Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 01:09:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Digitalocean $100 coupon code 65% Off  (Read 1141 times)
churiart (OP)

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 02:42:57 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2015, 10:02:27 PM by churiart

Hi

This is my first WTS thread here and I wish I do it well.

I've a digitalocean.com promo code which I got from Github Student Pack. I can't use this promo code as I wasn't able to verify my account there.
**Also this promo code can be applied on DO accounts that are new.**

I'm interested to sell it at $35, BTC accepted.

P.S. 100% Money Back Guarantee with no question if you show me proof that it didn't work while not violating said fact above.

Update #1:

- It is valid for new DO users only.
- Able to buy with Paypal through Sellfy.com as well as BTC

Update #2:

Below is a thread of selling this kind of key that had some buyers (there are many more similar topics). Coupon code can be used by anyone and it is not strictly assigned to one account only.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=822746.0

Update #3:

A good quote: If you have an account that has used a student discount code (or most likely any discount code), these codes DO NOT work and you have to make a new verified account to use them!

Zeroxal

Activity: 896
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 04:42:03 PM

Do you need to buy a vps before to use this code? Or can you just register and verify and then you are able to have 100$ in your digital ocean account without any investment?
churiart (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 04:58:44 PM

Do you need to buy a vps before to use this code? Or can you just register and verify and then you are able to have 100$ in your digital ocean account without any investment?

No, you only need to verify your account by providing a Credit Card or a Paypal account. Please check below link directly from DO:
https://www.digitalocean.com/community/questions/how-to-use-github-promo-code-student-developer-pack

churiart (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 07:00:13 PM

$5 off for those who are willing to buy within next 24 hours.

ryanq_digitalocean

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 08:55:54 PM

Hey.  I'm sorry you weren't able to use your GitHub Student Developer pack credit.  Unfortunately, DO credits of this type are non-transferable.
churiart (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 09:37:04 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2015, 09:56:04 PM by churiart

Hey.  I'm sorry you weren't able to use your GitHub Student Developer pack credit.  Unfortunately, DO credits of this type are non-transferable.

I don't know who you are, but this forum had sellers with selling the same product and these promo codes, as I'm aware, are not assigned to a specific account. A similar topic of this kind is added to main post.

rz20
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 11:28:15 PM

Hey.  I'm sorry you weren't able to use your GitHub Student Developer pack credit.  Unfortunately, DO credits of this type are non-transferable.
You can use the coupon in any account, they are not binded to any acc.
appstore

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 12:50:07 AM

Hi

I've a digitalocean.com promo code which I got from Github Student Pack. I can't use this promo code as I wasn't able to verify my account there.

P.S. 100% Money Back Guarantee with no question if you show me proof that it didn't work while not violating said fact above.

Update #1:

Update #2:

Below is a thread of selling this kind of key that had some buyers (there are many more similar topics). Coupon code can be used by anyone and it is not strictly assigned to one account only.

Update #3:

A good quote: If you have an account that has used a student discount code (or most likely any discount code), these codes DO NOT work and you have to make a new verified account to use them!

can  you  got  itunes  gift  card ?

skype id  : fuckscam
churiart (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 07:45:54 AM

You can use the coupon in any account, they are not binded to any acc.

Thank you for confirming.

churiart (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 07:47:45 AM

can  you  got  itunes  gift  card ?

Sorry, no.

churiart (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 10:29:02 PM

BUMP

xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 06:05:30 AM

Well op just let you know that Digital ocean coupon Worth's much less than what your demand is
Here is a user selling $100 coupon for $10 : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1137008.0

But still you can see there is no buyer for him. So, just letting you know about this. If you sell for 65% off then there might not be any buyer for your coupon.

I have No intention to mess your thread. I am just letting you know what the market is  Smiley
churiart (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 06:57:08 AM

Well op just let you know that Digital ocean coupon Worth's much less than what your demand is
Here is a user selling $100 coupon for $10 : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1137008.0

But still you can see there is no buyer for him. So, just letting you know about this. If you sell for 65% off then there might not be any buyer for your coupon.

I have No intention to mess your thread. I am just letting you know what the market is  Smiley

Market is sick I don't follow others, even if they have something to sell or not.
I know what I have and how much it is worth it.
Saying that you are sure you'll get a coupon code from me, actually a working one.

ANON.PURGED

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2015, 07:18:43 AM

Hi

Update #1:

Update #2:

Update #3:

Do i need account or do i need to purchase some plan on digitalocean before redeeming this coupon code?
xinzark
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 07:26:51 AM

Hi

Update #1:

Update #2:

Update #3:

Do i need account or do i need to purchase some plan on digitalocean before redeeming this coupon code?

Yes you need an account with digital ocean. And you surely have to purchase something to be able to redeem that code. I mean you will only get an option to redeem any gift code while you will be making a purchase

And as far as I know the minimum purchase amount is $5. Correct me if I am wrong..
churiart (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 08:06:52 AM

Yes you need an account with digital ocean. And you surely have to purchase something to be able to redeem that code. I mean you will only get an option to redeem any gift code while you will be making a purchase

And as far as I know the minimum purchase amount is $5. Correct me if I am wrong..

To be more clear on @xinzark words (thank you f explaining), you are not charged for an extra money on purchasing a plan when entering your coupon code.
But verifying any accounts needs withdrawing $5 from paypal/credit card by DO.

xinzark
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 09:23:23 AM

To be more clear on @xinzark words (thank you f explaining), you are not charged for an extra money on purchasing a plan when entering your coupon code.
But verifying any accounts needs withdrawing $5 from paypal/credit card by DO.

And also one thing we both forgot to mention that is $5 which we will use while purchasing to get option to redeem that code will also be added to your account balance.

I mean you purchase the above card for $35. You have to purchase atleast a $5 plan to be able to reedem that code. So, after doing that you will get $105 in your digital ocean account ( $100 + $5) instead of $100. So, actually that $5 of your will not be wasted but will be added to your account as well
churiart (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 09:16:42 AM

BUMP

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: