Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:48:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I bought an account for friend what do I do next? [Continued]  (Read 2294 times)
BitcoinEXpress (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 04:14:58 AM
Last edit: September 22, 2015, 05:04:54 AM by BitcoinEXpress

First off I could care less if this guy is DT scamming and/or peddling accounts.

When I mentioned that this person jacee was the same person as DaddyMonsi someone that has left mutual positive trust for each other he locked the thread after asking for proof.

This person was sloppy with posted addresses in the profiles as well as the displayed names.

I find it hard to believe that any two of the names below (in this case four) would use the same address to send and receive from.

Alright scam busters have fun.

Jacee
jacqfrost
DaddyMonsi
glucose
waterpile

are all the same person.

~BCX~

added: jacqfrost claimed their account was hacked after being outted for giveaway scamming.

further ref and update
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1186395.msg12488575#msg12488575

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 04:36:20 AM

what the hell is your problem? Vod asked me ti lock the thread that's why I locked it!

Don't want the feedback in my profile? Then just tell me and I'll ask the seller to remove it.
Hexcoin

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 04:39:06 AM

do you have SOLID proof to backup your accusation buddy?
BitcoinEXpress (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 04:42:39 AM

Looks like

phibay
Honestdoubler

are also alts

~BCX~

jacee
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 04:43:37 AM

Who the hell is glucose anyway?
Do you have any problems with Pilipinos'? All the users you stated here are all from Philippines. What do you have against them?

I haven't talked to waterpile since that day he lend me. He's a nice guy don't put him in here.

jacqfrost is an old account which got scammed. Which part of that can't you understand?

Daddymonsi is just a seller who sold an account to me. You don't even know him dude.

Also Glucose? I don't know the guy. Never even saw that name until in this thread of yours.

Are you trolling or something?
This isn't funny you know. You're accusing innocent people here.
jacee
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 04:44:39 AM

Looks like

phibay
Honestdoubler

are also alts

~BCX~

WOW GREAT buddy! You have a very wide imagination there!  Shocked
BitcoinEXpress (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 04:44:57 AM

do you have SOLID proof to backup your accusation buddy?

Do your own research.

Its not rocket science.

~BCX~

DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2015, 04:48:39 AM

Sir I have my highest respect to you, with the forum rank that you have, you are considered a veteran in this forum and may have encoutered different types of scams and scammers
You may have a way to know who's alt is who
But one thing for sure, I am not jacee or not even connected in anyway with jacee (I am saying this unlike others who did not confirm or deny)
We (jacee and I) are both from Philippines and we are both engaged in a conversation in the same thread which is "Philippines" our Local thread, other information about her where about's, I don't know, I have no idea and I'm not interested
I am willing to submit and let you access my account and check my conversation through PM with jacee it's unedited and undeleted. (If needed to prove innocence of jacee and me)

I go this forum thinking that this can add to my weekly earnings but I have no plans of scamming anyone here.
I give her a feedback because the deal went smooth
My deal with her is if she don't pay me I will put a negative feedback on both accounts (hers and the sold account)
I send the account details and she confirms access is OK, she paid and send me the tx id, deal is done and I left her a feedback
Whats wrong with that?
Did I scam any one here?

This forum is suppose to be a forum of intelligent people where one can exchange ideas and trade from time to time so lets move on please and don't start another drama, I'm not a known user here, I just post and join discussions and share my opinion.

If you think leaving a +ve feedback to jacee is wrong because the transaction went smooth that's fine I will remove it, but please don't accuse me of being jacee, that's a big insult to jacee
BitcoinEXpress (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 04:55:22 AM
Last edit: September 22, 2015, 05:08:27 AM by BitcoinEXpress

Sir I have my highest respect to you, with the forum rank that you have, you are considered a veteran in this forum and may have encoutered different types of scams and scammers
But one thing for sure, I am not jacee or not even connected in anyway with jacee (I am saying this unlike others who did not confirm or deny)
We (jacee and I) are both from Philippines and we are both engaged in a conversation in the same thread which is "Philippines" our Local thread, other information about her where about's, I don't know, I have no idea and I'm not interested
I am willing to submit and let you access my account and check my conversation through PM with jacee it's unedited and undeleted. (If needed to prove innocence of jacee and me)

I go this forum thinking that this can add to my weekly earnings but I have no plans of scamming anyone here.
My deal with her is if she don't pay me I will put a negative feedback on both accounts (hers and the sold account)
I send the account details and she confirms access is OK, she paid and send me the tx id, deal is done and I left her a feedback
Whats wrong with that?
Did I scam any one here?

This forum is suppose to be a forum of intelligent people where one can exchange ideas and trade from time to time so lets move on please and don't start another drama, I'm not a known user here, I just post and join discussions and share my opinion.

If you think leaving a +ve feedback to jacee is wrong because the transaction went smooth that's fine I will remove it, but please don't accuse me of being jacee, that's a big insult to jacee

Research the bitcoin address posted by Phibay to stake claim to his account here  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=996318.msg12342353#msg12342353

A simple Google search ties it directly to HonestDoubler a well known ponzi scammer negged by Vod.

It also ties to waterpile which posted additional addresses tied to glucose and jacqfrost BEFORE the account was supposedly hacked.

jacee has openly admitted they are jacqfrost.

I swear to God, these 2015 newbie morons make the 2011 crop look like Mensa candidates.

~BCX~
Hexcoin

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 05:10:19 AM

Whats wrong with that?
Did I scam any one here?

Research the bitcoin address posted by Phibay to stake claim to his account here  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=996318.msg12342353#msg12342353

A simple Google search ties it directly to HonestDoubler a well known ponzi scammer negged by Vod.

It also ties to waterpile which posted additional addresses tied to glucose and jacqfrost BEFORE the account was supposedly hacked.

I swear to God, these 2015 newbie morons make the 2011 crop look like Mensa candidates.

~BCX~

you search this address in google? 1JEsoqQ96hihSGNCZNvopQyZpF2iiCqfnD

but why i found this? http://honestdoubler.com/user.php?address=1JEsoqQ96hihSGNCZNvopQyZpF2iiCqfnD

Code:
user [1JEsoqQ96hihSGNCZNvopQyZpF2iiCqfnD] does not exist!
BitcoinEXpress (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 05:14:03 AM

Whats wrong with that?
Did I scam any one here?

~BCX~

you search this address in google? 1JEsoqQ96hihSGNCZNvopQyZpF2iiCqfnD

but why i found this? http://honestdoubler.com/user.php?address=1JEsoqQ96hihSGNCZNvopQyZpF2iiCqfnD

Code:
user [1JEsoqQ96hihSGNCZNvopQyZpF2iiCqfnD] does not exist!

Click the cache button.

They went and deleted the info since they have admin access,

phibay is HonestDoubler is jacee

It's still in the Google cache and I screen shot it.

I also find it a huge coincidence that a lot of these names are logging in the past few minutes and editing profiles ROFL

Look for yourself and check out the cache version.

~BCX~

Cached version

phibay

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 05:16:20 AM

this will be the funniest joke of 2015 Cheesy Grin i've been one of the investors of honestdoubler risking my btc hoping it will be doubled but it doesn't mean i am affiliated nor i am honestdoubler. i don't know what are you trying to prove, are you a scam buster wannabe and want to be included in the default trust list? i think you'll never be 'cause you're doing shit right now Cheesy
phibay

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 05:22:35 AM

Click the cache button.

I also find it a huge coincidence that a lot of these names are logging in the past few minutes and editing profiles ROFL

~BCX~

Cached version

LOL Grin so this is your proof that i am honestdoubler?

" BRAVO!! that will be a solid proof that phibay is an alternate account of honestdoubler, VOD give that ponzi scammer a negative trust!"
- said no one ever
BitcoinEXpress (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 05:26:42 AM

" BRAVO!! that will be a solid proof that phibay is an alternate account of honestdoubler, VOD give that ponzi scammer a negative trust!"
- said no one ever

Personally I don't care if you scam.

You've been caught.

Learn from Quickseller.

Don't be stupid and push a fight you will lose badly LOL.

Just drop it and move on.

The only reason this continued was because your other alt locked thread after asking me to post.

~BCX~
Ayoko

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 05:29:16 AM

- said no one ever

You've been caught.

Learn from Quickseller.

~BCX~

Another wanna be scam buster and a virtual police officer? Oh, great
jacee
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 05:31:21 AM

Click the cache button.

~BCX~

Cached version

- said no one ever

That's not a proof of ownership in Honestdoubler dude. That's a link that an investor had invested and risk their btc to be jealous.

@philbay this troll must have a huge problem that no one notices his failed scam-buster wanna be attempt. He wants attention that's why he does such things as only an imbecile will do.

BCX what's with Quickseller? Are you related to him? You seem to be stating his name oftenly.. hmm.. Roll Eyes
BitcoinEXpress (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 05:32:12 AM

- said no one ever

You've been caught.

Learn from Quickseller.

~BCX~

Another wanna be scam buster and a virtual police officer? Oh, great

I'm no wannabe scam buster.

The challenge was made by jacee and then he locked the thread.

I could care less if they scam.

~BCX~
jacee
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 05:34:23 AM

- said no one ever

You've been caught.

Learn from Quickseller.

Just drop it and move on.

The only reason this continued was because your other alt locked thread after asking me to post.

~BCX~

Haven't you read my post as to why I locked the thread? Maybe not. And btw, where is the "PROOF" that you've been swingin from my thread? I don't see it here. Ofcourse you don't have any.
BitcoinEXpress (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 05:35:40 AM

BCX what's with Quickseller? Are you related to him? You seem to be stating his name oftenly.. hmm.. Roll Eyes

No, I'm just a nobody newbie with no history here on the forum.

This was just a curiosity and nothing more.

~BCX~

ABitNut

Activity: 764

I'm a cynic, I'm a quaint

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 05:37:03 AM

Keep challenging BCX and they may roll up your account farming / selling operation.

Or do as BCX suggests, drop the subject and continue your (questionable) business.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: