Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:29:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What if i made a rotator with bot options.....  (Read 343 times)
Gifted (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 09:51:56 PM

Would i be the enemy??? Angry Angry Angry
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coinableS
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1179

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2015, 09:56:55 PM

What sort of "bot options" are you talking about?
A rotator that has built-in macros to solve captchas? I don't think it would work.
Also faucets survive on ads, and you only receive referral payments as long as the faucet is still alive. Creating a rotator that undermines the profit making of a faucet would not be in your best interest if you want to continue receiving referral payouts.

Gifted (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 02:31:18 AM

What sort of "bot options" are you talking about?
A rotator that has built-in macros to solve captchas? I don't think it would work.
Also faucets survive on ads, and you only receive referral payments as long as the faucet is still alive. Creating a rotator that undermines the profit making of a faucet would not be in your best interest if you want to continue receiving referral payouts.
It could solve captchas and click ads for faucet owners for balance in the universe
LosingAlpha

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2015, 05:44:23 AM

It could solve captchas and click ads for faucet owners for balance in the universe
That would just be a bot, you couldn't do it in a stock browser with html/javascript, and captchas services would quickly adapt to anything that managed to break their only reason for existing.

It's also not balanced for the advertiser, they'd be shutting down accounts an withholding payments left right and center, since they're basically just being robbed in this hypothetical scenario.

FaucetRank.com

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2015, 06:07:20 AM

Would i be the enemy??? Angry Angry Angry

and if so then frame breaking is simple solution

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █