Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:49:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TravelKings Flights/Hotel Service 60% off Major websites(Expedia/Orbitz)ESCROW!!  (Read 10544 times)
NLNico
Legendary
hacker

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1289

DiceSites.com owner

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2015, 01:08:02 PM

This has been an obvious scam since the beginning. Classic way to cash out some stolen creditcard, sell it for bitcoin. Do it 1 time legit with a trusted member to build up some reputation. 60% discount... really guys? Sorry for your loss though.

You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Flep182
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 01:58:38 PM

This has been an obvious scam since the beginning. Classic way to cash out some stolen creditcard, sell it for bitcoin. Do it 1 time legit with a trusted member to build up some reputation. 60% discount... really guys? Sorry for your loss though.

It's still possible to give these steep discounts. This type of stuff: http://www.travelready.org/PDF%20Files/Travel%20Agents%20-%20FAM%20Travel%20Discounts.pdf
frankpark9

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 07:49:23 AM

ya this is def a scam. standard stolen credit card scam
Grumpster

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 07:57:35 AM

Not necessarily. Lots of large companies get extremely large discounts on flights & hotel rooms.
NLNico
Legendary
hacker

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1289

DiceSites.com owner

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2015, 08:00:59 AM

There is a difference between partnerships between large companies / travel agencies with some hotels and "60% of all expedia hotels". No way Expedia has 60% margin. But yeh, I guess I was only 99% sure too (well 100% for myself) and hoped it was somehow legit, because otherwise I would have replied sooner Sad

Flep182
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 07:31:09 PM

There is a difference between partnerships between large companies / travel agencies with some hotels and "60% of all expedia hotels". No way Expedia has 60% margin. But yeh, I guess I was only 99% sure too (well 100% for myself) and hoped it was somehow legit, because otherwise I would have replied sooner Sad

I was one of the ones hoping for the best. Mainly for flight tickets it could've been a nice saver Wink
Flep182
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 11:50:17 AM

I was one of the ones hoping for the best. Mainly for flight tickets it could've been a nice saver Wink

I've been working on an offer I got for a few budget airlines (wizzair/ryanair/easyjet etc) that were priced at 9 euro per single leg, to be booked within certain periods.

That is a normal and genuine offer, if bought wholesale.
attackattacjk

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 06:26:21 AM

Def a scam,  the reason for cancellation was unauthorised charge,  travelling stole my money and still won't reply,  the dirty thief
Clittletie22

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 08:38:01 AM

I know this is my first post, but I just want to say travelerking scammed me out of 3 BTC's off the escrowservice site he suggested and has not replied to me. I suggest anyone considering this STAY AWAY. This site should also be reported as scam as well as he is obviously somehow involved with the site.
Grumpster

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 08:55:41 AM

I know this is my first post, but I just want to say travelerking scammed me out of 3 BTC's off the escrowservice site he suggested and has not replied to me. I suggest anyone considering this STAY AWAY. This site should also be reported as scam as well as he is obviously somehow involved with the site.

What escrow site did you use and how did you manage to get scammed exactly?
Flep182
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 11:07:50 AM

What escrow site did you use and how did you manage to get scammed exactly?

If possible with an actual txid.
frankpark9

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 10:26:09 PM

hes referring to https://escrowcoin.net
Flep182
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 01:48:30 PM

hes referring to https://escrowcoin.net

Who did that? OP? Or the person claiming to be scammed?
David19

Activity: 441
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 04:44:18 AM

bump! back in business, book your summer vacations with me now!

Several people got scammed by you, why would anyone book anything with you now?
David19

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 05:27:53 AM

Proof that i scammed?

"Yes. I can confirm that I'm still here.  I'm waiting to take pictures and post after I leave as I'm here for a few days.

The room is beautiful!
"

There was someone that used your service and got evicted from the hotel after a day, since they figured out that the booking was fraudulent. I am unable to find the specific post, you might have deleted it.

Wouldn't recommend anyone to use this service.
sherbyspark

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 08:34:00 AM

Proof that i scammed?

"Yes. I can confirm that I'm still here.  I'm waiting to take pictures and post after I leave as I'm here for a few days.

The room is beautiful!
"

There was someone that used your service and got evicted from the hotel after a day, since they figured out that the booking was fraudulent. I am unable to find the specific post, you might have deleted it.

I haven't booked any room, but I doubt any such posts were deleted. The posts made are here and were made by newbies, so they could be just fake accusations as they had no proof . You can see the posts on the top of this page. But again I am not vouching for this service, and would recommend you to use an escrow till the end of the trip.
David19

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 08:36:51 AM

Proof that i scammed?

"Yes. I can confirm that I'm still here.  I'm waiting to take pictures and post after I leave as I'm here for a few days.

The room is beautiful!
"

I haven't booked any room, but I doubt any such posts were deleted. The posts made are here and were made by newbies, so they could be just fake accusations as they had no proof . You can see the posts on the top of this page. But again I am not vouching for this service, and would recommend you to use an escrow till the end of the trip.

One of my friends used this service too see if its legit, and it was confirmed that the booking was fraudulent. So if you really believe a random guy can book you 60% off on any hotel without fraud and without providing any proof that its booked in a legit matter then its your fault when you get scammed.
Flep182
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 10:46:19 AM

Proof that i scammed?

The room is beautiful!
"

One of my friends used this service too see if its legit, and it was confirmed that the booking was fraudulent. So if you really believe a random guy can book you 60% off on any hotel without fraud and without providing any proof that its booked in a legit matter then its your fault when you get scammed.

Would "your friend" be willing to post some actual proof in this thread? You know, to base the accusation?
David19

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 11:04:32 AM

Proof that i scammed?

The room is beautiful!
"

Would "your friend" be willing to post some actual proof in this thread? You know, to base the accusation?

I believe he already had posted proof and it was deleted.
Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2015, 11:06:39 AM

Proof that i scammed?

The room is beautiful!
"

I believe he already had posted proof and it was deleted.

Maybe he could post proofs, again? Even better if...he could post in the Scam accusation board.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: