Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 02:48:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC-assets.com - scam now?  (Read 2985 times)
franckye

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 06:09:34 PM

Hey investors of btc-assets.com ; I just noticed the btc-assets' thread was locked  , their live chat support on the site was gone, the release investment option was disabled and most importantly the withdrawal isn't instant anymore , unlike on my previous withdrawal it was automated. I guess it is the end, so those who have plans to earn with this site : DO NOT INVEST ANYMORE!
Well it's part of being a risk taker, losing Cheesy I'm in search again for another good HYIP/ponzi Wink

Thanks for the warning though I did not join this one.  Wink
supermoney
Legendary

Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 07:40:31 PM

Hey investors of btc-assets.com ; I just noticed the btc-assets' thread was locked  , their live chat support on the site was gone, the release investment option was disabled and most importantly the withdrawal isn't instant anymore , unlike on my previous withdrawal it was automated. I guess it is the end, so those who have plans to earn with this site : DO NOT INVEST ANYMORE!
Well it's part of being a risk taker, losing Cheesy I'm in search again for another good HYIP/ponzi Wink

Why you will search another ponzi if you already got scammed?

That isn't a smart move, better stay away from that kind of sites or some day they will take a big amount from you.

Have you ever gambled? In order to win you must lose as well in the long run.
Obviously the longer you play and the higher is the chance of losing. HYIP industry works the same, deal with it  Wink

TIP: When there are no good HYIPs around it's better to hold instead of doing random investments.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 08:00:31 PM

Hey investors of btc-assets.com ; I just noticed the btc-assets' thread was locked  , their live chat support on the site was gone, the release investment option was disabled and most importantly the withdrawal isn't instant anymore , unlike on my previous withdrawal it was automated. I guess it is the end, so those who have plans to earn with this site : DO NOT INVEST ANYMORE!

Why you will search another ponzi if you already got scammed?

That isn't a smart move, better stay away from that kind of sites or some day they will take a big amount from you.

Have you ever gambled? In order to win you must lose as well in the long run.
Obviously the longer you play and the higher is the chance of losing. HYIP industry works the same, deal with it  Wink

TIP: When there are no good HYIPs around it's better to hold instead of doing random investments.

You're correct man! In these kind of things; no pain, no gain. Its very much alike with gambling, you don't always win , there's always a loss. Anyway I lost 0.04 btc on that scam site Grin I thought they're gonna stay for at least a month but I was wrong.
adolf84

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 11:33:21 PM

I think its not only scam now, but all site like this 99% will become a scam site soon or later, thats why i like to invest on this kind of site, its same like betting in my mind  Cheesy Grin

So dont crying and said some fucking word if yours bitcoin change into dust and wind...
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 03:32:56 AM

This is highly insulting for others who tries to withdraw their earnings there, they will receive this response.
Please Deposit Minimum 0.1BTC for withdrawal processing..
Damn SCAMMERS.
Franciem

Activity: 322

Real power doesnt hit hard,but right to the target

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 03:42:26 AM

Ponzi is wrong place to invest your money

biggbox

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2015, 05:08:47 AM

This is highly insulting for others who tries to withdraw their earnings there, they will receive this response.
Damn SCAMMERS.

Coin-face.com also did that. haha

1Cr9iLWm2dSGH8259VQd2wDzpkR63jGVjW
nejibens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 02:47:02 PM

Damn SCAMMERS.

I think it's retarded method of scam. I guess no one can deposit again in this scammer website, the admin wait more and more coins to run away . Do not invest and take care.
maartenhaha

Activity: 1456
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2015, 09:32:31 AM
Last edit: September 28, 2015, 09:48:26 AM by maartenhaha

ha! thanks for the warning Smiley

hmm i smelled the fishy fish when i saw someone posting the lik on my gmail page + thingy so i  googled btc-assets.com, reviews and stumbled upon your tread first page second choise

first choise was this:  http://scamanalyze.com/check/btc-assets.com.html

is that scamanalizer good aswell?

edit:did some tracking Smiley

rixon olvina

https://plus.google.com/u/0/113748298051103301994/posts?cfem=1

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐
███████████████████████████

█████████████████████████

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
StevenLiang

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 11:46:53 AM

Damn SCAMMERS.

Haha, you got busted.
That's why never choose ponzi on your investment programs. I even didn't want to get profit on ponzi. Why?

Because implicitly i already make the other people loss.

and also keep support some people to keep making a ponzi sites.

I can't do that, even with 1,000 satoshies.
Hellacopter

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 12:08:54 PM

Damn SCAMMERS.

Haha, you got busted.
That's why never choose ponzi on your investment programs. I even didn't want to get profit on ponzi. Why?

Because implicitly i already make the other people loss.

and also keep support some people to keep making a ponzi sites.

I can't do that, even with 1,000 satoshies.

The ponzi's sites can't success long term and have to fail in the final steps and then run away with people's money. Such this scammer btc-assets site, for example. So we need to take care enough
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: