Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:30:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS unopened Ps4 500gb edition EU  (Read 575 times)
limppu (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 09:14:12 AM

Hello im here to sell my brand new ps4 500gb edition  Tongue

Ps4 is not opened so it's new and i will ship it world wide but im from finland so it cost 30€ i can pay half of the shipping costs

Price 250€ Or bitcoins

Contact me at mail G35logitech@gmail.com Or skype pemppuliini

contact from skype or mail becouse i dont use this forum much

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
smith coins

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 11:20:27 AM

I would be interested since i am in EU too,
Does it come with any games, or just the Ps4 itself with nothing else?
I am sending you an email now since i don't have skype and do you accept forum escrow?
smith coins

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 01:43:15 PM

Hello im here to sell my brand new ps4 500gb edition  Tongue

Ps4 is not opened so it's new and i will ship it world wide but im from finland so it cost 30€ i can pay half of the shipping costs

Price 250€ Or bitcoins

Contact me at mail G35logitech@gmail.com Or skype pemppuliini

contact from skype or mail becouse i dont use this forum much

It has been few hours that i am talking with him by email.
He refuses to use escrow, and he wants the bitcoin first then shipping it to you.
Please guys be careful with this guy and use always escrow.
limppu (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 01:46:03 PM

LoL today some one tryed to scame me once and every deal what i have made we have done it that way the money first then i send product.. in my country cant stop allready sent package.. i will belive that i do get this more higher price sold.. And i dont need so badly money to sell this for 0.7 bitcoins lol 250€ is the price!
smith coins

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 01:48:27 PM

LoL today some one tryed to scame me once and every deal what i have made we have done it that way the money first then i send product.. in my country cant stop allready sent package.. i will belive that i do get this more higher price sold..

If someone has tried to scam you then you learned that you should use escrow right?
I asked you and suggested in the same time to use escrow.
As you know i am interested and if you want a deal with me the only way is through escrow.
limppu (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 01:54:25 PM

I dont send anything before i have money Cheesy Haha if you dont accept it's totally fine to me but i dont risk to lose my ps4 Cheesy and when i see money in my wallet or bank account i will give the tracking number in 30minutes from 10 am to 21pm.. But if i dont accept to send anything before i have money maybe you just should come and get it f2f then.. 
smith coins

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 01:59:04 PM

I dont send anything before i have money Cheesy Haha if you dont accept it's totally fine to me but i dont risk to lose my ps4 Cheesy and when i see money in my wallet or bank account i will give the tracking number in 30minutes from 10 am to 21pm.. But if i dont accept to send anything before i have money maybe you just should come and get it f2f then.. 

I understand you, but the money in escrow are safe!!!
When the funds are in escrow it means that are not mine and not yours too.
When i receive it, the escrow release the money to you, it is so simple.
It's up to you but in this way you will not have any potential buyer, nobody will risk their money with a newbie.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: