Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:11:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Interest Check] Factory unlocked Note 5, Galaxy 6 Edge +, Iphone 6 , etc  (Read 1979 times)
sirnastro (OP)

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 01:19:23 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2015, 01:51:56 PM by sirnastro

Good Day All,

I am thinking of providing these to the market.

The phones would be from Sprint but would be factory unlocked. They would be BRAND NEW IN BOX (unopened). They would NOT be illegally attained.

Clean ESN/EIN , no issues or problems.

THESE ARE NOT CHINESE knock offs.

-----
Sample Pricing
-----

Note 5 : BTC 2.192
GALAXY 6 Edge + : BTC 2.192
GALAXY 6 Edge : BTC 2.192

ESCROW is 100% Welcome.

Please let me know if there is any interest for this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aakashsangwan

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2015, 02:54:49 PM

i am from india i want to use indian sim , i want galaxy 6 edge tell me the price with shipping charges , and what about bill and warranty for this phone .

TheGr33k

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 03:04:18 PM

Good Day All,

I am thinking of providing these to the market.

The phones would be from Sprint but would be factory unlocked. They would be BRAND NEW IN BOX (unopened). They would NOT be illegally attained.

Clean ESN/EIN , no issues or problems.

THESE ARE NOT CHINESE knock offs.

-----
Sample Pricing
-----

Note 5 : BTC 2.192
GALAXY 6 Edge + : BTC 2.192
GALAXY 6 Edge : BTC 2.192

ESCROW is 100% Welcome.

Please let me know if there is any interest for this.

Where's the iPhone 6?
sirnastro (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 03:24:53 PM

@TheGr33k.....  Iphone 6 would be BTC 2.052. 
I won't have access to any Iphone 6s until next week. the price might be just $100 or so more.

@aakashsangwan

What I recommend is that you use a mail forwarding company. You can control where the device is shipped to there after. So they will be best on giving you the shipping charges to your country.

grtthegreat
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2015, 04:25:49 PM

How come all the three phones cost exactly the same? Also, how can these be so cheap ? I mean, 2.192 BTC = 500$ (approx. 33000 INR), whereas, they are much costlier than that. Also, can you ship to India ? Would importing them attract custom duties and do you also provide commercial invoice ?

I am not going to ask about the warranty of course. Because they might come with the US warranty (assuming you ship from US as you mentioned about Sprint, which is a US network) and that warranty would be of no use in any other country.  Roll Eyes

PS: It could be better if you could show us at least a box with your username and date on it.
Rastafari

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 07:16:35 PM

any pics for confirmation ??
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2015, 08:09:45 PM

I'd possibly be interested in purchasing the Note 5, could you take a couple pictures of the boxes and your current stock, with a paper that has the date and your bitcointalk username on it?
How much would shipping cost to Canada?
Rumichbit

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

Bsupra C. Member

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2015, 10:02:55 PM

Those are unlocked for every country?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  Decentralized Multi-Level Hosting Platform  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
          BiTSupra     [ MLM    Raffles    Online Networking    Blog    BTT Thread    Learn More ]    
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
sirnastro (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 12:58:23 AM

@GRTTHEGREAT

- Yes the prices for those are the same, $500. Actually they will go back to $550 as I get very very very low makeup when I price it like this. They are the same price because I will be getting them at a fixed rate.
- Shipping to India, as I recommended before is at your own risk. You can sign up for a Mail forwarding company such as Shipito, USA2ME, USABOX. The item will be shipped to your Mail Forwarding Company and you and your Mail Forwarding Company take it from there.
- Custom Duties would be on you. Most Mail Forwarding Companies offer a repacking service. When you do that, I can provide the necessary invoice you need.
- Warranty is US based
- Picture is actually unnecessary....what you are asking is easy to attain be using craigslist and asking anyone selling it to put that information on it paper and send it.  ESCROW > PICTURES

@ Rastafari

- Pictures are not confirmation. They just provide a level of satisfaction that one is not being scammed, even though we all know it is easy to attain these same pictures via photoshop or any marketplace that sells the devices...... ESCROW is what is important.

Also, the devices will not be touched by me , but mailed to you DIRECTLY from the store. LEGALLY.

@ Monbux

The inventory is pretty much the entire sprint inventory, so there is no issue on volume.

Pictures are not necessary. Escrow is. Protect yourself using escrow.

@ Rumichbit

The phones will be factory unlocked. So yeah, pretty much for every country.
grtthegreat
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2015, 02:51:37 AM

@GRTTHEGREAT

- Yes the prices for those are the same, $500. Actually they will go back to $550 as I get very very very low makeup when I price it like this. They are the same price because I will be getting them at a fixed rate.
- Shipping to India, as I recommended before is at your own risk. You can sign up for a Mail forwarding company such as Shipito, USA2ME, USABOX. The item will be shipped to your Mail Forwarding Company and you and your Mail Forwarding Company take it from there.
- Custom Duties would be on you. Most Mail Forwarding Companies offer a repacking service. When you do that, I can provide the necessary invoice you need.
- Warranty is US based
- Picture is actually unnecessary....what you are asking is easy to attain be using craigslist and asking anyone selling it to put that information on it paper and send it.  ESCROW > PICTURES

@ Rastafari

- Pictures are not confirmation. They just provide a level of satisfaction that one is not being scammed, even though we all know it is easy to attain these same pictures via photoshop or any marketplace that sells the devices...... ESCROW is what is important.

Also, the devices will not be touched by me , but mailed to you DIRECTLY from the store. LEGALLY.

@ Monbux

The inventory is pretty much the entire sprint inventory, so there is no issue on volume.

Pictures are not necessary. Escrow is. Protect yourself using escrow.

@ Rumichbit

The phones will be factory unlocked. So yeah, pretty much for every country.

Well, if monbux is interested in buying aa Note 5, then I would be watching how it goes. And you don't need an escrow with monbux because he himself is a escrow. Yeah, you may of course use some other guy instead.

Let's see how it goes. BTW, don't you ship directly, why you need mail forwarding service? You can ship directly from US to India in DHL/FedEx though they are a bit costly. Else you can use EMS/USPS which is a bit cheaper and slower.
Jakez
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 07:21:25 AM

Once you have iPhone in stock then let me know. I can take one. Grin
jonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1019

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 09:52:50 AM

WARNING!!!

Newbie selling top generation phones at cheap prices but unable to provide proof!

Calling this a scam until proven otherwise! Proceed with caution!
sirnastro (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 11:14:35 AM

@ Jakez

Iphones are available, just not Iphone 6s . I will not be able to offer that one until next week. This was really an interest check rather than a sales thread.

@ Jonsi

Thank you for warning others. I appreciate it.

You should also point out how many time I emphasize the use of Escrow, which is greater than any proof a person can provide. People will show you 99 proof and still take your money.

As your experience online increases you will understand what I am saying.

Two things about this "newbie" mentality Jonsi:

1. There are many people selling senior accounts on here or cheap. So truth is you should not trust the senior accounts more as you don't really know who is who. Why would a new person need a senior account instantly unless its for malicious intent.
2. Think about Jonsi , who rips more in experience, new persons who are establishing them selves or established characters.

I have no interest to scam...... You make less money that way.
Jakez
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 05:11:09 AM

@ Jakez

Iphones are available, just not Iphone 6s . I will not be able to offer that one until next week. This was really an interest check rather than a sales thread.

Whats your rate for iPhone 6 16GB. So update the thread or PM me once you have in stock.
TheGr33k

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 06:59:43 AM

@ Jakez

Whats your rate for iPhone 6 16GB. So update the thread or PM me once you have in stock.

Why don't you check the previous posts before making new ones? Your question was already answered by him, I asked the same question earlier.

Go and have a look.

@TheGr33k.....  Iphone 6 would be BTC 2.052. 
I won't have access to any Iphone 6s until next week. the price might be just $100 or so more.

@aakashsangwan

What I recommend is that you use a mail forwarding company. You can control where the device is shipped to there after. So they will be best on giving you the shipping charges to your country.

ezeminer
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 07:29:35 AM

WARNING!!!

Newbie selling top generation phones at cheap prices but unable to provide proof!

I fell like to put this claim to shame, OP would need a video showing the legitimacy of the device.

I have seen fakes go around the forum before, some guy got jipped on an s5 or s6 and was selling the fake off, but advertising that he was jipped and it was a fake phone.

sirnastro (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 03:28:42 PM

WARNING!!!

I fell like to put this claim to shame, OP would need a video showing the legitimacy of the device.

I have seen fakes go around the forum before, some guy got jipped on an s5 or s6 and was selling the fake off, but advertising that he was jipped and it was a fake phone.

Lets see how this works, someone pays to ESCROW, gets his/her phone, check his/her phone, releases escrow. HOW IN GOD'S NAME COULD I BE SCAMMING? I WOULD LOVE THESE BUSINESS PROCESS GENIUS to tell me how I am scamming?

Most of you all here just talk out jealousy and some basically haters trying to get their post count up.

I sell on many platforms, ebay, craigslist, swappa, etc...at a much higher price. I don't really need to sell here...

Notice I said INTEREST CHECK.

I wanted to break into this market. However not with this rubbish. I am offering full escrow and still being given a hard time.

- Whoever is interested can message me .... Escrow always.

Otherwise, too much headache to be honest on here. Meanwhile people sell aged accounts here to rip the members, <--- and this is allowed.

Psshh.
nrg1zer
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 01:30:08 PM

Well if excrow is okay for you lets give it a try Smiley i would take a G 6 E +
Teka

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 07:02:16 PM

Im going to keep an eye on this.
bytezero

Activity: 414
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 08:28:04 PM

Why the edge and edge+ have the same price? Do you have photos of the boxes at least?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: