Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:01:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] InnoSilicon A2 Terminator Mega 110's and 88's  (Read 669 times)
MarkAz (OP)

Activity: 687
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 06:59:35 AM
Last edit: September 30, 2015, 10:05:25 PM by MarkAz

The important stuff first:

110's are $1000 with free shipping inside the US
88's are $800 with free shipping inside the US

Ah, the amps good so fast and I need to free up some power in my prototyping garage mine, so I want to sell some of the InnoSilicon Terminator Mega 110's and 88's... Not much to say about these that people don't already know, they do about 10W/MH, the 88's run cooler and quieter than the 110's (in my experience, and quiet is a relative term when it comes to any miners).  If you've only done Bitcoin (SHA-256) mining, then these are pretty fun to play with, since they're scrypt you can solo mine many of the altcoins - and it's pretty cool to see your wallet popping up with found block notifications.  They all come with the factory PSU's, which I've been running exclusively on 240v (as was the person I purchased them from).  I don't overclock them, and in many cases underclock them just because power is a bit of a premium for me (which is why my firmware only supports underclocking and not overclocking).

They're big and heavy as hell, so not overly interested in shipping outside the US.  Payment in BTC and if escrow used then buyer pays escrow and only with reputable escrow agents here on BitcoinTalk (OgNasty is my preference, since I've used him in the past).  

PM me for details, and don't fall for any scammers posting BTC addresses in the thread, I'm never going to do that.

And for anyone using my custom firmware for the Terminators:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1141802.0

don't worry, I'm not selling them all, so I'll still be making more updates to it in the future.  Wink
supersonic

Activity: 195
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 07:04:42 AM

nice farm Wink wrong continent tho, good luck with sale

Nice from far but far from nice
MarkAz (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 07:14:14 AM

Thanks!  I like the Terminators quite a bit, they're nice boxes, especially running my custom firmware - before that it was a bit of a PIA as it didn't support DHCP, wouldn't auto restart, etc... Still nice hardware, just the software left something to be desired.  Not that I'm saying the software is perfect, it still has a ways to go, but it just helps the hardware show some of it's true potential.
MarkAz (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 10:03:54 PM

Just bumping - I still have a couple of 110's and 88's left, PM me if interested - the price includes shipping.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: