Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:06:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your guess on the price of bitcoin for Jan 2016 and July 2016?  (Read 4916 times)
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 10:27:27 AM

January 2016 is not that far away so a targetted estimate of $400 USD from the present $330 seems viable to me
July 2016 is a peak period for various reasons a run up to $600 USD to $ 800 USD at halving is my guess.

I hope that you are right with that. Yeah Bitcoin price now is around 340 USD so I think you are right that at Janaury 2016 will be at 400 USD.

Talking about July 2016 that is a high change that the price will be 600-800 USD if not I am just happy that is around 500 USd if it reach of course.

We saw that rise today! Out of nowhere! Like this we can rise past $500 in no time, so I will say $500 for January!

As for the July 2016, this is just before the halving! I am sure we will be at the new ATH by the halving, so $1,200+ in my opinion!

if you believe the price will reach a new ath around or just after the block halving, then you surely have bought yourself a lot coins, haven't you? with the recent bull run to $500 we can reach practically any amount in a very short time.

I have bought what I feel comfortable buying and investing as soon as the price has went down under $250 in February! Right at that moment, the price was too good to be true for me. Granted, I was getting a bit worried when we spent next 8 months around these prices but it seems to me that we have finally started leaving these zones and moving up where we are supposed to be!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btckold24

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 11:57:30 AM

jan 385
july 515

I hope  Grin

YOU CAN ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY or INVEST

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀

Rainbot
Happy Hour
Faucet
tom555

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 05:28:19 PM

A long time ago I bought a house in Canada.  During the previous 12 month the average price was stable and had barely move a dollar. The sales agent told me tomorrow the price will go up $2000.

Hard for me to believe but anyway I signed the papers and bought the house.  One of the things that pushed me to make the purchase was that my girlfriend was at the time crying after I initially told her I don't believe the price will go up and let's wait another week.

That week I saw in the papers some mention that the house prices had moved up.  People read the papers and started to buy.  In the weeks that followed there were more and more and more reports about price going up and guess what happened ... prices went up.

A year later the same house was being sold for TWICE the price by the builder.

What's my point here.  Well if people think prices will go up then you can bet they do go up !

So what do you "think" will happen to the price of bitcoin ?

By the way I had quite a few friends at that time who wanted to buy but they put in offers after me.  Those guys had the offers rejected so weeks later they tried again and rejected.  It's been a long time but I think the friends never did end up buying.  They were just too late.

"The sales agent told me tomorrow the price will go up $2000" everyone will hard to believe like you,but i guess everyone also hope this will really happen,so i just make a wish that sometime that will gonna happen,and i wish i had some bitcoin when it happen Cheesy
mouneshwar123

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 06:02:07 PM

No one actually can get it right, but if the price doubles as of now in july 2016 I can sell 50% of my stack and buy a house with that. God bless BitcoinBTC   Tongue

Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 04:40:51 PM

The price for Jan 2016 is $500. The price for July 2016 is $1200. The price rise is mainly due to block reward halving.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 06:39:29 PM

No one actually can get it right, but if the price doubles as of now in july 2016 I can sell 50% of my stack and buy a house with that. God bless BitcoinBTC   Tongue

For you is few to tell "God bless Bitcoin". If you can buy a house using only half of your coins and only with the double of its actual price mean that you have a very wealth in bitcoin. So big amount of it. You may be one the whales (as it is told in an another thread for those who have big quantities of bitcoins). I have a curiosity. I am with bitcoin since three years and have not abandoned even one day the faith on it. But yet my amount of bitcoin is irrelevant. Some bad investments when its value was much fewer and some others lose in various websites. But even earned in some others way. But never in quantities which can be named satisfactorily. To close here: what have done to have such quantities? I doubt with mining because needed expensive hardware which must pay themselves. Or began the mining in the same time and with Satoshi?
caliboy37

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 11:23:20 PM

I think it will rise at $400. Now , it's time to buy bitcoin. 2016 is coming and miners going up.
redhack
Legendary

Activity: 1858
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 01:13:09 AM

Cool story overall. I think Bitcoin price will be $350-500 range for first 2 months in 2016. After March we can see a new movement up to 600-700 range, but nothing more. In July we'll be in over $500.
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 01:22:50 AM

Cool story overall. I think Bitcoin price will be $350-500 range for first 2 months in 2016. After March we can see a new movement up to 600-700 range, but nothing more. In July we'll be in over $500.

Agreed. Seems like a natural, not forced price. Anything goes I guess but something around those values makes sense to me.
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 09:12:03 AM

I think price will be around 600-700$ till new year 2016 and after that it will remain constant or slowly rise to 1000$+ till july 2016 before having occurs.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2015, 09:35:31 AM

Well it would be literally impossible to predict even a price range for the time frame you specified, way too many variables. But since this is for fun, my guess is that the range will be between $300 and $600. All in all 2015 has been a good year for Bitcoin and I don't think we gonna see prices below $300 going into 2016.
wikenpp

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 09:47:06 AM

Agreed. Seems like a natural, not forced price. Anything goes I guess but something around those values makes sense to me.

Yeah that is good calculated I also think those values are making more sense than those who said "Yeah I t woll goes to 800 dollar than 1000 dollar"or somthing like that.
But I am just appy that Bitcoin price is now increasing Cheesy
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 10:24:28 AM

i think we should differentiate, from stable price and unstable price, in 2016 both will happen, nothing will prevent an unstable price of 5k-10k range, and at the same time we can have a stable price, after consolidation is reached, of 1k
ThunderThomas

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2015, 10:30:45 AM

I believe the price of the bitcoin will go up, it could go the same way it happened with you wanting to buy a house.

I think that if you believe that the bitcoin will grow you should invest in it and try not to wait too long.

My guess for the price of bitcoin for January 2016 and July 2016, I believe we'll be around $500 -$1000.

Of course I can't say this for sure but the way were looking at it, that's my best guess.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: