Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:53:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell detector finds  (Read 494 times)
BigTiger (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 07:03:51 PM

Hello!

I have some detector finds to sell but i could not find a website where i can sell them for bitcoins.

Do anyone know a site?

greetings,

BigTiger
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

Maybe you can go to goods section: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=51.0 and start to make a thread, "WTS detector finds".
Mikestang
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 09:14:10 PM

Telling people what a "detector find" is might be helpful as well.
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 09:23:31 PM

Was thinking the same thing, even though I know what that means - in general terms. What are these finds? Buckshot? Silver Dollars? Nails? Buttons?

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 09:28:11 PM

Was thinking the same thing, even though I know what that means - in general terms. What are these finds? Buckshot? Silver Dollars? Nails? Buttons?

Maybe it's like metal detectors. which maybe with OP detector finds you can find a gold Cheesy
Paul Revere

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 09:39:10 PM

Maybe it's like metal detectors. which maybe with OP detector finds you can find a gold Cheesy

Right, I am pretty sure he is talking about metal detector finds. I have done a fair amount of that myself, and mostly what you find is basically trash. In the past years I have mainly used my detectors to try to locate good spots to scale snipe gold deposits in bedrock cracks.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
BigTiger (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 09:52:16 PM

Hello!

Thank you for ur answers! Yes i meant metal detector finds. Like old musket balls, ww2 finds, buttons, coins all through the ages, from middle age to modern times!

gr

BigTiger
Paul Revere

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 09:55:27 PM

Hello!

Thank you for ur answers! Yes i meant metal detector finds. Like old musket balls, ww2 finds, buttons, coins all through the ages, from middle age to modern times!

gr

BigTiger

WW2 / middle age finds? Are you in Europe?

BigTiger (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 10:14:49 PM

@Paul

Yes i´m from europe
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: