Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:53:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there any Bitcoin accepted Store around you?  (Read 2753 times)
Franciem

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Real power doesnt hit hard,but right to the target

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 06:14:10 AM

there arent any bitcoin store in my country though but theres an atm withdrawal for btc
i think few more years till it gets accepted here in my country

atm bitcoin avaible too at my country but no at my village,
if i want to use atm bitcoin, I have to travel 10 hours

MasterYii

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 06:34:29 AM

I'm wondering if everyone else in the world can buy anything they want with Bitcoin, so that's why I'm asking you guys if there any Store that accepting Bitcoin located near your home?

How I wish I can use Biticoin here but I haven't seen any stores accepting biticoins yet, I bet in the future there will be a lot of it.
JeWay (OP)

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 04:59:57 AM

I see a lot of you guys have a Bitcoin Store around your place, well that's a good opportunity.
How about me?
There's no place like those around me, even it seems that no one knows about Bitcoin around my place.
jmintuck02

Activity: 182

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 11:54:19 AM

A few pizza joints have BTC ATMs in them. Don't know if they actually accept BTC, tho.
I saw one of the ATMs and was impressed. All I could think of was the possibilities.
I couldn't have been happier to have those in Regina, Canada. Smaller city, but was massively impressed.

jmintuck02

Activity: 182

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 12:01:09 PM

I'm wondering if everyone else in the world can buy anything they want with Bitcoin, so that's why I'm asking you guys if there any Store that accepting Bitcoin located near your home?

By chance, I do have some businesses accepting Bitcoin near my home. I found it using the https://coinmap.org web application. You guys can try it to find out about stores accepting bitcoin in you surroundings.

Actually a buttload of restaurants from the same chain MIGHT, but one certainly has a for SURE bitcoin ATM. I can't wait to begin actually USING it for realz.

tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 12:05:52 PM

There is a games shop in the UK that has a few ATM's Cex https://uk.webuy.com/ but they are only one way machines so you can purchase BTC but you cannot turn it into cold hard cash.
Jarran

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 12:48:44 PM

nope, only some online sellers that accept it.
chennan
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 12:51:21 PM

The only place that accepts bitcoins is a couple of jewelry warehouses the next city down from me.  Good to know for me since I am probably going to propose to my girlfriend here in the next couple of years, so I'm saving up a good amount of bitcoins for the cause Grin

a7mos

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 01:02:56 PM

After I read your thread I tried to search for near places to me that accept bitcoin on blockchain app
But I did not find a single place in my whole country and the nearest restaurant to me is in Greece
chennan
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 01:18:06 PM

After I read your thread I tried to search for near places to me that accept bitcoin on blockchain app
But I did not find a single place in my whole country and the nearest restaurant to me is in Greece

Well to be honest, I was very surprised that there was any place in my state that accepted bitcoins... because of the fact that I live in one of the most conservative states in the bible belt of the US.  To be honest, most of the people around this part of the country who have heard of the bitcoin phenomena, associates it with the "rapture"; and essentially think that it if bitcoin were to be the actual new way of payment, that jesus's second coming would come and the world will end.

So yeah, you could say I'm a minority when it comes to delving in the world of bitcoin.

Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 03:10:13 PM

sadly there i could not yet even one place that accepts bitcoin anywhere around me. in fact if i want to sell bitcoin and exchange it with fiat i even have trouble fining someone let alone someone that i can trust and sell my coins to.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2015, 03:14:54 PM

Nope, there aren't any stores in my neighborhood or the city even and I think this might be the case almost everywhere, Bitcoin is more of an Internet money and it is not even accepted at the biggest online stores yet and this is the real challenge. Once it gets accepted at most places online then I think your local retail stores might think of adding that pay option but I don't see it happening anytime soon.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 03:19:15 PM

Some of the places I shop locally are there because BTC users like myself made it happen. In 2011-12 many people asked local stores to accept bitcoin. Now people seem to think bitcoin is going to be a success because someone else is going to do something. Well, nope. In bitcoin there is only you and I brother. Want a local store? Go lobby one.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2015, 03:25:57 PM

well here in my country..
bitcoin is still building up and not yet that popular.
but for now there are companies that is already accepting bitcoin here.
but it is just few only since most of my country men
dont believe yet in bitcoin and dont even know about it.
i just hop that one day comes that every store in here
accepts bitcoin already...

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
resources

Activity: 123

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 03:27:18 PM

Well I dont know any store in whole of Delhi that accepts bitcoin. Would love to see one. But its highly unlikely in a place like Delhi to open up a store that accepts bitcoin.
litexyy

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 03:38:55 PM

There isn't at my local area.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 04:27:27 PM

Well I dont know any store in whole of Delhi that accepts bitcoin. Would love to see one. But its highly unlikely in a place like Delhi to open up a store that accepts bitcoin.
Consider that all it takes is a cell phone or a computer. I ask for their bitcoin address and if they say they don't have one then I offer to help. If they are not interested, then I go buy elsewhere.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 04:36:26 PM

Not near, but I know some places that have IRL shops with bitcoin merchants. I would need to take a travel with my car or train to get there tho, so im not sure if that qualifies as "around me", but not that far to the point it becomes stupid to go there to do some shopping.
maokoto

Activity: 770

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2015, 05:05:33 PM

Nothing here  Embarrassed hope it will be in the future, but I think it would not be too soon.

fryarminer

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 06:09:05 PM

A lot of major cities now have a lot of places. I like to pull out the app (coin traveler) and see around me when I travel.
In Madrid there was a whole street spotted with locations. And 3 BTC ATMs.
In LA there's everything from Lamborginis to Tax accountants that accept BTC.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: