Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:20:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Quantum teleportation is easier with 1mb block - bitcoin economy  (Read 658 times)
ThePrinceofTea (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 08:41:44 PM

I don't support forking, or modifying the core, aka 1 block of 1mb of decreasing btc every 10m. that was the deal, it will be easier to teleport the block using quantum teleportation soon. Furthermore if you want to be cleared, just pay the fees. Understand that mining is build on the core, and I repeat it's a block of 1mb including all transactions paying a fees + some free (for now) with a decreasing yield of fresh bitcoin.
http://www.gizmag.com/teleport-quantum-information/32352/
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 08:54:24 PM

I did not get what the article has to do with the 1mb blocks, can you explain further?

adamstgBit
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 08:56:08 PM

this was generated with the Bitcoin Bullshit Generator right?

adamstgBit
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 08:57:59 PM

monetize private paper wallets, are the key to bitcoin's scalability. recontextualize non-reversible cryptography can be use to optimize hidden-key difficulty, enable generated addresses, and synergize merchant mixing services.

AgentofCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 08:59:55 PM

I don't support forking, or modifying the core, aka 1 block of 1mb of decreasing btc every 10m. that was the deal, it will be easier to teleport the block using quantum teleportation soon. Furthermore if you want to be cleared, just pay the fees. Understand that mining is build on the core, and I repeat it's a block of 1mb including all transactions paying a fees + some free (for now) with a decreasing yield of fresh bitcoin.
http://www.gizmag.com/teleport-quantum-information/32352/

First of all, I have mostly stayed out of the 1MB debates, and choose a middle path here, but who agreed that was the "deal"?
Can you provide the signed PDF contract with the blue inked signatures so that I can be enlightened on this agreement?

Second, when we have quantum data transfer, we will also have quantum storage drives as well as quantum processors.
So, all possible limitations Bitcoin/bitcoin might currently have will be non-existent at that point.

The problem then will be if someone tries to raise the 21m coin cap.
Everything else will be irrelevant since quantum computing is possible.

this was generated with the Bitcoin Bullshit Generator right?

Lol. Yes, now that I look at it, it might be.

I support a decentralized & unregulatable ledger first, with safe scaling over time.
Request a signed message if you are associating with anyone claiming to be me.
hikedoon

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 09:46:50 PM

???My first thought was that i'd like to quantum teleport my foot up your arse, Huh
       but
I'm going to quantum teleport you to my ignore list instead.
ThePrinceofTea (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 10:07:12 PM

A little quote from the article for those still at the speed light...

Researchers working at TU Delft's Kavli Institute of Nanoscience in the Netherlands claim to have successfully transferred data via teleportation. By exploiting the quantum phenomenon known as particle entanglement, the team says it transferred information across a 3 m (10 ft) distance, without the information actually traveling through the intervening space.

I did not get what the article has to do with the 1mb blocks, can you explain further?

I know it was a bullshit argument, because what will really be the difference of 1mb or 10 in a teleportation... but still it's 10 time lighter... ahaha.

adamstgBit,

Very funny, hehe... however you are super right, thank you, effectively monetizing paper wallet is super smart, even smarter to print them on legal tender (better cloacking).

AgentofCoin,

this the interweb, until it becomes the quantic space... so your little conception dating of before the christ with your little so called contract you can keep your history... However if you read a little bit about how real ALTs were discussed (bashed) here you will see that the "sacred" of blockchain and how the protocol was made implied 1mb, 10m halving + the tx fees... some have builds their biz on the expectations of the fees... you know the I will change it to make it better, remember me the ennemy of the US constitution... for the people, for your own good, for the better, for the common good... blah blah. too stupid to invent the blockchain and the btc, but sure, smart enough to change what let us already once to the moon...

hikedoon,

as my teleporter is more powerfull than yours, I will loop you in your ass, so you will shit yourself, continuously, 4 eva.
Q7

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 11:04:49 PM

Quantum technology? Well if it catches up before the number of transactions start to choke up the system, then probably yes. But then, when is this technology going to be available.

AgentofCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 11:28:56 PM

AgentofCoin,

this the interweb, until it becomes the quantic space... so your little conception dating of before the christ with your little so called contract you can keep your history... However if you read a little bit about how real ALTs were discussed (bashed) here you will see that the "sacred" of blockchain and how the protocol was made implied 1mb, 10m halving + the tx fees... some have builds their biz on the expectations of the fees... you know the I will change it to make it better, remember me the ennemy of the US constitution... for the people, for your own good, for the better, for the common good... blah blah. too stupid to invent the blockchain and the btc, but sure, smart enough to change what let us already once to the moon...

I do not follow everything you are saying, but as to this statement:
... and how the protocol was made implied 1mb, 10m halving + the tx fees...
When the protocol was "made" it was 36MB for 1 year, then it was capped to 1MB for spam and anti-dos purposes.
At least that is what they told the community. (If there was a community back in 2010). So it was not "implied".

As to:
...some have builds their biz on the expectations of the fees...
I'm not aware of anyone now basing their business on the expectation of fees, not even the miners currently.
Only exchanges are making money on fees and that is a fee for trading, which is entirely different.

I support a decentralized & unregulatable ledger first, with safe scaling over time.
Request a signed message if you are associating with anyone claiming to be me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: