Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:21:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: idiot user being idiot  (Read 1458 times)
Miftach (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 01:27:59 AM

jonald gave me red because i was hacked and hacker made thread asking for loan but jonald refusing to take off red trust! wtf!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BurgerKill

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 01:29:59 AM

jonald gave me red because i was hacked and hacker made thread asking for loan but jonald refusing to take off red trust! wtf!

You need to prove that you were in fact hacked, and once you've done that, you need to prove that you are the original owner. I'm not sure how you would prove that you were hacked in the first place, though.

I would not have high hopes for getting that negative removed.
Miftach (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 01:34:34 AM

You need to prove that you were in fact hacked, and once you've done that, you need to prove that you are the original owner. I'm not sure how you would prove that you were hacked in the first place, though.

thats bad bro. i spend years building post and activity so i can have value to my username here bro. wtf!? im sooo angry u dont know
MultipliedCombo

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2015, 03:02:30 AM

thats bad bro. i spend years building post and activity so i can have value to my username here bro. wtf!? im sooo angry u dont know

That's a bit of a dilemma then. If you have any evidence to point that you were hacked and that the loan request was not by you, you should really post it as soon as possible.

shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2015, 08:30:58 AM

Yeah I dont believe the "got hacked" story, why? They changed the password with knowledge of the hackers password? Seems legit.

19.09.2015 - 04:38:53 - Miftach - password changed

The password was changed(!) not reset.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
CEG5952

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Buy and sell bitcoins,

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 08:43:34 AM

Yeah I dont believe the "got hacked" story, why? They changed the password with knowledge of the hackers password? Seems legit.

Shorena summed it all up for everyone. This kind of people just don't want to leave the forum alone won't they?

Neotox
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Free & Fast Neotox Escrow http://bit.ly/1OGVykp

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2015, 09:27:01 AM

your account's password was changed only 1 time in last one month and that was changed using old password, you didn't reset the password
so you mean that hacker give you password of the account and asked you to change the password and get your account back ?
sorry but it doesn't seems legit

Available
PM me to rent this space.
Miftach (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 03:38:44 PM

your account's password was changed only 1 time in last one month and that was changed using old password, you didn't reset the password
so you mean that hacker give you password of the account and asked you to change the password and get your account back ?

i accidentally dl'd virus bro
Miftach (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 03:39:36 PM

faked a ban? u sir are a complete idiot. how do u fake a ban to take loan? loooool your logic so bad bro die in hell
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 03:40:48 PM

i accidentally dl'd virus bro

Do you mean a keylogger? Did you save your password in your computer (maybe in a .txt file)?
tarsua

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 03:55:09 PM

why are these guys being idiots? the hacker may have bruteforced the password, hence finding out the password
Scamalert

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

Captain

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 03:57:41 PM

Your account was created: December 23, 2014, 09:49:28

Today is September 20, 2015.

This is only 9 months.

You wrote "years"...
Miftach (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 04:05:01 PM

why are these guys being idiots? the hacker may have bruteforced the password, hence finding out the password

no not briteforce

but idiots claim that i fake ban? WTFFFF i never faked a ban, i never say this either. they say im not hacked? i was hacked!
Jhanzo

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

Thank satoshi

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 04:07:14 PM

no not briteforce

but idiots claim that i fake ban? WTFFFF i never faked a ban, i never say this either. they say im not hacked? i was hacked!

the only user here who's talking about fake ban is you. they say that you faked the hack of your own account.

EDIT
apparently shorena did  Undecided. I'm sure it's just some wrong wording.

~Random Anon~

Trusted an exchange that climbed to the top 3 in just under 2 years with your money? you are fucking stupid.
Miftach (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 04:22:21 PM

no not briteforce

the only user here who's talking about fake ban is you. they say that you faked the hack of your own account.

EDIT

~Random Anon~

what the heck

i didnt fake a hack! user hackedmy pc and get all info and even access remotly my pc! bs that im not hacked!!
tarsua

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 04:26:32 PM

no not briteforce

EDIT

~Random Anon~

what the heck

i didnt fake a hack! user hackedmy pc and get all info and even access remotly my pc! bs that im not hacked!!
he probably used a remote admin tool, most of them come with keyloggers and miners so it wouldnt be surprising if they keylogged your pass
Jhanzo

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

Thank satoshi

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 04:32:13 PM

what the heck

that's the thing. even if you were really hacked, you can't prove it. so the users that doesn't believe your story are free to leave you a negative rating.

we'll have a lot of bogus hack stories if people always remove their negative rating every time someone claims that a hacker hacked their account and used it get a loan.

Trusted an exchange that climbed to the top 3 in just under 2 years with your money? you are fucking stupid.
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 6631

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2015, 04:40:10 PM

what the heck

Then how come the password was only changed once?

Miftach (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 04:40:52 PM

what the heck

that's the thing. even if you were really hacked, you can't prove it. so the users that doesn't believe your story are free to leave you a negative rating.

we'll have a lot of bogus hack stories if people always remove their negative rating every time someone claims that a hacker hacked their account and used it get a loan.

stupid shit man! user didnt get a loan he fail so bad ppl laugh, and now im 2 blame! what tha fuck bitcointalk!
Miftach (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 04:41:34 PM

what the heck

Then how come the password was only changed once?

i didnt know im hacked until user try to take loan. i didnt see thread but i see my trust and its RED! i changed pass now!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: