Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:36:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Trinity - TTY (SHA256d, Scrypt, Myr-groest) Trinamic Block Value System  (Read 46343 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Kiritsugu
Legendary

Activity: 1570
Merit: 1041

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 04:03:36 PM

Wow thanks Crunck that's awesome!  Do you know what the maximum payout is on the TTY dice?
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 04:11:26 PM

Wow thanks Crunk that's awesome!  Do you know what the maximum payout is on the TTY dice?

I have mined 1036 TTY so far to the dice wallet and the setting are set like this :

The default ratio between amount in wallet and max available bet is set to 25. So for example if you want to allow players to bet 1 TTY, you have to have 25 TTY in wallet.

So Max bet is around 40 at present, I am still mining to the wallet so it will grow, or if the OP/Dev wants to donate some then that will get it moving quicker the dice wallet address is DDA5J1kganpCH7Zsiht25GZa8cy8ivWcux

Any your welcome and I hope you have fun....

Crunck

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Kiritsugu
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 04:40:12 PM

Wow thanks Crunk that's awesome!  Do you know what the maximum payout is on the TTY dice?

I have mined 1036 TTY so far to the dice wallet and the setting are set like this :

The default ratio between amount in wallet and max available bet is set to 25. So for example if you want to allow players to bet 1 TTY, you have to have 25 TTY in wallet.

So Max bet is around 40 at present, I am still mining to the wallet so it will grow, or if the OP/Dev wants to donate some then that will get it moving quicker the dice wallet address is DDA5J1kganpCH7Zsiht25GZa8cy8ivWcux

Crunck
I'm not the dev, just a devoted follower, but when my wallet is done syncing I will send a decent amount to that wallet. Smiley  Will let you know when I send it.
Kiritsugu
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 05:02:19 PM

Crunck
Just sent you 20k TTY to that addy. Smiley
crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 05:32:12 PM

Crunck
Just sent you 20k TTY to that addy. Smiley

I can confirm receipt of that, and thanks its appreciated now people can gamble there TTY Smiley

Cheers
Crunck

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 08:02:36 PM

Faucet also added now  Grin

http://cryptogaming.club/faucets/trinity

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
proctologic

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 02:02:00 AM
Last edit: December 28, 2015, 03:13:44 AM by proctologic

Nice donated 100k to faucet DD268mrcbo4SbDTjPKCZbA6UymF5g4upor

crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 10:21:21 AM

Thanks, I will raise the payouts a little, and perhaps these links could get added to the OP

http://cryptogaming.club/faucets/trinity/

http://cryptogaming.club/trinity/

http://cryptogaming.club/nodes/trinity/

Thanks
Crunck

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
glen123
Legendary

Activity: 1028
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 10:44:27 AM

Datum: 28.12.2015 11:43
An: TTY Faucet DD268mrcbo4SbDTjPKCZbA6UymF5g4upor
Belastung: -100000.00 TTY
Nettobetrag: -100000.00 TTY
Transaktions-ID: 75fe5aeb3357b33587498211590c822cf5b107d4411b5880e9c405d4a96952f4

Grin Grin

@◙Crunck : pls read PM

crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 11:22:46 AM

Datum: 28.12.2015 11:43
An: TTY Faucet DD268mrcbo4SbDTjPKCZbA6UymF5g4upor
Belastung: -100000.00 TTY
Nettobetrag: -100000.00 TTY
Transaktions-ID: 75fe5aeb3357b33587498211590c822cf5b107d4411b5880e9c405d4a96952f4

Grin Grin

@◙Crunck : pls read PM

Thanks Glen this TTY faucet will be the richest faucet out there soon lol

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
milly6 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 11:20:11 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2015, 11:32:39 PM by milly6

Thanks, I will raise the payouts a little, and perhaps these links could get added to the OP

Thanks
Crunck

Adding to OP now. This is fantastic!

Edit: Updated OP... :-D

Eyes open, No Fear. Be Safe! Trinity: Currency Without Bias
crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 11:27:56 PM

Thanks
Crunck

Adding to OP now. This is fantastic!

Your welcome  Smiley

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Kiritsugu
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 11:25:23 PM

I've launched a new Trinity giveaway thread here with much juicer rewards! http://exchangeforums.net/showthread.php?tid=8

It's also not a bad forum to boot Wink
Kiritsugu
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 05:58:33 AM

I've launched a new Trinity giveaway thread here with much juicer rewards! http://exchangeforums.net/showthread.php?tid=8

I've already given out almost 20k TTY and it's still going!  Come grab yours fellas!
aizzaku
Legendary

Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 06:00:38 PM

my blockchain isnt updating.. what is the config

BlockchainGaming A PARADIGM SHIFT IN THE GAMING INDUSTRY
Website | Blog | Forum | Wiki | Events | Marketplace (coming soon)
Kiritsugu
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 05:31:33 AM

I've already given out almost 20k TTY and it's still going!  Come grab yours fellas!
Have given out even more now, and still going!
aizzaku
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 07:23:52 AM

after adding
server=1
listen=1
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
rpcuser=USER
rpcpassword=PASSWORD
rpcport=6420
algo=scrypt or groestl or blank for SHA
addnode=192.241.181.81:62621
addnode=87.207.169.147:62621
addnode=180.214.232.93:62621
addnode=74.196.45.14:45665
addnode=137.135.60.66:1176
addnode=94.230.86.122:63756
addnode=52.2.178.39
addnode=52.2.178.39:4639
addnode=24.92.59.48
addnode=89.70.100.251

still says 'No block source'

proctologic

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2016, 10:15:29 AM

server=1
listen=1
daemon=1
txindex=1
rpcuser=RPCuser
rpcpassword=RPCpassword
rpcport=6420
rpclisten=1
algo=groestl
rpcpallowip=127.0.0.1
addnode=64.57.133.229
addnode=72.228.50.246
addnode=185.39.3.28
addnode=192.241.181.81
addnode=87.207.169.147
addnode=180.214.232.93
addnode=74.196.45.14
addnode=137.135.60.66
addnode=94.230.86.122
addnode=5.196.10.58
addnode=64.57.133.229
addnode=72.228.50.246
addnode=185.39.3.28
addnode=78.69.188.169

addnode=72.63.101.200
addnode=77.239.57.149
addnode=198.50.217.13
addnode=87.98.178.140
addnode=31.179.59.138
addnode=188.0.40.50
addnode=88.149.162.159

glen123
Legendary

Activity: 1028
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 11:04:58 AM

Hi Folks !

has to shutdown Pool for a while .

ServerHardware Faults .

i will inform you when Pool going back online .

Sorry for that

Glen
aizzaku
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 11:41:51 AM

server=1
listen=1
daemon=1
txindex=1
rpcuser=RPCuser
rpcpassword=RPCpassword
rpcport=6420
rpclisten=1
algo=groestl
rpcpallowip=127.0.0.1
addnode=64.57.133.229
addnode=72.228.50.246
addnode=185.39.3.28
addnode=192.241.181.81
addnode=87.207.169.147
addnode=180.214.232.93
addnode=74.196.45.14
addnode=137.135.60.66
addnode=94.230.86.122
addnode=5.196.10.58
addnode=64.57.133.229
addnode=72.228.50.246
addnode=185.39.3.28
addnode=78.69.188.169

addnode=72.63.101.200
addnode=77.239.57.149
addnode=198.50.217.13
addnode=87.98.178.140
addnode=31.179.59.138
addnode=188.0.40.50
addnode=88.149.162.159

i added this but it still says no connection to trinity network
please help me out

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: