Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:30:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I bought an account for friend what do I do next? [Continued]  (Read 2294 times)
BitcoinEXpress (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 05:42:23 AM

Keep challenging BCX and they may roll up your account farming / selling operation.

Or do as BCX suggests, drop the subject and continue your (questionable) business.

Maybe it's possible that 5 or 6 different people all share the same addresses?

Maybe it's just a coincidence that several of these people logged in, edited profiles and commented in this thread.

Like I said, these small time scammers amuse me and this was nothing but a fading curiosity,

~BCX~

oops

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
phibay

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 05:45:40 AM

oh i just checked OP's profile and his feedback , found out this one is a notorious troll so it has no point to continue this discussion. but i can't  still move on that i'm honestdoubler Grin

guys stop this, don't feed the faggot, i mean the troll
to OP, thanks for making my day with your joke
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 05:59:41 AM

Keep challenging BCX and they may roll up your account farming / selling operation.

Or do as BCX suggests, drop the subject and continue your (questionable) business.

Maybe it's possible that 5 or 6 different people all share the same addresses?

Maybe it's just a coincidence that several of these people logged in, edited profiles and commented in this thread.

Like I said, these small time scammers amuse me and this was nothing but a fading curiosity,

~BCX~

oops

Really? I'm not the one who challenge BCX. You put this thread up. So it's you who challenged us. I bought the account, I paid for it. What's with the red trust? You haven't proof anything against me.
BitcoinEXpress (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 06:08:22 AM

Make you a deal.

If Vod will check the names in this thread and is willing to state that phibay is not HonestDoubler and none of the above names are associated with you.

I will remove your feedback.

~BCX~
jacee
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 06:14:16 AM

Make you a deal.

If Vod will check the names in this thread and is willing to state that phibay is not HonestDoubler and none of the above names are associated with you.

~BCX~

I'm not bothered by your feedback.  Why would I if I am innocent.
BitcoinEXpress (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 06:22:47 AM

Make you a deal.

~BCX~

I'm not bothered by your feedback.  Why would I if I am innocent.

Sure, because you know it will lead to outting more of your alts.

Offer still stands.

~BCX~
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3053

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2015, 06:32:12 AM

I certainly appreciate the vote of confidence BCX, but I think your investigative skills trump mine.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
BitcoinEXpress (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 06:37:23 AM

I certainly appreciate the vote of confidence BCX, but I think your investigative skills trump mine.   Undecided

No, no Vod.

We've got several Filipinos signing in, all posting miraculously in this thread  after being connected to jacee.

Also all logging into their accounts within minutes of each other and editing profiles LOL.

I need your expertise since they have pointed out I am in fact, nobody with no skill.

I defer to you.

Seriously, if you have time can you spend 10 minutes and post what you think?

~BCX~
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2015, 07:09:26 AM

Sir since you dropped by our Local thread (Pilipinas) and you've seen the exchange of conversation between the names you posted as same person and I know you are an intelligent person and a veteran here in this forum, do you think after being accused of just one person we will continue to talk to our own alt's?

For the record Sir we didn't call you one with no expertise in investigating, you being a Legendary member here have our highest respect that's why we are surprised with this accusation that you opened to us.

Again, I am open to give you the liberty to access my account, I will give you my password and check the PM's between me and jacee and see for your self if that will prove me and jacee's innocence and the rest of the names you dropped in this thread since it all started between the deal of me and jacee

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=27736.msg12489016#msg12489016
GannickusX

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 10:17:43 AM

I certainly appreciate the vote of confidence BCX, but I think your investigative skills trump mine.   Undecided

No, no Vod.

We've got several Filipinos signing in, all posting miraculously in this thread  after being connected to jacee.

Also all logging into their accounts within minutes of each other and editing profiles LOL.

I need your expertise since they have pointed out I am in fact, nobody with no skill.

I defer to you.

Seriously, if you have time can you spend 10 minutes and post what you think?

~BCX~

Yeah, they couldnt make it more obvious, somehow 3 of the people you mentioned being the same person start commenting in this thread, im not sure if your proof was solid but they are definitely or i should say he is making it so obvious now.
BitcoinEXpress (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 01:06:37 AM

Make you a deal.

~BCX~

I'm not bothered by your feedback.  Why would I if I am innocent.

Seems you can talk BS in public then say something else in PM.

Is this not your PM below?

Feel free to cry to all the mods you want.

You said you would not worry about it if you were innocent.

So are you now suddenly worried about the feedback I left?

Like I thought, you aren't innocent are you?

~BCX~

PM from jacee
I'll ask kindly of you to remove your accusation that you left in my trust feedback against me. Unless proven you don't have any rights to leave that on me. I havw troubles dealing with some people because of this. I will ask a mod to prove you wrong if we can't settle this via private. I can provide them all the details regarding my account and my address.  So please kjndly remove the trust feedbcak and lwt's go over to meta and I will look for a mod or a staff to look after your accusation.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 02:09:34 AM

I am not sure were exactly you got your list from, however below is a non-exclusive list of account that are or were owned by the same person as the person who owned phibay as of September 6, 2015:

• Shibashi Dogemoto
  • Laosai - most likely still owns this account
  • confirmation120 - I believe this account was sold prior to scamming

AFAIK this person has not scammed so I really have not looked into this as closely as I otherwise would, however your list of alts appears to be very off.
jacee
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 08:52:25 AM

Make you a deal.

~BCX~

I'm not bothered by your feedback.  Why would I if I am innocent.

Seems you can talk BS in public then say something else in PM.

Is this not your PM below?

Feel free to cry to all the mods you want.

You said you would not worry about it if you were innocent.

So are you now suddenly worried about the feedback I left?

Like I thought, you aren't innocent are you?

~BCX~

PM from jacee
I'll ask kindly of you to remove your accusation that you left in my trust feedback against me. Unless proven you don't have any rights to leave that on me. I havw troubles dealing with some people because of this. I will ask a mod to prove you wrong if we can't settle this via private. I can provide them all the details regarding my account and my address.  So please kjndly remove the trust feedbcak and lwt's go over to meta and I will look for a mod or a staff to look after your accusation.

I thought the issue was over. LOL. Didn't you'd post again in here.

Wo you really want to take this over the mods do you? I thought you said you've had enough?
KimNam

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 07:40:12 PM

Has challenging BCX ever went well?
bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 08:07:13 PM

Oh no.. what have you done bro!. please give some evidence or proof if he is scammer before accusing him.. please give us some proof...

BitcoinEXpress (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 03:02:44 AM

I thought the issue was over. LOL. Didn't you'd post again in here.

Wo you really want to take this over the mods do you? I thought you said you've had enough?

You might want to check the time stamps and take anything you want to the mods LOL.

~BCX~
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: