Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:46:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Donaldcoin  (Read 999 times)
snipie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 03:10:08 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2015, 03:43:44 PM by snipie

Hey, i didn't find any description about this nice faucet in the search so i will introduce it here.
Please before I start remember that I am not its admin!

It provides a free and paid method. I will only talk about the free one since it has no risk.
When i joined it i found that I win 4 satoshi per minute and i can cumulate 500 satoshi max so it is basically 500 satoshi every 2 hours and 5 minutes.
The other way, when you earn 100 free satoshi you can change to the other alternative which is 2 satoshi per minute and 1000 satoshi max so 1000 satoshi every 8 hours 20 minutes.
20% for referrals / payment through faucetbox.com with 25 satoshi fees or direct with a high fees
They recently introduced a compagns option from which I understand that you can get 100 satoshi by visiting 6 faucets for 5 seconds.

As always I will post the pro/cons
*for someone visiting faucets every hour it has a low rewards, for another one visiting faucets twice a day the 1000 satoshi option is not bad.
*Compagns is interesting with free 600 satoshi but i don't the timer between each use.
*low ref rate
*don't appreciate a lot theirs fees, and i think faucetbox fees should be removed.
Here is the website : Donaldcoin.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
N.B: tried to post this topic 12 hours ago but apparently the forums bugged, can't post anything, refreshing didn't seem to work, last post in the whole forums was 3/4 hour before the incident.
Found this post today in a thread in archival and theymos said theses topics were lost so i repost it in the right section, if there is any problem with my post please notify me I will delete it.
And anyone know what happened yesterday?
Edit: found the explication here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1183089.msg12453893#msg12453893

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: