Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 09:55:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling 1,000,000 World of Warcraft Gold.  (Read 4226 times)
SquareCoins (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2011, 04:35:25 AM
Last edit: June 05, 2011, 04:57:00 AM by SquareCoins

1,000,000 gold left.
Khadgar - US.

And 100k on Thrall - US.

Contact me in this thread first if you are interested.

BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
error

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2011, 04:59:50 AM

What the hell is a TBC?

3KzNGwzRZ6SimWuFAgh4TnXzHpruHMZmV8
SquareCoins (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2011, 06:20:10 AM

Sorry for the confusion , btc , still new the whole thing , i had the three letters right at least  Wink. I received an offer , that i decline respectfully.

My original 95 Mark up was based on 10$ BTC ( I did not notice it jumped to 14$ ). The current price of gold on Chinese markets are between .65 to .95 ( The market is very server dependent ), for the consumers they are generally above 1.1 for a 1000g.

Any reasonable offer will be appreciated and reviewed. All the gold was acquired by hand , it's my personal gold.

I brought down the price to reflect market prices and btc values.

Rob P.

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2011, 11:14:18 AM

The confusion is that you're selling 1,000,000 WoW gold, and haven't listed a price.
At current BTC exchange rates (07:09:00 EST, $16.95 / BTC) that amount of gold should be around 121.84 BTC.

Of course there's a lot of issues around using a Guild Bank to transfer it.  For one, just making someone GL doesn't mean you aren't already an officer, and can immediately withdraw a huge sum of gold following promoting someone to GL.

Second, the Guild is stuck on a server.  So, what server is this on?

How about a few more details.

--

If you like what I've written here, consider tipping the messenger:
1GZu4CtHa6ai8iWoWiVFxV5VVoNte4SkoG

If you don't like what I've written, send me a Tip and I'll stop talking.
SquareCoins (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2011, 03:51:45 PM

Sorry , i ended up removing the price , the btc market changes so fast that i'm not sure what price would seem appropriate.

The guild transfer reason is to have less attention from Blizzard , rarely do you see a gold hording giving away all his gold to player you never spoken into the game. It just reduces the possible issues the trade could have. At worst it would be a suspension of 72 hrs to make sure this is a legit transaction. If your IP is not foreign nor going through a proxy nod , it wont trigger any kind of flags. It's just extra precautions.

I do not mind trading the conventional way.

This is on Kh@dgar , US servers. The gold is not stuck in the guild , it's just a way of transferring.

I have a smaller trade lined up , will see how it goes.

Since transactions fees are practically nonexistent compared to paypal fees , the best way to make these trades stress free for both parties is to divide it in small chunks. I would go first for X amount and wait to receive the btc for the next trade. With no charge back , i have no problem going first.

I hope this rambling made things a bit clearer.
SquareCoins (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2011, 07:00:26 PM

Just sold 110k for 10 btc , it went smoothly. 1 million gold left Smiley
nakedman

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 04, 2011, 07:31:23 PM

Just sold 110k for 10 btc , it went smoothly. 1 million gold left Smiley

Nice, congratulations. If selling gold can be facilitated maybe I could sell my wow account as well Smiley Think there would be any market for that?
SquareCoins (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2011, 08:54:59 PM

Thank you , hopefully i will be able to sell the rest and all my late night rambling above did not scare away potential buyers.  Grin

Accounts are very tricky.

I have bought , traded and sold multiple accounts and the best accounts were always the one i bought from local players in my Area.

Since accounts are bound by name's the seller can claim back their accounts whenever they want. If you ask the right information , you can almost bullet proof yourself from this kind of fraud. There are multiple things to consider when buying an account. If the seller is the original account holder , it is very important to gather as much information as possible. If you have a certain trust and the seller (trade reputation) , i would not ask for ID's for a low end account. On the other  hand if the seller has very little credibility and the account is somewhat important monetary wise , ask for ID's , 2 ID's. Secret questions answer and Original CD key ( Vanilla ) is necessary. If you are in a different country , you will be probably get locked out of the account , do not worry , with all the information above and with a proper filled request you will get it back.

Bottom line ,  there is a market , if you are willing to give all the information needed to the buyer.
klamathonsite

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2011, 10:20:13 PM

I talked to this seller via email he does have gold as promised:
I created toon on his realm Khadgar alliance side and I emailed him my toon name
and he logged in met me in the game handed me 10k gold right away and  did give me the rest in payments so did he I got my 110K for 10 BTC absolutely painless and fast thanks!
SquareCoins (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2011, 10:51:48 PM

Thanks , it was probably the fastest deal i have ever done!
SquareCoins (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2011, 04:56:11 AM

if someone is interested i know quite a few traders on different servers , if someone is looking for a specific amount on a server. I'll buy the gold for you and trade it back to you for btc's.Depending on the amount i would probably have to take a deposit , i don't want to be stuck with it Tongue Oh and i have 100k + on Thrall US.
error

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2011, 06:22:56 AM

I have somewhere north of 100K on US-Borean Tundra Alliance, and my interest in playing has waned lately. I wouldn't mind getting rid of it (reasonably safely).

I think I also have a Crimson Deathcharger (if it didn't sell while I wasn't looking), and I'm sure I have a Teebu's Blazing Longsword in the bank.

3KzNGwzRZ6SimWuFAgh4TnXzHpruHMZmV8
SquareCoins (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2011, 07:00:20 AM

Selling to other players is the safest road. Resellers deal with a lot of different people on an account and sometimes they receive stolen gold that was flagged making all the previous traders at risk. ( + Proxy's ).

If there's more people that want to sell , maybe we should make a "master" list of quantity and servers.
SquareCoins (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2011, 10:47:47 PM

Bump for a million gold glory.  Grin
SquareCoins (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2011, 03:15:42 AM

Still selling. Cheesy

If you have any questions concerning warcraft gold and account markets , hit me with a pm , will my pleasure to share my knowledge with fellow bitcoiners.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: