Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:40:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Question about potential activity  (Read 505 times)
jacee (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 12:20:09 AM

I am quite confuse as how the potential activity adds price to the account?

I saw a newbie account being sold at the price of 0.1 btc because it has a potential to be a full member.

What is potential activity? I mean if you have a potential activity, do you still have to wait for the 14 days activity raise to get those count on your activity?

Sorry for the dumb question and thanks for those who will help me clarify this.

Jacee
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 12:37:00 AM

potential activity = activity limit

so an account with 48 posts and potential activity of 480 can become a hero member without having to wait for months.
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2015, 01:22:10 AM

I saw a newbie account being sold at the price of 0.1 btc because it has a potential to be a full member.

What is potential activity? I mean if you have a potential activity, do you still have to wait for the 14 days activity raise to get those count on your activity?

Jacee
It is simple, the activity that you can see under your name isn't the potential activity
For example a newbie account registered from 2 months and had a total of 4 posts each one was made in a different period (14 days per period, you can find when it starts and ends in another thread in this sub), then you will see under his name activity = 4, but when you check the potential activity he has: 4 periods*14= 64 then he can become a member if he will make at least a total of 60 posts which is possible for him. (he can obtain max 64 activity=potential activity, ofc in the next period he will get another 14 and so on)

Per period you can post as much as you want but you can't bypass 14 activity but you can cumulate the activities (potential activity) by posting at least one post per period afaik.

jacee (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 02:14:36 AM

so an account with 48 posts and potential activity of 480 can become a hero member without having to wait for months.

so if that account made 480 posts in a week then he can bacame a hero member already?
jacee (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 02:15:52 AM

Jacee
It is simple, the activity that you can see under your name isn't the potential activity
For example a newbie account registered from 2 months and had a total of 4 posts each one was made in a different period (14 days per period, you can find when it starts and ends in another thread in this sub), then you will see under his name activity = 4, but when you check the potential activity he has: 4 periods*14= 64 then he can become a member if he will make at least a total of 60 posts which is possible for him. (he can obtain max 64 activity=potential activity, ofc in the next period he will get another 14 and so on)

Per period you can post as much as you want but you can't bypass 14 activity but you can cumulate the activities (potential activity) by posting at least one post per period afaik.

So you still have to wait for the 14 day activity raise to get all that potential activity? God this is confusing. sorry  Grin
ajrah

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 03:02:03 AM

so if that account made 480 posts in a week then he can bacame a hero member already?
that is "if" you can post that much but don't try to beat the clock or else you might end up banned for 2 weeks for spam and say goodbye to your newly bought account Smiley

jacee (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 03:59:45 AM

that is "if" you can post that much but don't try to beat the clock or else you might end up banned for 2 weeks for spam and say goodbye to your newly bought account Smiley

oh Okay. I got it now. Thank you for clearig this up. I'm not planning to beat thw clock. I'm juat confuse as why they sel it at a price higher that a normal newbie account would cost.

I'm locking this thread now!

Regards

jacee
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: