Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:12:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: btc to £1000000  (Read 3611 times)
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 08:43:03 PM

how many years to see this price?
i doubt it will ever reach this price though i would think more about a 10 thousand pounds price i think it might reach this in about 5 years

Using pounds is a subtle way to say that you expect it to reach 20 thousand dollars Wink 5 years seems ok to me and Id be more than happy with that timeslot Smiley
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 10:23:58 PM

how many years to see this price?
i doubt it will ever reach this price though i would think more about a 10 thousand pounds price i think it might reach this in about 5 years

Using pounds is a subtle way to say that you expect it to reach 20 thousand dollars Wink 5 years seems ok to me and Id be more than happy with that timeslot Smiley

BTCitcoin has more potential to reach £1000000 even more than that as time is passing away BTCitcoin getting more attention around with it's adoption and acceptance, many big companies and merchants are thinking about this innovation to start accepting it as normal payment method for their daily use so hold it tight soon it would be happen.
futurebit640

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 11:37:41 PM

I think the number is a bit exaggerated although i do have the confidence that bitcoin price should be much higher if the economic situation starts to worsen.

only a bit? we must be happy to see the price reach $2000 at some point in the future. at this point we can't even maintain the $300 level for quite a while.

Yes your correct. The current trend looking like going further down instead moving up. If I'm not wrong the bitcoin prices and any other country economy is not linked so whether country currency go down or up bitcoin prices will not move much. Bitcoin prices will move up only when its demand increasing for that more and more businesses start accepting it as a currency.
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 03:48:01 PM

Bitcoin is THE PERFECT tool for a gov to have 100% control of it's slaves....

I have been warning of this... The govs of this world WILL try to take control of bitcoin...

They will attempt to convice the moronic public it's a wise move because it's controlled by pedos and drug lords... This is not true.

If we do nothing... I fear for the future of humanity.

DO NOT let the gov spin it's lies in your country, when they start the fight spread the truth do not allow the pigs to enslave humanity.

To the contrary. If Bitcoin went fully mainstream and the transaction volume went as high as fiat transaction volume, then good luck to the goverment trying to trace stuff out.
Bitcoin is OPEN SOURCE. There's no way an open source tool is going to be a gov wet dream tool of control. There will always ways to go around it if you want to, specially if getting paid in BTC becomes a normal thing.

We are witnessing for the first time in history a fully alternative economy that is about to mindfuck the establishment. This is simply unparalleled and the consequences cannot be fully predicted.
What we know is tho, cash is going OUT in the next 1 to 2 decades, and Bitcoin will be there to fill the gap in an open source way.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 04:10:09 PM

Bitcoin is THE PERFECT tool for a gov to have 100% control of it's slaves....

I have been warning of this... The govs of this world WILL try to take control of bitcoin...

They will attempt to convice the moronic public it's a wise move because it's controlled by pedos and drug lords... This is not true.

If we do nothing... I fear for the future of humanity.

DO NOT let the gov spin it's lies in your country, when they start the fight spread the truth do not allow the pigs to enslave humanity.

To the contrary. If Bitcoin went fully mainstream and the transaction volume went as high as fiat transaction volume, then good luck to the goverment trying to trace stuff out.
Bitcoin is OPEN SOURCE. There's no way an open source tool is going to be a gov wet dream tool of control. There will always ways to go around it if you want to, specially if getting paid in BTC becomes a normal thing.

We are witnessing for the first time in history a fully alternative economy that is about to mindfuck the establishment. This is simply unparalleled and the consequences cannot be fully predicted.
What we know is tho, cash is going OUT in the next 1 to 2 decades, and Bitcoin will be there to fill the gap in an open source way.

Yepp that's pretty much it. Totally disruption from the outside and I believe also from the inside when high technically skilled employees at Banks (who will try transform themselves into Tech companies because traditional banking is going to die), will choose to switch the sites when realizing that permissioned closed centralized ledgers will have no chance in the long run.
neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2015, 04:18:29 PM

btc to £1000000
lolz this make me laugh.
this is really impossible even in the future.
reaching $500 is so hard for us as of now.
but no doubt it will reach again $1000 but to say
£1000000 wow!!! and lolz... well i hope so i can see this.
even i age some day... but it is really impossible.
so please stop dreaming now and wake up... Tongue

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
LMGTFY

Activity: 644
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 05:22:29 PM

btc to £1000000
lolz this make me laugh.

When I first came across Bitcoin the BTC/USD price was around 10c ($0.1). I watched it go up by an order of magnitude, to $1. Then a second order of magnitude, to $10. A third, to $100. And then a fourth, to $1000.

So no, while I might be pessimistic about the chances of this happening again soon, saying that this is really impossible just seems naive.

This space intentionally left blank.
Mieehayii

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 02:57:49 AM

lol,

all GBP exchange here http://bittybot.co/uk/uk-bitcoin-exchanges-gbp/

there is a million times to the distance of your goal

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███▀████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀▄█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄█▄▀████

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀█████
███          ▀███   ████████   ██    ▀█████████   ██           ▀████   █████
███   █████▄   ██   ████████   ██      ▀███████   ██   ██████▄   ███   █████
███   ██████   ██   ████████   ██   █▄   ▀█████   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███   █████▀   ██   ████████   ██   ███▄   ▀███   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███          ▄███   ▀██████▀   ██   █████▄   ▀█   ██   ███████▀   ██   █████
███   ▄▄▄▄▄███████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███   ███████▄      ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████
███   █████████████▄        ▄████   █████████▄    ██        ▄▄▄█████   █████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
[[[ Whitepaper    Twitter     Facebook]]]
[[[  Telegram      Medium     Youtube ]]]
LMGTFY

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 07:13:43 AM

lol,

all GBP exchange here http://bittybot.co/uk/uk-bitcoin-exchanges-gbp/

there is a million times to the distance of your goal

That would be true if the current price was GBP 1. (1 * 1 000 000 = 1 000 000). But the current price isn't GBP 1, it's ~ GBP 150. It's less than 10 000 times to the goal (still a long way to go, but not without historical precedent - as I mentioned in my previous post in this thread, BTC rose from USD 0.1 to USD 1000 - a 10 000 increase.)

manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 03:44:13 PM

It only takes about 1% of the world's wealth to get to 6 figures, so it's definitely doable. There will be a huge paradigm shift and it will be during our lifetimes. If anyone thinks things can go on the way they are indefinitely they are being delusional and victim of normalcy bias.
novadragon

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 04:18:09 PM

impossible, even can also, it takes a very long time  Sad
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 06:07:53 PM

This will be after the global collapse of currency systems and they all go into hyperinflation. I cannot believe what I have just read in this article from the chief economist of the BOE.

Bitcoin also gets a mention, im in absolute shock.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/bank-of-england/11874061/Negative-interest-rates-could-be-necessary-to-protect-UK-economy-says-Bank-of-England-chief-economist.html

In England the telegraph is generally recognised as being one of the more respected newspapers.

Nice of you to drop by, Mike. 

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
amazonrefunder1

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

illuminati

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 06:09:56 PM

not really as i know
NoRespect

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 06:07:30 AM

do not be too quick to think like that, to get to the $ 1,000 price alone is very difficult
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 10:44:29 AM

btc to £1000000
lolz this make me laugh.

When I first came across Bitcoin the BTC/USD price was around 10c ($0.1). I watched it go up by an order of magnitude, to $1. Then a second order of magnitude, to $10. A third, to $100. And then a fourth, to $1000.

So no, while I might be pessimistic about the chances of this happening again soon, saying that this is really impossible just seems naive.
I understand what you are trying to say. Bitcoin growth was indeed phenomenal and nobody expect it to grow over 1800% over these years.
But you probably know that: lower the price = easier to reach higher value. It was quite easy for BTC price to rise from 10 to 20 dollars.
But it is extremely unlikely that we will see $240 into $2400 anytime soon.
LMGTFY

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 11:41:31 AM

btc to £1000000
lolz this make me laugh.

I understand what you are trying to say. Bitcoin growth was indeed phenomenal and nobody expect it to grow over 1800% over these years.
But you probably know that: lower the price = easier to reach higher value. It was quite easy for BTC price to rise from 10 to 20 dollars.

Well, as I said I'm pessimistic about it happening any time soon. My intent was to point out that such a rise isn't "really impossible". I don't entirely agree that the USD 10 to 20 rise was "quite easy" - it took 19 months to happen! (BTC/USD first rose above $20 in June 2011, next rose - and remained - above $20 in February 2013). Nice, round, absolute numbers like 1, 10, 100, 1000 - and 1000000 - are really just "magic numbers" - they're only useful when we consider the context, hence why I've been talking about orders of magnitude, and why we tend to use log charts rather than linear charts.

People get carried away with absolute numbers - there's a thread on slashdot.org from early 2011 where people discuss the magic number "1" - and how ludicrous it is that "magic internet money" could presume to have this value! We saw similar things with USD 10, 100 and 1000 - yet BTC is global and not directly connected to USD (the OP and myself both think primarily in GBP, and there's a significant part of the community who think in CNY, and, to a lesser extent EUR or CAD). Slightly off-topic, though - this paragraph is straying away from the directional discussion and more towards a general comment on our obsession with certain numbers, so apologies if it seems like I'm starting a new tangent.

Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 11:46:23 AM

btc to £1000000
lolz this make me laugh.

The time you're speaking about Bitcoin was nothing. And when Bitcoin suddenly reached $1 in price people said it will soon go down again. The same was said when the price hit $10.
Today Bitcoin is still very very small and lots people and experts see it's potential. Even the WEF is of the opinion that in 10 years 10% of global GDP could be hold in Bitcoin and Blockchain in general. Even if only 10% of these 10% would be hold in Bitcoin alone this could mean a price of $40.000 for Bitcoin.Not that bad I think even if it's not close to the £1000000.
My point is that there is still a lot room and space that Bitcoin's price can rise.
Therefore a really interesting article was written by nasdaq regarding the WEF.

"Bitcoin: Long-Term Perspective Shows Boundless Possibilities"
http://www.nasdaq.com/article/bitcoin-longterm-perspective-shows-boundless-possibilities-cm524183
Mickeyb

Activity: 798

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 08:01:19 PM

You cannot but love how all these newspapers and experts are slowly changing their point of view about Bitcoin. I mean there are so many nice articles in this year that are slowly but surely acknowledging the Bitcoin technology.

The tide is definitely turning around and this cannot be but a bullish sign! We can't be but excited about our future!
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 08:15:41 PM

You cannot but love how all these newspapers and experts are slowly changing their point of view about Bitcoin. I mean there are so many nice articles in this year that are slowly but surely acknowledging the Bitcoin technology.

The tide is definitely turning around and this cannot be but a bullish sign! We can't be but excited about our future!

Bitcoin has something special than our expectation and that is good sign there so many positive signals and media attention, big whales are now taking it as safer investment so that we can hope for this £1000000 price level even more than that one day we will be there.
ashour

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 09:35:37 PM

£1000000 seems unlikely for bitcoin. If bitcoin ever hit £1000000 then the £1000000 might not worth as much as £1000000 of today.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: