Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 02:16:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Stupid question i know, what the command for this in bitcoin core?  (Read 693 times)
Shaoke (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 06:54:06 PM

Hi, im new in bitcoins and i know that this is a stupid question, i swear i've looking for 3 days and still dont find it, possibly because im new in bitcoins and im a n00b

well, my question is, i have bitcoin core in my computer (dont worry if it is profitable, it is actually a server, but I find it more comfortable to call computer, I'm weird) and i dont find the command in the console to start mining in p2pool  Huh

yep, that is, i swear i dont find the command, i look in this forums, in the official bitcoing web, youtube, etc. i try to use other miners but i dont find, if i need a special program for mine in this, i dont care i just want to mine in p2pool xD i have windows xp, i dont care if i need to change my os to another windows
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1972

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 07:02:11 PM

Hi, im new in bitcoins and i know that this is a stupid question, i swear i've looking for 3 days and still dont find it, possibly because im new in bitcoins and im a n00b

well, my question is, i have bitcoin core in my computer (dont worry if it is profitable, it is actually a server, but I find it more comfortable to call computer, I'm weird) and i dont find the command in the console to start mining in p2pool  Huh

yep, that is, i swear i dont find the command, i look in this forums, in the official bitcoing web, youtube, etc. i try to use other miners but i dont find, if i need a special program for mine in this, i dont care i just want to mine in p2pool xD i have windows xp, i dont care if i need to change my os to another windows

Hi, what are you trying to use to mine with? You can't mine bitcoins with just a computer CPU or Graphics Card (GPU) anymore, you need special hardware, called asic's.

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Shaoke (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 07:32:20 PM

ok, that explains everything xD i dont have special hardware, sorry Embarrassed

there's another way to get bitcoins? i dont have money but i have a android phone and this server, i just want to get 1BTC for buy something what i need and because im still young to work the only way that i find is bitcoins, because all that "win money on internet for free by doing absolutely nothing" dont work :/
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1972

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 09:41:29 PM

ok, that explains everything xD i dont have special hardware, sorry Embarrassed

there's another way to get bitcoins? i dont have money but i have a android phone and this server, i just want to get 1BTC for buy something what i need and because im still young to work the only way that i find is bitcoins, because all that "win money on internet for free by doing absolutely nothing" dont work :/

How old are you and what country are you in?

You may find people in the Goods or currency exchange section willing to trade items for bitcoins.

If you aren't 18, and are in the usa, there is not much you can do yet unfortunately... (well, I mean using circle.com or coinbase.com to buy them I mean).

Pm me if you need more help, gotta run! Wink

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████