Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:22:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AVAILABLE - BUY/SELL BITCOINS UK 24/7- QUICK SAFE HASSLE FREE 4% fee.  (Read 26869 times)
Mjbmonetarymetals (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1096
Merit: 1067

View Profile
December 19, 2012, 11:19:21 PM

I've just pm'ed you Cheesy

Thanks for the heads up on the error I'll check that now or in the morning , not sure how many people have had the same issue, your quote form landed twice with me. But I'm not sure if you tried several times 

Bitrated user: Mick.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mjbmonetarymetals (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2012, 11:58:44 PM

I've just pm'ed you Cheesy

Thanks for the heads up on the error I'll check that now or in the morning , not sure how many people have had the same issue, your quote form landed twice with me. But I'm not sure if you tried several times 

Haven't got to the bottom of the issue, the forms are getting through ok just the redirect isn't working will check in the morning  Huh

Mjbmonetarymetals (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2012, 02:32:50 PM

Update : still fixing the redirect issue on the site when a form has been submitted, the trade forms work fine though so don't worry there getting through ok

Update : I've adapted my stance on taking ID that can be seen right at the top of this thread an update on the site is being sorted now.

Update :  terms of use and other bits and pieces will be added on the site soon.

bowen151

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Caveat Emptor

View Profile
December 20, 2012, 02:58:09 PM

I like the policies about the ID. You seem to be onto a winner there I would think  Grin

That makes it easier for someone completely new to the BTC scene to get their hands on one, and all the older users should know about KYC checks by now anyway lol so its all good.

Nice to see you back up and running again MJB.

-Buying/Selling graphics cards every month
--Buying BTC every month £/$/€200+ wanted
---UK based re-seller of physical bitcoins  Click here to buy
Mjbmonetarymetals (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2012, 02:52:13 AM

Thanks Bowen151 I appreciate that. Yes I have reduced the volume of the ID requirements at present from a shout to a quiet whisper. Which hopefully will avoid turning people off.

Verify button at http://bitcoinfridge.co.uk/

If I can just mention Pingit (uk) by Barclays (barclays bank account NOT required), I would suggest that anyone with a smartphone who might want to buy btc at mt gox gbp +4% regularly, might want to consider downloading the pingit app here -

tap the "download the app button" 
http://www.barclays.co.uk/PersonalBanking/P1242603570446?WT.mc_id=301RDpingit

Select 
 iphone-app store 
Android-google play 
Blackberry- app world 

Follow the instructions, this app essentially creates a stand alone Barclay "Pingit" account which resides solely on your phone it's this account that you link to your non barclays current account, it really takes longer to explain it than it does to set it up. 

Before you need btc simply make a bank transfer to your Pingit account. This is very quick, the transfer from your non Barclays account to pingit for instance takes seconds (in my experience).

(it's this step now that's quicker)
I'll have a form up and running on my site soon hopefully but in the mean time all I need is 

1,Your name
2, quantity of Bitcoin required
3, your mobile number (which is linked to your Pingit account)
4, your Bitcoin deposit address 

To mick - bitcoinfridge@gmsil.com

If you can try and not clutter the email up with any extra information that would keep things running smoothly. 

I'll send the quote straight to your phone, you'll be prompted to pay via Pingit, I'll then receive your payment send your btc, and then send a follow up email including an invoice to you. 

My Fastest time in supplying Bitcoin via a bank transfer from initially receiving the quote form (which requires speed via both me and the customer) was about 9 minutes, of course this can take longer when depending on bank transfer speeds but generally within the hour.
I'm hoping via Pingit this can be achieved in 5 mins or less.

Its not a demand to set Pingit accounts up of course, bank transfer works fine, it might prove to be a a useful option to some though. 

zerokwel

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 09:59:44 AM

First time using mick's Fridge for a small btc --> bank Transfer.

As normal very quick. Have ordered silver off him in the past and never had 1 issue ever.

Once again Thank you Mick

Kev

Mjbmonetarymetals (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2012, 05:30:06 PM
Last edit: January 01, 2013, 09:20:32 PM by Mjbmonetarymetals

Plenty of btc in stock   Grin

http://bitcoinfridge.co.uk/ try this link on your mobile device I've now made a mobile friendly version of the site.

Maybe you coud subsribe too, will be sending updates and future deals / offers.

Mick

Mjbmonetarymetals (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2012, 09:19:17 PM

Updated pricing  Grin see top of thread

Stephen Gornick
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010

View Profile
January 02, 2013, 07:06:26 PM

The forms located via the verify button at - http://bitcoinfridge.co.uk/ Which is where I'll be trading btc from rather than http://mjbmonetarymetals.co.uk

Glad to see you back trading.

The load time for the graphics on the site is longer than reasonable, I thought is was my shared wi-fi connection but then even on a cablemodem it is slow.

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

Mjbmonetarymetals (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2013, 09:54:53 PM

Thanks for the heads up  Grin I'll take a look into that, I had noticed the issue should have addressed it .I think I have all the graphics settings set too high, there's a redirect if anyone uses a smartphone. But I'll take a look at the site.

Mjbmonetarymetals (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2013, 01:46:20 AM

Update to fee see top of thread  Grin

Scott J
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 05, 2013, 09:15:21 PM

On to my third transaction now.

I used the service twice a few days ago and was very impressed with how quick it all was. 

xifer

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2013, 10:48:24 PM

Just bought some BTC from Mick - very fast and easy.
Mjbmonetarymetals (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2013, 09:37:12 PM

BTC in stock  Grin

Binford 6100

Activity: 504

PGP OTC WOT: EB7FCE3D

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 08:12:17 PM

I wish I had a UK bank account reading all the success stories about flawless fast purchases

You can't build a reputation on what you are going to do.
omgitsmehehe

Activity: 580
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 10, 2013, 02:39:48 AM

I wish I had a UK bank account reading all the success stories about flawless fast purchases

Mick is a very pleasant guy to work with and hope he goes very far with his current ventures. I've always had my funds in less than 30 minutes!

Mjbmonetarymetals (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2013, 02:06:33 PM

Really appreciate the feedback !!

I'm directing customers to leave feedback on my site once they have bought and sold, which tends to make the thread look a bit quiet   Grin

I should probably ask customers to leave feedback here, it's probably more useful here than on the site.

idev

Activity: 859
Merit: 1004

BTC OG and designer of the BitcoinMarket.com logo

View Profile
January 10, 2013, 08:27:31 PM

Another smooth and swift exchange courtesy of MJB, thanks Mick your a true professional in this game.

Regards
idev
Binford 6100

Activity: 504

PGP OTC WOT: EB7FCE3D

View Profile
January 11, 2013, 05:54:59 PM

Really appreciate the feedback !!

I'm directing customers to leave feedback on my site once they have bought and sold, which tends to make the thread look a bit quiet   Grin

I should probably ask customers to leave feedback here, it's probably more useful here than on the site.

or, if that's not a business secret, post a simple fridge door counter, how many coins changed hands last week or so.
not sure how feasible that is but established exchangers have this kind of aggregate stats so the pissing contest is easier
e.g. bitcoincharts.com/markets
not sure if your ambition is to compete with sites like bitcoin-central/gox/bitcoin.de (they are all automated match makers, trading sites)

p.s. great service deserves great feedback. just not sure (what is this, friday insecurity? ) if leaving feedback twice ain't too much asked from them Cheesy

You can't build a reputation on what you are going to do.
Mjbmonetarymetals (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 10:33:16 AM

Leaving Feedback anywhere is optional  Grin it's good promotion for me and also useful for fresh buyers or sellers.

I just want to provide a safe place to buy and sell btc, ideally there should be a variety of places to exchange btc here in the uk.

I'm happy just dealing with each trade individually no plans to expand and automate.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: