Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:02:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS - mining gear - accepting offers  (Read 498 times)
iglasses (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 05:29:43 PM

Up for sale is approx.  2.8Ths of gear, break down below.
Antminer S1x5
Antminer S2x1
AsicTube (non fire hazard model!) x1

Details...
4 of the S1's are clocked at 400 and one at 350.  The only one that has any x's is the 350 clock.
Avg. speed of each...
350 clock with 5 x's   158Ghs
400 clock with 0 x's   198Ghs
400 clock with 0 x's   200Ghs

S2 Clock at 196  no x's avg. speed 1000Ghs

AsicTube clock 270 avg speed 845Ghs no x's

All five S1's are blue wire cut (fans at max speed) and have an Antec fan installed in push/pull mode.
The S2 has four Antec fans in the case (two in front two in back).
The tube has an Antec fan on the front in push pull mode.

PSU's
Thermaltake Smart M850w x4
Corsair CX750M  x3

All of the above miners & PSUs are run in a temperature controlled data room and connected to UPS devices. 

Prices - I am open to offers but will not be giving this stuff away.  If you want it all I'd be more inclined to cut a deal!
Shipping - I prefer not to sell outside the US.  Honestly with the shipping it would cost you I don't think you could justify it if I gave you the h/w for free.  Shipping to a buyer in the US will be the buyer's responsibility.  If you give me a zip code I will get an approx. cost so you can make an informed decision.  If you would like to check the rates on your own use 07047 as the origin zip.
**Delivery** If you are in the NYC/NJ area and interested in picking up direct let me know and we can probably work something out.  Anything up & down the GSP from Cape May to North Bergen could work for me.
Escrow - Escrow by trusted forum member is of course welcome.
Payment -  If paying direct only use 1QFDTyB6zPfwdhKsiN6KSYmvgqrqxDP1rn  I will not PM you with a different address!

Notes...
Fans mentioned come with each miner.  PSU's come with a power cord.  If you need PCI-e cables with the miner please make sure your offer reflects it Smiley

Please post any questions.  I can post screen shots if requested but if you check my trust you will see I am very open and a straight shooter when I sell stuff.

Thx for the look...happy mining

ig

I only have a signature because I'm allowed.
ChippyChap

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 10:57:59 PM

Would you take $20 for a S1 including shipping?
Thanks.
iglasses (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 12:20:26 AM

Couldn't do it...shipping alone will be close to that so I would be giving it away.
Thx for the interest.

I only have a signature because I'm allowed.
ChippyChap

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 03:36:08 PM

How much would you take for an S1 and shipping?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: