Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:53:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TravelKings Flights/Hotel Service 60% off Major websites(Expedia/Orbitz)ESCROW!!  (Read 10544 times)
David19

Activity: 441
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 11:13:07 AM

Proof that i scammed?

"Yes. I can confirm that I'm still here.  I'm waiting to take pictures and post after I leave as I'm here for a few days.

The room is beautiful!
"

There was someone that used your service and got evicted from the hotel after a day, since they figured out that the booking was fraudulent. I am unable to find the specific post, you might have deleted it.

Wouldn't recommend anyone to use this service.
I haven't booked any room, but I doubt any such posts were deleted. The posts made are here and were made by newbies, so they could be just fake accusations as they had no proof . You can see the posts on the top of this page. But again I am not vouching for this service, and would recommend you to use an escrow till the end of the trip.

One of my friends used this service too see if its legit, and it was confirmed that the booking was fraudulent. So if you really believe a random guy can book you 60% off on any hotel without fraud and without providing any proof that its booked in a legit matter then its your fault when you get scammed.

Would "your friend" be willing to post some actual proof in this thread? You know, to base the accusation?

I believe he already had posted proof and it was deleted.

Maybe he could post proofs, again? Even better if...he could post in the Scam accusation board.

Thats up to him if he wishes to do that.

Again i would not recommend using this service, but at the end of the day its your choice.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2015, 11:23:28 AM

Proof that i scammed?

"Yes. I can confirm that I'm still here.  I'm waiting to take pictures and post after I leave as I'm here for a few days.

The room is beautiful!
"

There was someone that used your service and got evicted from the hotel after a day, since they figured out that the booking was fraudulent. I am unable to find the specific post, you might have deleted it.

Wouldn't recommend anyone to use this service.
I haven't booked any room, but I doubt any such posts were deleted. The posts made are here and were made by newbies, so they could be just fake accusations as they had no proof . You can see the posts on the top of this page. But again I am not vouching for this service, and would recommend you to use an escrow till the end of the trip.

One of my friends used this service too see if its legit, and it was confirmed that the booking was fraudulent. So if you really believe a random guy can book you 60% off on any hotel without fraud and without providing any proof that its booked in a legit matter then its your fault when you get scammed.

Would "your friend" be willing to post some actual proof in this thread? You know, to base the accusation?

Maybe he could post proofs, again? Even better if...he could post in the Scam accusation board.

Thats up to him if he wishes to do that.

Again i would not recommend using this service, but at the end of the day its your choice.

Sure it was up to him to do that; just as, If I was scammed...i would post everywhere all the proofs I could have in my hands. I suppose, that being him a friend of yours, You could let him know about. Probably, if his experience is real, he cares about preventing other people fall for OP's scam.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
sherbyspark

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 11:25:15 AM

There is no reason any moderator will delete proof of a scam. Again, use an escrow, and you will not be scammed for it.
David19

Activity: 441
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 11:29:07 AM

i would like to warn about this. i ordered a hotel which was booked and i sent btc for it.
the day before i check in the hotel calls me and im told booking gets canceled.
travelking refuses to return my money and says i have to use it up. i then choose a different hotel,where im told to check out after the first night.
travel king still refuses to refund my money and says i have to pick another hotel because he will be on vacation for the next 2 months

here it is, i guess it was not deleted.
Flep182
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 01:28:19 PM

i would like to warn about this. i ordered a hotel which was booked and i sent btc for it.
travelking refuses to return my money and says i have to use it up. i then choose a different hotel,where im told to check out after the first night.
travel king still refuses to refund my money and says i have to pick another hotel because he will be on vacation for the next 2 months

But anything more substantial than "it didn't work for me" would be appreciated. Not to defend or attack anyone, but the whole travelbusiness runs on getting reviews/feedback online in the open Smiley
sherbyspark

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 03:52:34 PM

That again is not the post with proof, but that person did post some proof in some previous posts.

This one :

my booking get caneled the night before i check in

http://gyazo.com/83eab7da00b91cff447c587abadb2ffd

his replies

so i then book a different hotel and ask for the rest back as the new booking was cheaper, he refuses.

http://gyazo.com/3cdd270e89aed1c4dbadbd39048ab489

then after one night at the second hotel i have to check out

http://gyazo.com/c92e86109803bba5eef8b6cb911af8a4

I believe it is confirmed that stolen credit cards were used(even though TravelKings said it wasn't) to make the bookings so would be best to avoid. Just incase you do want to try it, use an escrow no matter what, till the end of the trip.
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 07:43:44 PM

I have told u months ago this dude is a scammer, using stolen funds ...
Street Jammer

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 05:40:47 PM

In my past experience this escrowcoin.net is a scam , they only work with scammers and share profits beware !

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: