Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 04:01:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Am I the only woman on this site  (Read 711 times)
codishmumu (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 06:44:02 AM
Last edit: September 23, 2015, 02:50:38 AM by codishmumu

It surprises me that even in 2015, approaching 2016, the gender stereotypes of men working and earning money to become very wealthy is still a well known situation. To some degree, I was hoping that at some point, we'd see more woman trying to learn about btc, stocks, stock trading and overall management.

I admit, I do not know much on stock trading or overall business and entrepreneurship. Honestly, I am not even completely sure if bitcoins, management, stocks and advertising are even related to each other. I am doing what I can though. I cannot afford to go to school for this field though, because I already committed to a life in psychology, fashion designing, and adult entertainment. Even with that, I wish I knew something on management, because I want to be self employed. That takes knowledge in advertising, management and overall business skills. I'm trying hard to understand management, bitcoins and advertisement so I don't have to work for another person's establishment, but...maybe there's a reason why men are meant to work over woman.  

I really hope that's just me doubting myself, and not the actual truth.

I suppose the topic in this thread is: Should women leave the management to men, or should woman start taking charge as well?

EDIT:

Okay. To everyone going completely off topic and asking if I'm really a woman, how do you people want me to prove this woman situation?  (As if me being a woman is even the point of my entire post. The topic of the thread was if women should keep management and business to men or not). I can prove it nonetheless. What do you want me to do? Skype? Distinct photo? I would just appreciate it if we could behave as adults, and discuss the actual topic. If I have to prove I'm a woman for us to act like adults and stay on topic, then I have no problem with that. As for everyone wondering what my work in "adult entertainment" meant, I am a writer of adult scripting, which is in turn used by producers to run their shows on YouTube, or elsewhere. I just began this business venture, so it's not as if I've studied these matters.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3098

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2015, 06:59:03 AM

What country do you live in?  In Canada, women have an equal opportunity in all areas, and they work in all areas.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
codishmumu (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 07:03:26 AM

What country do you live in?  In Canada, women have an equal opportunity in all areas, and they work in all areas.

Made in the USA.

I know woman have equal opportunity to be employed as anything. I'm saying that I feel as though we're not seeing enough women do these types of jobs.
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 07:37:03 AM

tell more about the adult entertainment part

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2015, 10:15:40 AM

There are at least some women lurking around I know that, but it's like with most things in technology they're just not that interested compared to men, nothing is stopping them from accepting Bitcoin, they just need to go out and learn about it.
xmaxbit

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 10:47:37 AM

Are you a women even ? It is obvious that women cant work for hardcore jobs, they are born to work in offices.
codishmumu (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 11:00:26 AM

There are at least some women lurking around I know that, but it's like with most things in technology they're just not that interested compared to men, nothing is stopping them from accepting Bitcoin, they just need to go out and learn about it.
I myself am quite interested in technological innovation. It does scare me though. Perhaps most women feel the same way.
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 11:55:20 AM

I think he (doubt it's a she), is going to try to sell nudes (adult entertainment) trying to get money to "study" this "field".

Looking for a signature campaign.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2015, 11:57:40 AM

Are you Conchita Wurst in real life?

Mrzinzin

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 04:15:21 PM

sinaninkisi

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 04:21:13 PM

i cant believe my eyes Smiley

codishmumu (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 02:22:49 AM
Last edit: September 23, 2015, 02:37:47 AM by codishmumu

I think he (doubt it's a she), is going to try to sell nudes (adult entertainment) trying to get money to "study" this "field".
That is not the type of adult entertainment I produce. Adult entertainment, meaning adult dialog for television scripts. One day, I might like to get into that though. Not now though. I am focusing on my psychology work and designing career. And yes, I am a woman. How do you want me to prove it? As if this is even the main topic of the thread, which it is not.
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 02:30:12 AM

Men and Women could be treat equally when it comes to managent. It's not the gender that you need to specialize in a certain field. You need brains and that's the basis of any opportunity.
codishmumu (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 02:34:00 AM

Men and Women could be treat equally when it comes to managent. It's not the gender that you need to specialize in a certain field. You need brains and that's the basis of any opportunity.
I agree with that entirely. What I'm trying to figure out is why we aren't seeing as much women as there are men working in management. That's all I'm trying to say. I could be incorrect though. Perhaps there are just as much women working in these fields as there are men, but I'm just not seeing it.
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 02:52:08 AM

I agree with that entirely. What I'm trying to figure out is why we aren't seeing as much women as there are men working in management. That's all I'm trying to say. I could be incorrect though. Perhaps there are just as much women working in these fields as there are men, but I'm just not seeing it.

Maybe you just don't see it. In my point of view, I see a lot of womena out there in the field. I know a few and I can say they do their jobs really well.
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 02:03:09 PM

That is not the type of adult entertainment I produce. Adult entertainment, meaning adult dialog for television scripts. One day, I might like to get into that though. Not now though. I am focusing on my psychology work and designing career. And yes, I am a woman. How do you want me to prove it? As if this is even the main topic of the thread, which it is not.

Mentioning numerous times you're a woman in so many of your posts just bring me to the same conclusion, I have left neutral trust on your profile to warn others if one day as you said "might be interested in that".

Looking for a signature campaign.
TTMNewsMJ

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 08:07:45 AM

No. There's a lot of woman in this forum.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: