Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:53:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Logo / Avatar Contest  (Read 1200 times)
canubis (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2012, 11:22:45 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2012, 01:46:01 AM by canubis

EDIT: Please do not enter anything for this contest. I am considering paying for art by likehiro. If I do and you have entered something, you will not be paid.

I will pay 1 BTC for a custom logo or avatar. If you could not tell, my username is a play on words. Specifically the words "Cannabis" the plant that I am sure you all know about, and "Anubis" the Egyptian god. I would like a logo or avatar that incorporates these to things. Anubis smoking a joint might do, but I would prefer something more creative. Below is an image of Anubis for reference. A more traditional rendition may be found on Wikipedia's page for Anubis.

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs29/f/2008/049/8/c/Anubis_by_GENZOMAN.jpg

Only the creator of the image I like best will be payed, so do not submit anything if you cannot afford to do it for free.

The price is low because I do not expect a professional quality logo. A sketch with little detail would be ok if I liked the style. If you have an idea that you would like to enter for a higher price, let me know what price would be acceptable. If I like your previous work and I have the money, you may enter your work and will be awarded the price agreed upon if you win.

Thank you.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
likehiro

Activity: 427
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 15, 2012, 01:11:52 AM

It's intresting, but I think that nobody will enter in a contest working for free and knowing that the price is only 1 BTC. You should think in improve the prize a bit, and more people will be interested in your proposal. Anyway good luck, if it gets more interesting I will think in participate Smiley

Please, follow our studio page on instagram   Hard Fork Studio 
canubis (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2012, 01:19:59 AM

It's intresting, but I think that nobody will enter in a contest working for free and knowing that the price is only 1 BTC. You should think in improve the prize a bit, and more people will be interested in your proposal. Anyway good luck, if it gets more interesting I will think in participate Smiley
I thought the price was suitable for a simple drawing like the ones from this thread. After seeing your work, I may ditch the contest idea and pay for something by you. I'll be sending you a PM.
paraipan
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1004

Firstbits: 1pirata

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2012, 01:22:37 AM

You could make it as a bounty on Rugatu and have the reward in escrow, so everyone knows they will get paid if they start working on it.
Give tips to people who contribute with ideas  Smiley

BTCitcoin: An Idea Worth Saving - Q&A with bitcoins on rugatu.com - Check my rep
Zeek_W

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2012, 01:27:02 AM

I'd have a go - but not for 1BTC at around $11.50 value.

canubis (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2012, 01:44:19 AM

Please do not enter anything for this contest. I am considering paying for art by likehiro. If I do and you have entered something, you will not be paid. I am putting this in the OP post.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: