Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:12:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What are Advantages in countries having 6 months daylight and 6 month darkness?  (Read 939 times)
oni.saori (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 04:48:45 PM

What are Advantages in countries having 6 months daylight and 6 month darkness?

IELTS EXAM QUESTION RECENT EXAMS
Speaking Part 3 (not full question)

Unable to find about this answer
can somebody help
thanks in advance
White sugar
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 02:48:59 PM

Only 'country' that I know that fits 6 months of darkness and 6 months of light is the north and south Pole.

Maybe some part of other countries like Norway and Groenland, but such parts are almost not habitated.
oni.saori (OP)

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 05:16:18 PM

Only 'country' that I know that fits 6 months of darkness and 6 months of light is the north and south Pole.

Maybe some part of other countries like Norway and Groenland, but such parts are almost not habitated.

Advantages in countries

please solve this ?

i need advantages of this
Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 05:18:41 PM

Advantages in countries

please solve this ?

i need advantages of this

I don't see any advantage nor disadvantage. This is just something different which can be cool or can not be depending of you.
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4368
Merit: 3045

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 11:45:55 PM

There are no right or wrong answers in the speaking test. You merely have to demonstrate in your response that you understand the question. You're going to fail at that rate.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3083

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2015, 12:21:20 AM

No such place exists.

On earth, the north and south poles get 3 months of darkness and 3 months of light.  The other 6 months are on average half darkness and half light.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 01:58:41 AM

IELTS EXAM QUESTION RECENT EXAMS
Speaking Part 3 (not full question)

Unable to find about this answer
can somebody help
thanks in advance

"Honey, sun out! Where you hide?"
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 02:06:20 AM

No such place exists.

On earth, the north and south poles get 3 months of darkness and 3 months of light.  The other 6 months are on average half darkness and half light.

IELTS is the International English Language Testing System, the world’s proven English language test.

IELTS was one of the pioneers of four skills English language testing over 25 years ago, and continues to set the standard for English language testing today.

Luckily, it's an English test and not a global or Flat Earth geography test.
Mrzinzin

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 03:26:36 AM

wtf is this question Huh

If you are a bear may be good, you hibernate for 6 months while is night and can hunt for another 6 months at any time of day.

Or if you are a vampire, 6 months without risk of being burned by daylight, instead of just 30 days of night you'll have 6 months of night
Enjorlas

Activity: 788
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 03:46:17 AM

One advantage would be that the inhabitants of such a region would typically be superior. I am speculating that such a people who lived in this region for a long time would exhibit K-selected organism traits such as high IQs, hard workers, the ability to plan things for the long term, strong care for children, AND strong loyalty to the in-Group to name a few. Such traits would have been necessary for a people to survive in this region.

So to sum it up, your neighbors would be better people than the people who live in warmer regions.
Mrzinzin

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 04:52:38 AM

One advantage would be that the inhabitants of such a region would typically be superior. I am speculating that such a people who lived in this region for a long time would exhibit K-selected organism traits such as high IQs, hard workers, the ability to plan things for the long term, strong care for children, AND strong loyalty to the in-Group to name a few. Such traits would have been necessary for a people to survive in this region.

So to sum it up, your neighbors would be better people than the people who live in warmer regions.

yes, but why they should be superior?
Holliday
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1010

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 05:31:11 AM

Perhaps struggling to survive only achieves survival while when survival comes easy you can devote your time to other endeavors, like improving the quality of life.

Then again, necessity is the mother of invention, so... I dunno.

If you aren't the sole controller of your private keys, you don't have any bitcoins.
saladin7000

Activity: 479

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 01:06:13 PM

look like a boring country  Grin Grin

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████