Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:33:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: UNI - PRIVATE COIN - TAKING OVER GREXIT - SWAP GREXIT  (Read 3762 times)
Xardasim (OP)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 04:47:19 PM

Hi. I bought GREXIT. Where will the exchange take place? On what address should I send GREXIT?
I am the beginner in cryptocoins. I am waiting for an answer.  Sad
You have to wait for adress, SWAP will beggin in a few days, You will be informed!

http://euro-sleeping.eu/ akcepted UNIcoin ( swap GREXIT ) !
Wow! That's great news!!
xhoneyael

Activity: 462

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2015, 01:22:51 PM

PLACEBO a known cheater and manipulator. NOTE PSI. PLACEBO and his group have 80% of PSI and GREXIT. ARTIFICIAL pump. They earn. And you lose.
I sold them my 12,000 PSI. Now they have 35,000 PSI. Over 80% of all PSI. WARNING. ALERT PSI. ALERT GREXIT

what kind of show is this?
you said that placebo is cheater manipulator
and now you are supporting this coin that manipulate by placebo?

marthagriffin

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 01:47:30 PM

Grexit - like the exit of greece from the european union?
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 09:08:49 PM

PLACEBO a known cheater and manipulator. NOTE PSI. PLACEBO and his group have 80% of PSI and GREXIT. ARTIFICIAL pump. They earn. And you lose.
I sold them my 12,000 PSI. Now they have 35,000 PSI. Over 80% of all PSI. WARNING. ALERT PSI. ALERT GREXIT

what kind of show is this?
you said that placebo is cheater manipulator
and now you are supporting this coin that manipulate by placebo?

And the point is, that i only have a few PSI coins... Was it away to get cheaper coins and then launch the Polish dating site? As this will skyrocket the price and make it a value above 50k sats possible.
Kamatezo

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 07:16:27 AM

When UPDATE ?
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 11:20:15 AM

When UPDATE ?

I thought that you took over GREXIT? No?
Kamatezo

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 12:56:32 PM

When UPDATE ?

I never said that I also received GREXIT. I just said that I support GREXIT in the form of facilities and infrastructure.

I want to invest in buying GREXIT. I see an interest of more than 500 sat buy it for 3 BTC.
Xardasim (OP)

Activity: 1624

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 07:05:16 PM

When UPDATE ?

I never said that I also received GREXIT. I just said that I support GREXIT in the form of facilities and infrastructure.

I want to invest in buying GREXIT. I see an interest of more than 500 sat buy it for 3 BTC.
Update soon, working on wallet, web, etc
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 09:20:40 AM

GREXIT SCAM

Grin  Grin Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin

When UPDATE ?

Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin Grin
niktitan132
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 08:27:02 AM

Dev any update?
Kamatezo

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 07:50:00 AM

GREXIT DEAD. XARDASIM -- SCAM
PSI = SCAM

Placebo and XARDASIM = SCAM

ALERT ALERT
Kamatezo

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 04:44:03 PM

The notification to the Polish Prosecutor: Xardasim and PLACEBO

Witam -- zgłosiło się do mnie trochę osób które czują się oszukani przez Ciebie. W ich imieniu złożę doniesienie do prokuratury z podejrzeniem oszustwa. A zarzuty mogą być mocne:
1. Utworzenie kryptowaluty PSI -gdzie z góry założyłeś iż zgarniesz BTC z ICO, oraz nie wykonałeś nawet planu działania a co dopiero realizacji.
2. Okłamanie społeczności YOBIT i bitcointalk że GREXIT będzie wykonywane zmiana na UNI a więc wymusiłeś nie jako poprzez kłamstwo zakup po zawyżonych cenach GREXIT przez uczestników rynku YOBIT

Z tego co rozmawiałem z prawnikiem można postawić Tobie zarzuty.

Dajemy Tobie szansę . Jeśli w sprawie UNI ( SWAP GREXIT ) nic się nie będzie działo dalej oraz odnośnie PSI
zachodzi duże podejrzenie wyłudzenia na dobre kilka tysięcy złotych od uczestników rynku.

Pamiętaj że mieszkamy w Polsce. Prokuratura na pewno lubi takie sprawy. Ja chciałem już odpuścić. Ale zgłosiło się do mnie kilka osób które w wyniku Twojej manipulacji zostali stratni.

Czekamy albo na konkretne działania w temacie Twoich obietnic i aktualizacja tego działania na forum BTC lub będziemy żądali odszkodowania ( ja jestem stratny na GREXIT ) inni na PSI i GREXIT.
A pamiętaj że czas płynie i wartość BTC także płynie. Z tego co widzę nikt nie zamierza odpuścić. Dodatkowo napalili się tym że mieszkam również w Polsce a więc jestem w stanie skutecznie złożyć wspólne doniesienie do prokuratury. Powyższe stanie się 5 stycznia 2016r. Tyle masz czasu.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: