Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:05:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: :: 1 Free Bitcoin - absolutely free, no $ required. Just use my affiliate link  (Read 2643 times)
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰 (OP)
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
October 14, 2012, 11:20:26 AM

What's Clixsense?
Clixsense is a site that pays you money for viewing advertisements, completing offers and surveys as well as tasks. It's similar to a lot of Bitcoin services, but this is about USD cash. However, there is a referral / affiliate system which can be quite beneficial.

So here's the deal.
If you put in about 15 minutes a day, you can make a bit of money - I've made $9.40 in five days. That's nearly a bitcoin. But I will also share my affiliate earnings with you and pay you in bitcoins.

I will take the Paypal money you earn on Clixsense and convert them to bitcoins AND give you a bonus of my affiliate income.

Current rate is (MtgoxUSD - 3%) from clixsense = 1 bitcoin. This is good for you - you'll get more bitcoins compared to the market price. Keep in mind that this offer is only good once, and I will only give you a maximum of one bitcoin.

Signing up
Click on the second (to the right) link in my signature to sign up, and reply or PM me with your username once you have reached (MtgoxUSD - 3%) and would like to covert it to 1 Bitcoin. If you're happy with taking Paypal as the $, I will give you a bonus of 0.02 BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
oli123123
Legendary

Activity: 1445
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 15, 2012, 04:41:44 PM

PM Sent.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: