Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:33:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ABitNut Abusing trust system.  (Read 2448 times)
BonusGame (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 11:07:34 AM

Hi. Couple days ago i make new account,becouse i sell my last.
I saw people attack BiPolar call him scammer or quickseller other acc.
I this is not true and i defend BiPolar in this thread.
Dont post a lot becouse i dont have time for it.
And this guy first give me neutral trust and after PM he gave me red trust.
Why he is abusing trust system wtf?
https://i.gyazo.com/c952a8a99579d9f035019d50daac2386.png

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BonusGame (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 11:13:41 AM

TomatoCage give ABitNut postitive feeback,,
And ABitNut give him:
 https://i.gyazo.com/90ec04ef5734a47b1462be82957e597c.png
Inkvor

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 11:34:41 AM

And ABitNut give him:

that does not has any relation with you and he has given that trust basing on facts and not emotions,search threads for proof.
also a neutral feedback is not abuse.
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2015, 11:41:30 AM

Since the trust does not influence your overall score, I wouldn't consider it to be trust abuse.
If ABitNut doesn't trust you, he will put down some negative feedback for you. It is irrelevant whether you feel that this is justified or not.
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2015, 12:01:39 PM

Since the trust does not influence your overall score, I wouldn't consider it to be trust abuse.
If ABitNut doesn't trust you, he will put down some negative feedback for you. It is irrelevant whether you feel that this is justified or not.

Pretty much this right here. The only time the community gets involved is if the person leaving negative trust is in the default trust network. People in DT are held accountable for their ratings since they carry extra weight.
BonusGame (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 04:33:49 PM

And ABitNut give him:
 https://i.gyazo.com/90ec04ef5734a47b1462be82957e597c.png
that does not has any relation with you and he has given that trust basing on facts and not emotions,search threads for proof.
also a neutral feedback is not abuse.
read my post one more time...
ABitNut

Activity: 764

I'm a cynic, I'm a quaint

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 05:18:24 AM

Couple days ago? You created the BonusGame account August 30th. You made a single post on that day. When BiPolarBob got himself involved in some drama you suddenly started posting (september 15th). When the dust settled down 2 days later you stopped posting. Your only posts have been on related to BiPolarBob. I find your behaviour suspicious.

I waited some time to see if you'd be active in different parts, but after September 20th you didn't log in for 2 days. So I decided to tickle you a bit and leave the negative follow-up feedback. And in less than 2 hours you've somehow noticed my feedback. Could you explain how you managed to not log in but still are be so aware of when feedback gets added to your account?

Things smell fishy.

PS. I would have appreciated it if you'd have sent me a pm with a link to this topic instead of waiting for me to find it by myself.
PS 2. Not that anyone questioned them, but the 2 personal messages in the screenshot are correct.
BonusGame (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 06:04:11 PM

https://i.gyazo.com/c952a8a99579d9f035019d50daac2386.png

Couple days ago? You created the BonusGame account August 30th. You made a single post on that day. When BiPolarBob got himself involved in some drama you suddenly started posting (september 15th). When the dust settled down 2 days later you stopped posting. Your only posts have been on related to BiPolarBob. I find your behaviour suspicious.

I waited some time to see if you'd be active in different parts, but after September 20th you didn't log in for 2 days. So I decided to tickle you a bit and leave the negative follow-up feedback. And in less than 2 hours you've somehow noticed my feedback. Could you explain how you managed to not log in but still are be so aware of when feedback gets added to your account?

Things smell fishy.

PS. I would have appreciated it if you'd have sent me a pm with a link to this topic instead of waiting for me to find it by myself.
PS 2. Not that anyone questioned them, but the 2 personal messages in the screenshot are correct.
Yes i create Bonus becouse i want join to LB contest.
Before that I use other account. When i sell my account i back to this:]
And you are next detective or what?
PS: No , i dont need to send u pm about it. Check my PM's again.
I dont want to make this post but you want this.
PS2. I really dont care.
PS3:Check your feedback... You really abusing trust system.
figmentofmyass
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 06:20:17 PM

took a quick look. this impartial observer's opinion: the post history definitely makes the account look like someone's alt account. the ratio of shill posts: any other posts is very high. shill alt account. book it.

BonusGame (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 06:11:14 AM

took a quick look. this impartial observer's opinion: the post history definitely makes the account look like someone's alt account. the ratio of shill posts: any other posts is very high. shill alt account. book it.
A took a quick look too. The post history definietly makes your account look like alt account. First 4 post is about giveaway. Even if you have a lot post's, 90% of your post is spam.
I really dont care about your opinion.
BTW:check your first 3 posts on forum Smiley
https://i.gyazo.com/29ff9f8cf9e17597bca0ea8d19c6e810.png
BonusGame (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 06:19:08 AM

I look again in your posts. First 2 sites with new post's looking ok only 10% spam.
But check 11 old sites of your post's. +90% is about giveaway.
99% post's don't have more than 10 words.
You'r account is alt with really really low post rating's.
https://i.gyazo.com/f17aeff00d01f0c4da65be85a2355c49.png
https://i.gyazo.com/6ecaa6d206435d0e002877ed795172e1.png
https://i.gyazo.com/3c780dd4c65d433958eee64f0a327fc7.png
https://i.gyazo.com/892ac3c392deb2beca472a08d51828ea.png
Inkvor

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 06:28:02 AM

Things smell fishy.
No, you are being hardcore judgemental now.
many people make new accounts just to abuse giveaways or prizes,also eople just pamper BOB because he does givaways..
it looks a bit suspicious but proves nothing.
BonusGame (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 06:43:59 AM

Things smell fishy.
No, you are being hardcore judgemental now.
many people make new accounts just to abuse giveaways or prizes,also eople just pamper BOB because he does givaways..
it looks a bit suspicious but proves nothing.
Hi.
I know people make accounts to abuse giveaways or prizes, but i dont make it. If you look into my 1 post u can see LB contest. You can use other account's to join this contest thats why i create this account to get more chance on this contest(In rules you have point,that u can use other accounts that mean i dont break any rules).  
And i defend bipolar becouse i know him and i trade with him a lot(not free giveaways, and i know he is not quickseller.)
And you write true about ABitNut. He is really good in "hardcore judgemental"
Inkvor

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 07:10:18 AM

And i defend bipolar becouse i know him and i trade with him a lot(not free giveaways, and i know he is not quickseller.)
why the hell would you say that ? unless you are BOB or QS so that you have a proof of different personalities.
yes you are pampering him for giveaways .. i too think that BOB is QS's alt'.
BonusGame (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 07:16:09 AM

why the hell would you say that ? unless you are BOB or QS so that you have a proof of different personalities.
yes you are pampering him for giveaways .. i too think that BOB is QS's alt'.
Ok and again. "yes you are pampering him for giveaways .." wow this is hardcore judgement. You have any proof?
You have any proof that bipolar=qs?(becouse proof's in thread againts him mean nothing and dont show nothing).
And i still dont understand how people can attack bipolar without any proof.
And why u judge people without proof?
figmentofmyass
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 06:58:14 PM

A took a quick look too. The post history definietly makes your account look like alt account. First 4 post is about giveaway. Even if you have a lot post's, 90% of your post is spam.

cool story. what's me posting in some giveaway threads in 2013, or posting in OT, have to do with you being a shill account? are you accusing me of shilling----if so, who was i shilling? every post from you (post #2 onward) is shilling Bob, then trashing Vod. that was the subject.

BonusGame (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 07:07:05 PM

cool story. what's me posting in some giveaway threads in 2013, or posting in OT, have to do with you being a shill account? are you accusing me of shilling----if so, who was i shilling? every post from you (post #2 onward) is shilling Bob, then trashing Vod. that was the subject.
But 90% or even 95% of your posts is spam with couple words(Of course you do that to get payment from signature campaign). Btw: just check SS. You have spam posts from 2013 year and from 2015 too. You still spamming nonsense
Cool story becouse you attack people and your account look like alt account. Really you should write here becouse you are just spammer and signature campaign abuser with nonsense posts.
I just wonder who alt are you.
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2015, 07:26:15 PM

I'm guessing that you didn't make this thread in order to accuse people of being alts of others. The judgement of you being a shill is completely valid according to the proof said by other members. If all you are going to use this thread for is to try and call out members for being alts of others, I would suggest creating a new thread more appropriately titled.
Trying to suggest that entering giveaways during your early days on the forum makes you a shill is stupid. Look at my post history, back in 2013 I would only use this account to enter giveaways. Does this mean I am a shill/alt account? Not in any way.

I really don't understand why an insubstantial feedback is bothering you so much, especially since you said that you only created this account to enter a LuckyBit contest.
figmentofmyass
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 07:30:44 PM

But 90% or even 95% of your posts is spam with couple words(Of course you do that to get payment from signature campaign). Btw: just check SS. You have spam posts from 2013 year and from 2015 too. You still spamming nonsense
Cool story becouse you attack people and your account look like alt account. Really you should write here becouse you are just spammer and signature campaign abuser with nonsense posts.

i take exception with your characterization. anyone is free to look through my post history. if i posted a lot in the off-topic forum (and secondarily in giveaway threads), that is not against any rules. i am not a shill, and that is very obvious.

and it is not relevant to the fact that most of your post history is shilling one user: bob (and secondarily attacking vod)

if i'm an alt, you could never figure it out. because i don't shill people like you.

BonusGame (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 07:43:54 PM

i take exception with your characterization. anyone is free to look through my post history. if i posted a lot in the off-topic forum (and secondarily in giveaway threads), that is not against any rules. i am not a shill, and that is very obvious.

and it is not relevant to the fact that most of your post history is shilling one user: bob (and secondarily attacking vod)

if i'm an alt, you could never figure it out. because i don't shill people like you.
I just defend guy becouse u attack him without any fucking reason or evidence. This is not shill.
But you will dont understand this, too much spam in your head.
Just look on your posts. 100 % this account is alt make only for money.
First 4 posts are giveaway with adress?
And please dont spam more in my thread to get pay from signature campaign(btw:will send them post about your spam).
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: