Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:02:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC Robot Problems  (Read 878 times)
felixdomain (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 02:29:26 PM

Hi.

I am new to this forum, and Bitcoin. But I have a question to ask.

You see, a few weeks ago I purchased the BTC Robot from BTCROBOT.com and installed it on my PC. I opened up an account on BTC-E.com and funded it with a couple of hundred dollars.

My BTC robot does not work, and there is probably something wrong with my computer. But the strangest thing is that I don't get any answer from BTC robot support. I have written about 10 different emails concerning this issue, but no answer from them. I even sent from three different email addresses, but no luck.

From what I have read on various sites on the net, the service and the robot itself are great. Their responsetime is just a few hours.

So, I really don't understand what's going on.

Is there anyone out there who could help me get in touch with them, or maybe act as a middleman for me, so I can get support? It would have been awesome. Because either they don't want to answer me, or the emails get lost. I don't know. But it is so frustrating, and there is apparently no other way to contact them other than the email address on their site. (support(a)btcrobot.com.)

Kind regards,
Raymond,
Norway

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Indianacoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 02:52:12 PM

You've got scammed my boy !! Roll Eyes There is no such thing called BTC generator Wink
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 02:53:52 PM

If they had a bot that could trade successfully wouldn't they use it instead of selling it to other people so they could use it and cut into their profits?
Indianacoin

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 02:57:33 PM

If they had a bot that could trade successfully wouldn't they use it instead of selling it to other people so they could use it and cut into their profits?

The main problem with the newbies is that they just think these sites are legit to earn easy money and goes for it !!  Undecided
I think there should be a pinned thread listing all these scam sites at least for newbies ! Roll Eyes
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 03:32:04 PM

General internet tip, nothing good can come from a website that has a popup that says "are you sure you want to leave" when you try to leave.
PolarPoint

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 06:43:20 PM

Watched the introduction videos on the site. "A trading bot on autopilot", what a laugh. I am sorry you got scammed. There is no money making machine that costs $200. If there were, they wouldn't sell it.  Wink
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2015, 08:03:40 PM

Watched the introduction videos on the site. "A trading bot on autopilot", what a laugh. I am sorry you got scammed. There is no money making machine that costs $200. If there were, they wouldn't sell it.  Wink
lmao, I didn't think scams like this actually made any money in this generation... come on guys!
angelakay124

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Crypto-Games.net: DICE, BLACKJACK and SLOT

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 01:26:51 PM

Sorry for your loss brother but you have to now believe that you have been scammed by them. Don't buy anything without searching about them and reviews about the product. Even though some sites are buying reviews too to make more people to believe in their product. Bit coin generator,bit coin doubler,trading robot all are like impossible thing.

Provably fair DICE, SLOT and BLACKJACK  
██████████████████████████████████████ CRYPTO-GAMES.NET ██████████████████████████████████████
0.8% House edgeInstant depositFast bets ChatJackpot Starting Faucet 1kMax Faucet 20.5kInvest
maartenhaha

Activity: 1456
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2015, 02:09:29 PM

hi felix,
it's nice to see new blood in the btc community, but like every one else here before me, yup scammed.

maybe this list can help you for avoiding some future scams, even if they taken out by now, it could train you to recognize the potential scammers you'll meet in the future.

http://www.badbitcoin.org/thebadlist/

first of all, when it's too good to be true, it usually is too good to be true.

next time you see a : wow download this and earn free bitcoin, double your bitcoin rainbow and laserbeam thingies, never never never clic on that.

make sure after what you've been trough now you let your antivirus trojan program loose on your computer, chances are you' re infected with something nasty and after that, change all your passwords aswell

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐
███████████████████████████

█████████████████████████

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 02:15:55 PM

hi felix,
it's nice to see new blood in the btc community, but like every one else here before me, yup scammed.

maybe this list can help you for avoiding some future scams, even if they taken out by now, it could train you to recognize the potential scammers you'll meet in the future.

http://www.badbitcoin.org/thebadlist/

first of all, when it's too good to be true, it usually is too good to be true.

next time you see a : wow download this and earn free bitcoin, double your bitcoin rainbow and laserbeam thingies, never never never clic on that.

make sure after what you've been trough now you let your antivirus trojan program loose on your computer, chances are you' re infected with something nasty and after that, change all your passwords aswell

Do your own research, and don't trust that site, because it is run by either an idiot or a crook. He defended GAW, scrypt.cc, and numerous other scams (don't be surprised when miningsweden falls apart and quietly disappears from the front page without a mention. Gaw still isn't on the badlist even after the owner of that site attacking everyone who called it a scam and pushing it heavily on the front page of his site as a good investment.

If you want to keep your money remember a very important rule, "there's no such thing as a free lunch." Nobody is going to give you free money.
Indianacoin

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 03:09:21 PM

Do your own research, and don't trust that site, because it is run by either an idiot or a crook. He defended GAW, scrypt.cc, and numerous other scams (don't be surprised when miningsweden falls apart and quietly disappears from the front page without a mention. Gaw still isn't on the badlist even after the owner of that site attacking everyone who called it a scam and pushing it heavily on the front page of his site as a good investment.

If you want to keep your money remember a very important rule, "there's no such thing as a free lunch." Nobody is going to give you free money.

It's true that badbitcoin.org is biased these days !! Undecided
worhiper_-_

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 03:36:07 PM

Why wouldn't you search about their service in bitcointalk and Reddit before investing with them? This service has been up for a long time, I wouldn't be surprised if they had halted operations but kept the website up. Their reputation wasn't the best anyway.
Indianacoin

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 05:13:25 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2015, 11:15:27 AM by Indianacoin

Why wouldn't you search about their service in bitcointalk and Reddit before investing with them? This service has been up for a long time, I wouldn't be surprised if they had halted operations but kept the website up. Their reputation wasn't the best anyway.

They were already a big SCAMMER from the start! No HTTPS is the first mark of distinguishing it !
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: