. You do nothing but make baseless attacks against others in ways that makes it difficult to defend against. You're even posting things about other people that is no concern of yours. Why is that? What are you trying to hide about yourself, that causes you to distract people from looking at you?
If you don't like the way someone does business, build a better mousetrap, but don't go out in a public forum and attack people you don't know.

I did not attack you, but I will most definitely defend myself against your attacks against me. You say you didn't attack me, but you did, by claiming I am not who I say I am.

I've noticed that's what you do though. You go out and attack others who have something that you want to steal, by disparaging them in the hopes they will go out of business, so you can buy a similar business and take theirs from them. That's about as low as a human can go and still be considered, a human.

I have also bought shares in CoinPal, as well. Do you think I am him, too? Will you think I am anyone that you attack and I defend? Because, I will defend those that you are attacking, as best as I can. I hate fucks like yourself. You're like a school yard bully that has to beat up on others, just to make yourself feel important.

What is your business? Fraud & Scam Alerts, or some such thing? You go after people who you want to steal from, by telling others you will get their monies back for them, at a fee? Sounds legit, until someone looks at you. I have seen several posts of people asking you who you are, and getting no reply from you. So, I ask you again... Where is this info you've posted about yourself?

And lastly... I saw where you got a reply that said our IP's aren't connected, but you refuse to accept this as proof that the Quintobtc guy & I are not the same person? Really? This just proves that you're a worthless shill, out to disparage others with baseless attacks.

Now. Go fuck yourself.

RiverBoatBTC (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 12:43:04 AM

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Yea... I have posted my personal info as well as my Drivers license before so.. fail.

This still does not change the fact this security is run by a
Felon
Gambler
Failed business man

And I can prove every last one of those.

RiverBoatBTC (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 12:45:51 AM

Fail? Really? Where is your license info located?
Why don't you answer my questions?
Why do you attack only people who have sites that you're asking for donations to buy similar sites?

I don't know who you are or why you have the need to attack others to profit from, rather than going out and building something to compete against others with. You're a worthless fuck, from everything I have read that you've written here on this site about others and others have written about you. You do nothing constructive. You do nothing but make baseless attacks against others in ways that makes it difficult to defend against. You're even posting things about other people that is no concern of yours. Why is that? What are you trying to hide about yourself, that causes you to distract people from looking at you?
If you don't like the way someone does business, build a better mousetrap, but don't go out in a public forum and attack people you don't know.

I did not attack you, but I will most definitely defend myself against your attacks against me. You say you didn't attack me, but you did, by claiming I am not who I say I am.

I've noticed that's what you do though. You go out and attack others who have something that you want to steal, by disparaging them in the hopes they will go out of business, so you can buy a similar business and take theirs from them. That's about as low as a human can go and still be considered, a human.

I have also bought shares in CoinPal, as well. Do you think I am him, too? Will you think I am anyone that you attack and I defend? Because, I will defend those that you are attacking, as best as I can. I hate fucks like yourself. You're like a school yard bully that has to beat up on others, just to make yourself feel important.

What is your business? Fraud & Scam Alerts, or some such thing? You go after people who you want to steal from, by telling others you will get their monies back for them, at a fee? Sounds legit, until someone looks at you. I have seen several posts of people asking you who you are, and getting no reply from you. So, I ask you again... Where is this info you've posted about yourself?

And lastly... I saw where you got a reply that said our IP's aren't connected, but you refuse to accept this as proof that the Quintobtc guy & I are not the same person? Really? This just proves that you're a worthless shill, out to disparage others with baseless attacks.

Now. Go fuck yourself.

Somebody's angry  Cry

I think it is you who trying to distract people, what business is it of yours to defend someone elses IPO... Kinda odd wouldn't you say?

pascal257

Activity: 493
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 10:17:09 AM

RiverBoatBTC, QuietBearBTC and QuintoBTC

Whats going on here?

Maybe try fakenamegenerator.com next time.
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 02:55:24 PM

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Smiley

Maybe I should start a thread in Scam Accusations?

Nah.  Why bother Cheesy
RiverBoatBTC (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 03:09:12 PM

Wow thats a first lmfao go Theymos... No need to say another word to him. Anyone who looks at his trust rating and seen Theymos did it, will just walk away.

NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 03:19:12 PM

The whole thing is hilarious, even by Crypto::Stocks' standards.  The "order book":

Very volume.
Much unknown!
pascal257

Activity: 493
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 09:44:10 AM

The whole thing is hilarious, even by Crypto::Stocks' standards.  The "order book":

Very volume.
Much unknown!
Is cryptostocks actually using the term "Unkown"? So they have no idea what happened to these shares? That makes them even more trustworthy.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: