Author Topic: Usagi  (Read 2575 times)
smickles (OP)

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2012, 02:45:42 AM
Last edit: October 16, 2012, 10:05:33 PM by smickles

http://bitbin.it/nPDQRLME

have a look at the contract (signed by usagi and myself)

as you can see by the blockchain.info page ( http://blockchain.info/address/1P7J6NyqC7Y8JS6vrx8SiUVxdZbgmdvK5s ) Usagi had gone past the late payment period and defaulted on this contract.

I ask for Usagi to receive a scammer tag until S²CM receive its principal and due interest or we have come to some agreeable alternative.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smickles (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2012, 02:49:39 AM

Additionally, I must add that Usagi made no attempt to contact me to either alert me to this default before it happened, or to make arrangements to pay outside the terms of the contract.

I had no contact with Usagi otherwise and it was upsetting that, earlier today, I came to the forum to see that Usagi was actively posting even as late as this morning.

jborkl

Activity: 246

Team Heritage Motorsports

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2012, 03:16:06 AM

I also have a loan to Usagi.  I have worked out a payment plan and Usagi has been holding up the end of the deal.

So far my experience is not a scammer. 

smickles (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2012, 03:21:28 AM

Usagi has just contacted me and we are in discussions to arrange an alternate payment plan.

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
October 15, 2012, 11:42:52 AM

as you can see by the blockchain.info page ( http://blockchain.info/address/1P7J6NyqC7Y8JS6vrx8SiUVxdZbgmdvK5s ) Usagi had gone past the late payment period and defaulted on this contract.

I ask for Usagi to receive a scammer tag until S²CM receive its principal and due interest or we have come to some agreeable alternative.

C. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
1. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this
   contract, or the breach of this contract, shall be settled
   by binding internet arbitration at judge.me in accordance
   with the judge.me arbitration agreement. The arbitrator's
   decision shall be final and legally binding and judgment may
   be entered thereon.

I hereby state that Smickles is in clear violation of the contract he signed, which demands he use judge.me for dispute resolution.

As Smickles has broken his contract I demand he recieve a scammer tag until such point as he retracts the scammer tag accusations against me and makes a full apology. A monetary penalty is also suggested given that this money was loaned from S2 capital management, imsaguy works on S2 with Smickles, and Imsaguy owes me well over 300 bitcoins.

I will point out that Imsaguy, who is responsible for S2 Capital Management along with Smickles, owes me over 300 bitcoins and does not return my e-mails. The last time I spoke to him was on IRC and he was condescending to me over the money he owed me, telling me I had no priority despite being one of the people he owes the most money to. I point this out because it informs the fact that Smickles is biased against me and would benefit from discrediting me, so that I have difficulty going after him and Imsaguy for the 300+ bitcoins they owe me.
I agree.. smickles should actually read the contract!
capn noe

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2012, 12:23:26 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2012, 12:52:10 PM by capn noe

whoa whoa whoa

You guys think binding arbitration serves as, what, an NDA of some kind? There is absolutely no requirement to keep discussion confined in this contract.  FFS do you think negative ratings on OTC also violate this contract?  The SCAMMER tag on the bitcoin talk forums?!?!

Usagi, you are the dumbest scammer I've ever seen. This right here, goddamn.

\/ hahahaha your scam accusation threads are 'your threads'. HAHAHAHAHA
imsaguy
General failure and former
VIP

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2012, 02:33:14 PM

I will point out that Imsaguy, who is responsible for S2 Capital Management along with Smickles, owes me over 300 bitcoins and does not return my e-mails. The last time I spoke to him was on IRC and he was condescending to me over the money he owed me, telling me I had no priority despite being one of the people he owes the most money to. I point this out because it informs the fact that Smickles is biased against me and would benefit from discrediting me, so that I have difficulty going after him and Imsaguy for the 300+ bitcoins they owe me.

Please provide the headers of the last email you sent.  I dispute that I haven't returned your email.  I wasn't condescending to you. You were being arrogant, demanding I sell the coin generation and pay you before everyone else, thereby screwing everyone else.   Later you said you weren't in a hurry for the coins because you had made other arrangements so I proceeded to take care of others.

If you really want to go on about conflict of interest, I'll post our conversations where you tried to push me into buying "assets" that as it turns out were highly distressed and now pretty much worthless.

Coming Soon!™ © imsaguy 2011-2013, All rights reserved.

EIEIO:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=60117.0

Shades Minoco Collection Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=65989
Payment Address: http://btc.to/5r6
imsaguy
VIP

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2012, 03:12:23 PM

And what do I get for that, I get stabbed in the back by smickles. Thank you very much.

What smickles did here is really low.

I've always known smickles to do what he though best professionally.  I didn't know about this thread until someone linked to it.

EIEIO:

smickles (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2012, 06:24:49 PM

Please provide the headers of the last email you sent.  I dispute that I haven't returned your email.  I wasn't condescending to you. You were being arrogant, demanding I sell the coin generation and pay you before everyone else, thereby screwing everyone else.   Later you said you weren't in a hurry for the coins because you had made other arrangements so I proceeded to take care of others.

If you really want to go on about conflict of interest, I'll post our conversations where you tried to push me into buying "assets" that as it turns out were highly distressed and now pretty much worthless.

All I did was offer you to buy me out at 50% on the dollar. It took over a week and asking you 3 times to get a response. If I were you I'd take it. And I don't think conflict of interest means what you think it means. And yes I did say to you many times that I was not going to pressure you about the coins, so the whole 'arrogant' schtick doesn't make a lot of sense.

Neither does this scam accusation thread.

And if you want to make everything clear, from what you have told me the reason why you had trouble paying me back is because of something that happened to your business regarding other people (which I care not to discuss). What's the first thing I didn't do? run off and try to get you a scammer tag. No, I recognized that you were having trouble and I gave you a lot of space. Same with hashking. And what do I get for that, I get stabbed in the back by smickles. Thank you very much.

What smickles did here is really low.
Usagi, did you foget that after GLBSE went down, you assured me that you would have no problem adhering to the terms of our contract and in fact made the claim to have control over an amount of BTC which exceeded your obligation, after which, you defaulted on this contract having made no communication to me of this possibility and without seeking an alternative payment schedule until I began this thread?

C. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
1. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this
   contract, or the breach of this contract, shall be settled
   by binding internet arbitration at judge.me in accordance
   with the judge.me arbitration agreement. The arbitrator's
   decision shall be final and legally binding and judgment may
   be entered thereon.

I hereby state that Smickles is in clear violation of the contract he signed, which demands he use judge.me for dispute resolution.

As Smickles has broken his contract I demand he recieve a scammer tag until such point as he retracts the scammer tag accusations against me and makes a full apology. A monetary penalty is also suggested given that this money was loaned from S2 capital management, imsaguy works on S2 with Smickles, and Imsaguy owes me well over 300 bitcoins.

Seeking a scammer tag in no way violates this section of the contract. It does not seek to settle a controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this contract or the breach of the contract. It seeks a scammer tag.

smickles (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2012, 06:46:07 PM

Additionally, I must add that Usagi made no attempt to contact me to either alert me to this default before it happened, or to make arrangements to pay outside the terms of the contract.

I had no contact with Usagi otherwise and it was upsetting that, earlier today, I came to the forum to see that Usagi was actively posting even as late as this morning.

Whoa wat the fuq?

We've been in e-mail contact for 2 days. Why isn't this locked or removed?

Second point read the contract you posted. Especially section C. This isn't an agreement under the domain of these forums.

Third. You apparently posted this without waiting as much as 24 hours to allow me to respond to your original e-mail.

Fourth. I posted about this on the loan forum.

Fifth. In **PM** on THESE FORUMS, you are offering me terms to pay you x amount of bitcoins and just close the contract. What the FUCK are you posting a scammer accusation for while we're in the middle of renegotiations over this?

You'd better explain yourself smickles. Go read our contract, this is not acceptable.

1)
Quote from: the_time_my_client_received_your_email
Received: by 10.58.254.131 with SMTP id ai3csp546533ved;
        Sun, 14 Oct 2012 20:18:49 -0700 (PDT)
Quote from: in_MST_the_time_you_posted_you_comment
Posted on: Today at 02:34:24 AM Posted by: usagi
That is less than 2 days.

2)I have already commented on the relevance of section C.

3)You have had plenty of time to contact me. In the week from your late payment until your default, you should've contacted me at any point in that range to make arrangements.

4)I was not aware that you posted this contract on this forum. You never made any attempt to make me aware of information related to this agreement being posted on the forum.

5)Yes, we are negotiating an alternative payment plan. I posted notice of this soon after it began in this thread. The fact that we are negotiating an alternative payment plan does not mean that you have not defaulted on your obligation, nor that you and I have come to any agreement over an alternative payment plan, nor that we ever will. The conditions by which you deserve a scammer tag are still present.

augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 15, 2012, 06:59:06 PM

5)Yes, we are negotiating an alternative payment plan. I posted notice of this soon after it began in this thread. The fact that we are negotiating an alternative payment plan does not mean that you have not defaulted on your obligation, nor that you and I have come to any agreement over an alternative payment plan, nor that we ever will. The conditions by which you deserve a scammer tag are still present.

Did you place a request in the judge.me Internet page to settle the dispute before you opened this thread?

If you did not, you are violating a contract and you have already left enough evidence here which demonstrates this, starting with your first post.

vampire

View Profile
October 15, 2012, 07:05:10 PM

Did you place a request in the judge.me Internet page to settle the dispute before you opened this thread?

If you did not, you are violating a contract and you have already left enough evidence here which demonstrates this, starting with your first post.

Wrong. The contract doesn't specify exclusivity. And who are you? What is your business or personal relationship with usagi?

I have seen you defend usagi in every thread.
imsaguy
VIP

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2012, 07:07:38 PM

Let's stop this right now..  Usagi, will you be around in about 4 hours from the time of this post?

EIEIO:

augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 15, 2012, 07:30:17 PM

Wrong. The contract doesn't specify exclusivity. And who are you? What is your business or personal relationship with usagi?

The contract does not specify the non-exclusive arbitrators. So the exclusivity is implicit. If it was not, the contract would describe what other kind of arbitrators would be allowed to resolve the dispute.

About who I am: do your homework. Google is your friend.

makomk

Activity: 686
Merit: 564

View Profile
October 15, 2012, 07:51:05 PM

The contract does not specify the non-exclusive arbitrators. So the exclusivity is implicit. If it was not, the contract would describe what other kind of arbitrators would be allowed to resolve the dispute.
I'm pretty sure the scammer tag is not a form of arbitration, it's a warning to others. Also, personally just the fact that Usagi's trying to intimidate people into not revealing that he's violated their contracts with him by threatening to have them labelled as scammers if they talk about it is reason enough to consider him scammer material in itself.

Quad XC6SLX150 Board: 860 MHash/s or so.
SIGS ABOUT BUTTERFLY LABS ARE PAID ADS
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 15, 2012, 08:15:05 PM

There's nothing in arbitration clauses which prevents people from publicly discussing their disputes.  To the extent which arbitration clauses are enforceable (which varies by jurisdiction), they only set out agreement regarding the legal procedures for dispute resolution.  If arbitration clauses acted as gag orders, you'd never see any criticism of PayPal posted.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
stochastic

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 15, 2012, 09:10:36 PM

Nothing is implicit regarding contracts with bitcoins involved.

Introducing constraints to the economy only serves to limit what can be economical.
jborkl

Activity: 246

Team Heritage Motorsports

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2012, 12:59:32 AM

I'm pretty sure the scammer tag is not a form of arbitration, it's a warning to others.

There's nothing in arbitration clauses which prevents people from publicly discussing their disputes.  To the extent which arbitration clauses are enforceable (which varies by jurisdiction), they only set out agreement regarding the legal procedures for dispute resolution.  If arbitration clauses acted as gag orders, you'd never see any criticism of PayPal posted.

+1

I agree with the scammer tag being a warning to others.
Usagi is a double talking scammy fuck who should come with a warning.
This has been proven countless times across many threads.

(Side note: I also went through some bullshit with Usagi and ended up getting the fucking runaround as well.)

How are those 7970s hashing btw?

vampire

View Profile
October 16, 2012, 01:06:47 AM

I assume you aren't very good with the contract law (at least in US states). The only thing that clause mean: in case parties can't come to any agreement they may use judge.me to resolve their differences. It doesn't prevent them to use a different arbiter, post the details of the issues on the internet and so on.

A nobody that supports a scammer. Yawn.
usagi
VIP

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 16, 2012, 01:56:22 AM

I'm pretty sure the scammer tag is not a form of arbitration, it's a warning to others.

There's nothing in arbitration clauses which prevents people from publicly discussing their disputes.  To the extent which arbitration clauses are enforceable (which varies by jurisdiction), they only set out agreement regarding the legal procedures for dispute resolution.  If arbitration clauses acted as gag orders, you'd never see any criticism of PayPal posted.

+1

I agree with the scammer tag being a warning to others.
Usagi is a double talking scammy fuck who should come with a warning.
This has been proven countless times across many threads.

(Side note: I also went through some bullshit with Usagi and ended up getting the fucking runaround as well.)

You lied to me and said you were experiencing financial difficulty in PM to try to close out your contract. These PMs are on record and mods can read them. When that didn't work you tried to "simply break" a contract with a no-cancellation clause, published in your thread, because you heard I didn't have the money or some other BS reason.

Then you tried to jack your shareholders out of the money, in clear violation of same contract which stated the money would be returned to your shareholders.

You made a big stink about it.

Then you started following me around and being a real fucking assshole. Here's a clue, shit for brains: Out of all the bullshit you've heaped on the four, what, five scam accusation threads against me, I don't have a scammer tag. Do you know why? It's because you're a fucking troll, and I'm not a scammer. Think about it. You're a Canadian, you have a brain. Shouldn't be too hard.

A couple things in closing;
#1 -- You lied to me about your financial situation with BAKEWELL for the purposes of financial gain. Therefore, you have committed fraud. This is very very clear.
#2 -- You have demonstrated that I have experienced financial loss as a direct result of the trolling here (both through YOU, and due to YOU).
#3 -- I paid BAKEWELL shareholders back and you have no reason to bother me here. Think about that very carefully please.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: