Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:19:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [MinerEU.com]Scrypta controller for 28nm Innosilicon A2 Miners  (Read 7501 times)
minereu.com (OP)

Activity: 244
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2014, 10:47:48 PM

OK - have an A2MINI, and everything runs fine with the innosilicon supplied SD card.

Swapped out for a known working alternate card with a fresh install of wheezy & ran root bash to install MinerEU Scrypta A2 image.  Seemed to install no problem.

After reboot, webpage accessible without any errors & fully functional, although miner not starting.

SSH'd in and attempted to run cgminer manually, miner would not start & received following error:

"No any a1 board"

Am downloading the SD image & will try again with this, but not hopeful.  Please advise.

humm, this is interesting.  which image were you using ? or it is the SD card comes with the miner?

I've left the original SD card provided with the miner untouched, so I can go back to it if need be - it's currently in the A2 right now, which is hashing away happily.

I used another relatively new SD card which was running in a PI looking after some gridseeds until recently.  I formatted it, did a fresh install of wheezy, and then ran your install script - no errors reported on install.

I then rebooted the PI (sudo reboot, not a power cycle), the Scrypta webpage came up no problems, but cgminer not starting (error described above when attempted to run manually).

Please assist / advise...

debugging the issue involves you ssh to the console.

1, sudo s
2, ps -ef |grep cgminer |grep -v grep  if you don't see any thing, means the cgmienr didn't come up

3, at this point, we need to see what error message you got there.   
you need to run (this is in the lastest image )
Code:
cat /opt/scripta/etc/frequency
[code]
check content and paste it here.

[code]
source /opt/scripta/etc/frequency
 /opt/scripta/bin/cgminer -c /opt/scripta/etc/miner.conf $A2Frequency --diff 8 --api-listen --api-network --api-port 4028 --api-mcast --api-allow W:127.0.0.1 --api-mcast-code minereu  --cs 8 --stmcu 0 --hwreset --no-submit-stale --lowmem
[code]

past whatever shows on our screen
[/code][/code][/code]

MinerEU.com A2BOX(84M) A2MINI(28M) in stock and ready to ship out.  This is not a pre-order and we do not do pre-order

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
minereu.com (OP)

Activity: 244

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2014, 10:48:38 PM

Could you add something like a pool balance?
I mean like allow me to say for example:

60% of my mining power goes to this pool and 40% to this pool...

That would be great!

Thank you in advance

Thanks for this feedback, we will try to work on it and get it implemented.

MinerEU.com A2BOX(84M) A2MINI(28M) in stock and ready to ship out.  This is not a pre-order and we do not do pre-order
Dimafiore

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 08:49:23 AM

MinerEU scripta has many bugs. You need to update it.
In the beginning it works fine. But now I can't change pool and soft reset cgminer(RPC) doesn't work.
How can I fix it?
Thanks

james42

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:20:58 AM

After installing the latest yesterday morning it now refuses to login. Keeps looping around the login page
sony87

Activity: 440

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 05:52:40 AM

After installing the latest yesterday morning it now refuses to login. Keeps looping around the login page

I had the same problem mate. Issue is that with the new version they have integrated certificate and authentication on HTTPS port. So basically if you are trying to open remotely the URL of your miner you need to go to your router and add a rule to allow traffic on port 443 to pass to internal IP of the miner. That fixed the problem for me.

Ber_17

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 06:06:53 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2014, 07:25:35 PM by Ber_17

Dear colleagues and Miner.eu

When I switch the A2 new mini on, and open your scripta interface, both blades are mining normally. However, in about 30 seconds, their hash rate begins to decrease and reaches 0 (zero) in 20-25 seconds. And stays there indefinitely. Restarting the miner does not help, neither does rebooting Raspberry. Only if I physically turn the power supply off and on again, the blades start working, but everything happens again like I described in the beginning.

Please, help.

-------------------------------------------

21/09/2014

I sent almost exactly the same text directly to Miner.eu yesterday. Received an answer today:
-----------
Hi,

You could search youtube to find some instruction of setting up the miner.

https://github.com/MinerEU/scripta_a2
It is our image download link for the miner, please check this out as well.

good luck!
--------------

I wonder, do they read their customers' mails at all?

I sent another mail - quote below:

--------------

Dear Support.

1. There are no videos depicting the setup of A2 New Mini Terminator with Raspberry PI built-in. None. Not on YouTube, not anywhere.
2. As I have already mentioned, I installed your Scripta miner and interface using CURL from Raspberry. Successfully.

Let me, please, specify the problem again.

1. A2 New Mini Terminator is powered correctly.
2. Immediately after power-on, when Raspberry loads, your Scripta interface shows that both blades are working normally.
3. In 30-35 seconds, hashing rate on both blades starts to decrease.
4. In another 30-40 seconds, both blades come to zero.
5. Miner restart or Raspberry reboot does not help.

Could you, please, help. I can execute and send you results of any log outputs, grep - whatever you need.

Regards

--------------
peteee

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 08:17:17 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2014, 09:10:54 PM by peteee

I have A2MEGA nad  the same problem, i'm installing RASPIAN next to install Scripta and miner dose'nt work :/ If i use A2 software my miner is up for 3 munutes and hashrate gone down :/ I use   A2 Image Orginal (2014-05-21) user: pi / psw: innosilicon
- InnoSilicon Customized WebGUI RPI Image for A2 Miners (2014-06-18) static ip address 192.168.1.168 psw: innosilicon

And - InnoSilicon Customized WebGUI RPI Image for A2 Miners (2014-06-18) static ip address 192.168.1.168 psw: innosilicon
 on this my machine is up for 5 minutes :/

i use https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=672969.0 Overclock image for A2 Innosilicon by Emdje and my miner for firs 10 sec got 110hasrate next to still donw to 0. :/ WTf?

MinerEU please help us! We buy machnes but we can't mines!

http://zapodaj.net/d70e5a7ee9223.jpg.html

Regards
jony_cube

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 06:41:26 PM

I have A2MEGA nad  the same problem, i'm installing RASPIAN next to install Scripta and miner dose'nt work :/ If i use A2 software my miner is up for 3 munutes and hashrate gone down :/ I use   A2 Image Orginal (2014-05-21) user: pi / psw: innosilicon
- InnoSilicon Customized WebGUI RPI Image for A2 Miners (2014-06-18) static ip address 192.168.1.168 psw: innosilicon

And - InnoSilicon Customized WebGUI RPI Image for A2 Miners (2014-06-18) static ip address 192.168.1.168 psw: innosilicon

i use https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=672969.0 Overclock image for A2 Innosilicon by Emdje and my miner for firs 10 sec got 110hasrate next to still donw to 0. :/ WTf?

Regards

I have the same problem, it seams to be a scripta problem. I have the same problem on two A2 mega.
When Using the provided Innosilicon image it runs with no problem.
I think it is the cgminer binary, I will do some tests to swap the cgminer from scripta with the one it came on the shippedon the card.

I will reply if this fix the problem.

Thanks,
jony_cube

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 06:42:36 PM

Find a quick fix.
Take the cgminer provided by innosilicon on the card.
It is originally located in /var/www

If you installed the Minereu software the original content on /var/www has been moved to /opt/minereu_back$(date +"%Y%m%d%H%M%S"). Take the earliest one you have as it is the one that was originally on the card.

Copy the cgminer to /opt/scripta/bin .
Kill the cgminer that runs, it will automatically restart in under a minute.

For every body that is not familiar with the pi architecture follow the steps:
1. ssh to the raspberry pi, if you use windows download putty http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/download.html
2. login with user "pi" and password "innosilicon"
3. take the root
Code:
sudo su -
4. copy the original cgminer
Code:
cp /opt/minereu_back[date]/cgminer /opt/scripta/bin/

5. end the running cgminer:
   a.  
Code:
ps -aef |grep cgminer
  b.  copy the first number you see printed, that is the pid (process id) of the running cgminer. If using Putty just double click on it it will copy it to clipboard.
   c.
Code:
kill -9 
past your number and press Enter. If using Putty right click will do the paste.

6. Wait a little, your miner should came up in under 1 minute.

Happy mining,

The Cube
wmtomlinso

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 05:13:20 PM

MY DEAR FRIEND, CAN YOU PLEASE POST a full copy of the software with the correct miner?  My original factory mining sw SD card no longer works.  It did in the beginning.  I have 2 a2 terminators just gathering dust..
lifeforcepools

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 11:25:53 AM

thanks!

I have an A2 that was hosted by Gaw on the way  

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
IMET

Activity: 52

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 06:08:46 AM

Regards

I am having this issue too.  I tried the quick fix and it didn't work for me.  Any suggestions?
ilratman

Activity: 293

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 08:55:41 PM

hy i've an a2 mini from minereu

is it possible to. split hash like gridseed blade with cgminer and balance command

there is a miner fir a2

LOG is the way and is on the way!
bfcrypto

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 05:35:16 AM

Plan to add wifi support

When are you going to add wifi support?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: