Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:27:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Eve Online Account, Character transferable  (Read 760 times)
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2015, 12:20:06 AM

Account Sale Number 6

In my role as escrow i sell an account as a service including creating the sales thread. (Please note that i don't take any more sale requests for bitcointalk forum accounts as long as they are worth less than $50. I only do a couple account anymore where i already promised to sell them. Ask me for other account types.)

Description:

For sale is an eve online account.

The account is caldari combat oriented with an emphasis in drones and missiles, but is also a jack of all trades in game. You can find info about the character here: http://eveboard.com/pilot/Garren_Yothholder

The seller put on 30 days of game time for the eve character on september the 20th.

It is possible to transfer the character to an account of yours by paying a fee to do so when you won the auction.

Starting bid:

0.30 BTC

Minimum Bid Increment: 0.025 BTC

Everyone bidding with an account less than a member has to show me a signed message with an address holding at least the amount he bid. I can help with how this is done.

Buy it now:

1.01 BTC

End date and time:

The Auction ends October 1st 15:00 UTC.
But auction extends 2 days after the last bet was done. If in 48 hours no new bid comes in then the last bid wins. Minimum Bid Increment will prevent misuse.
Buy it now ends the auction instantly when the buyer paid.

Payment methods accepted:

Bitcoin

Non-Liability:

Buyer has to make sure that everything is ok with the account, that it is possible to secure the account and that he does this correctly before i forward the coins in escrow to the seller.

I can not give any guarantee besides offering what you see and which i was asked to sell by the seller. Any possible risks involved can not be backed by me.

If you want me to check something that only i can check then let me know.

My auction service:

Ask me for details when you want to use my selling service. Smiley Please note that i don't take any more sale requests for bitcointalk forum accounts as long as they are worth less then $50. I only do a couple account anymore where i already promised to sell them. Ask me for other account types.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2015, 12:04:45 PM

Auction ends in 8 days. Ask me any questions you have about the account, payment and the character and i will check things out with the seller.

SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2015, 07:45:46 PM

Only three days left until the auction ends. Don't miss your chance. Ask me everything you want to know about the account. I can forward the questions to the seller. Smiley

Happy bidding!

SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2015, 07:08:50 PM

So it seems no bid came in. If someone still is interested let me know by posting here or sending me a pm. I would then let the seller know about that offer and we could see if you guys could negotiate something out.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: