Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:27:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CAESAR RECOMMENDATIONS FOR INVESTORS (FREE) ;)  (Read 1306 times)
Caesar_advisor (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 06:58:13 PM

Hi people! My name is Caesar. I'm an expirienced altcoin investor. I started with 1 BTC one year and a half ago, bought BTC at 850$... Luckily, my altcoins trading skills made me earn many many BTCs, and now I can live better than two years ago.

I did some bad trades, like buying BTC at 850$, but in general my trades were good and I hardly ever lose in the mid-term.

Now that I have a good savings, I think it's time to share the information I use to be a succesful altcoin trader. I will try to post everyday a list with the main altcoins with my recommendation. If you have some question or you want an extended justification for some coin, just ask me and I'll try to respond in my little free time.

To conclude with a recommendation or another, I have in mind different factors of the coin, it's fundamentals, momentum, panics,...

See you, Caesar. Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Caesar_advisor (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 08:28:24 PM

Ok, let's start with the actual recommendations of today, 19/9/2015. NOTE: I just put those coins wich I would trade. These recommendations are for INVESTING, I'm looking for sure returns in the mid-term. Wink

*Note: HODL means that if you are in the coin, I don't recommend to sell, but if you are out, just don't buy. It's a neutral recommendation.

- BTC: BUY

- XRP: HODL

- LTC: SELL

- ETH: SELL

- BTS: BUY

- DASH: SELL

- DOGE: HODL

- STR: HODL

- MAID: HODL

- PPC: BUY

- NXT: HODL

- BCN: SELL

- NMC: BUY

- XMR: HODL

- CLAMS: SELL

- NOTES: HODL

- XDN: SELL

- RUBY: SELL

- GMC: SELL

- STORJ: HODL

- VNL: HODL

- SC (Siacoin): SUPER BUY
The One
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 09:55:18 PM

Ok, let's start with the actual recommendations of today, 19/9/2015. NOTE: I just put those coins wich I would trade. These recommendations are for INVESTING, I'm looking for sure returns in the mid-term. Wink

*Note: HODL means that if you are in the coin, I don't recommend to sell, but if you are out, just don't buy. It's a neutral recommendation.

- SC (Siacoin): SUPER BUY[/b]

You are kidding right?

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

ctor

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 10:09:12 PM

Could you please elaborate why sell DASH?
Caesar_advisor (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 08:31:25 AM
Last edit: September 20, 2015, 08:50:23 AM by Caesar_advisor

- SC (Siacoin): SUPER BUY[/b]

You are kidding right?

I never do jokes when talking about money man. Wink

SC (Siacoin), NOT SC (SMARTSHITS). Here you have the market: https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_sc

Look, Siacoin has an actual value of just 150K $. The potential value of the project is very, very high. The problem right now is that we are in the starting phase and inflation is very high. Anyway, a current market cap of 150K gives us a lot of margin and if you buy at these prices you'll have future profits for sure.

Thanks, Caesar. Wink
Caesar_advisor (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 08:45:18 AM

Could you please elaborate why sell DASH?

Of course man. Cheesy

DASH has a current mkt cap of +14M $. First of all, I think that this value is too much for DASH project. Lately, DASH/USD markets were removed and that's not a good signal for a +10M $ coin.

In addition, the main reason to sell right now are the continuous and organizated dumps. If you look closely the charts of the last 4-5 months, you'll see that ALMOST EVERY big trade is a SELL, meaning that DASH bagholders are getting out of the coin at these prices.

Conclusion, DASH is a big SELL right now, and it does not look to change in the mid-term.

Thanls, Caesar. Cheesy  
Caesar_advisor (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 11:50:33 AM

and xdn? what about them? why selling?

XDN, actual mkt cap of +900K $. I think this value is little bit high, but completely justificated. What happens with XDN is that we're in a distribution phase. Lots of investors entered in XDN at very low prices between 5-20 sats, and now some of them are cashing out. This distribution should push the price down in the mid term. I think we should see a price stabilization between 30-40 sats, but now I would recommend to sell. I just can't see the 100 sats again in the short-mid-term.

Caesar.
ctor

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 01:03:13 PM

Thanks much for sharing. What do you think about LTC? Isn't it expected to grow?
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 01:47:07 PM

Your BTS pick is good. Do you think BTS will continue to go up or this is the peak for BTS?

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
prfagun1

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 07:13:17 PM

let's see what's going to happen.  Wink
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Kaspa

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 07:49:48 AM

Indeed I think Sia is a great buy for med-long

bts short-med

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
iCan

Activity: 574
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 09:20:08 AM

Are you sure about NMC? And why?

disamsal

Activity: 232

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 07:45:19 PM

buy VCOIN and hold
iCan

Activity: 574
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 07:52:51 PM

buy VCOIN and hold

And reson why?

disamsal

Activity: 232

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 11:51:21 AM

great community,great development,halving coming,big price rise in last months
Caesar_advisor (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 04:41:41 PM

Guys remember that this is a topic for INVESTORS not day traders.

Sincerely, I'm a little bit confused about BTS behavior. I mean, the rise in price is justificated, but Why so much volume? I expect that this volume is because the day trader bots, because if it's not we would have an scam problem (I don't think so). Conclusion, if things go normal I see BTS in the 4000-5000 sats in the medium-run. But as said, this huge volume is getting me craze and I don't know what to think. Said so, my new recommendation for BTS: HODL.

NMC and PPC always have super pumps when miners decide so, and now it's a good entry point to profit 100-200% when the pump starts. (These two coins are purely controled by miners, doesn't matter about the non-existent project).

My best recommendation, THE GOLDEN opportunity of this end of 2015. SC (Siacoin). I already said so. Impossible doesn't exist, but it's nearly impossible to lose when investing at SC at thes prices. Wink
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 11:37:42 AM

placed you in the TALK threads to follow https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=864994.msg9592853#msg9592853

(however) being a n00b with 7 post but claiming trading BTC since early 2014 is suspect

also please find a better color than yellow for the HOLDS

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████