Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:29:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ponzi's  (Read 2249 times)
Jhanzo

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

Thank satoshi

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 08:57:00 PM

You speak about cheap sites... who will invest in cheap sites? only a newbie or a crazy man.

all you need for a site is a domain name and hosting. the rest can be done with a knowledge of designing and scripting and other relevant things. sure you can pay for them, but if you're skilled then there's no need for that.

by the way my question is still unanswered.

Trusted an exchange that climbed to the top 3 in just under 2 years with your money? you are fucking stupid.
lolfreak87

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 09:20:00 PM

You speak about cheap sites... who will invest in cheap sites? only a newbie or a crazy man.

all you need for a site is a domain name and hosting. the rest can be done with a knowledge of designing and scripting and other relevant things. sure you can pay for them, but if you're skilled then there's no need for that.

by the way my question is still unanswered.
If you want to know how you can know if the site you want to invest in is good or not then first you have to check the template if it's cheap one or not, also the ddos guard, the scipt etc ............
i think it's better for you to read this articles :
http://blog.e-investars.com/category/articles/for-hyip-novices/

Jhanzo

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

Thank satoshi

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 09:27:46 PM

If you want to know how you can know if the site you want to invest in is good or not then first you have to check the template if it's cheap one or not, also the ddos guard, the scipt etc ............

almost all ponzi site I see on this forum are cheap and just use cloudflare. the pricey ones are rare and most of them have been inactive for weeks.

Trusted an exchange that climbed to the top 3 in just under 2 years with your money? you are fucking stupid.
lolfreak87

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 09:39:00 PM

almost all site I see on this forum are cheap and just use cloudflare. where are the good ones?
Read my post before you post somethings....
I said you have to read the articles...
Man if you can't open the articles maually here are links ....:
http://blog.e-investars.com/2015/06/29/are-you-the-blind-follower-of-the-hyip-leaders/
http://blog.e-investars.com/2015/05/09/your-favorite-hyips-fall-apart-heres-why/
http://blog.e-investars.com/2015/06/06/hyip-scripts-how-to-identify-them/
http://blog.e-investars.com/2015/06/22/hyip-review-how-should-you-read-it/
http://blog.e-investars.com/2015/05/08/how-an-hyip-monitor-works-today/
....etc...
those are articles not sites so i can't understand why you talking about things i don't said.

mib

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 09:43:19 PM

what lolfreak say is true if you know how to make money with hyips then you will make profits,
but if you don't know then you can lose all your coins.

cjrosero

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

To God Be The Glory!

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 10:34:33 PM

you can make good money with it

that's greed.

but only if your one from the first investors....

that's stupidity. there's no guarantee that you will get profit if you invest first. someone can make a site for $10, open a thread here, and run away as soon as someone invests 0.5btc.
i disagree.!
people invest early in ponzi are intelligent learn to search before investing also know your limits.
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 11:18:34 PM

Nope that's wrong...
I think you can't understand what i mean ...

I believe I can.

you claim to be able to know which hyip/ponzi is "safe". yet at the same time you're unsure with yourself. that's self-contradicting.

let me ask you this. how can you know 99% that an owner of a cheap site won't run away as soon as they get your money? a hunch?
if you're so sure then it shouldn't be that hard to explain.
Doesnt matter the design of the site..end of the day they all will run away... btw op you have to move this thread to Meta
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 11:35:26 PM

you can make good money with it

that's greed.

but only if your one from the first investors....

that's stupidity. there's no guarantee that you will get profit if you invest first. someone can make a site for $10, open a thread here, and run away as soon as someone invests 0.5btc.
i disagree.!
people invest early in ponzi are intelligent learn to search before investing also know your limits.

That is called taking advantage.  Wink
Some people do know well enough what they are doing in investing in such ponzi.

Let's face it, who doesn't like fast money right? Those people in the winning side of every ponzi proves that. They know when to stop that's why the profit is theirs.

Greed is another thing, Some intelligent people are blinded by this and so resulting to their stupidity in continuing to invest while they already know that there is a greater risk in investig in such.
angelakay124

Activity: 126

Crypto-Games.net: DICE, BLACKJACK and SLOT

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 05:21:10 AM

Most of the people who promote ponzi are players in ponzi from long time ago and they know they can make quick profit if they invest in early stage and they also know it is easy to make other greedy to invest under them. That's why ponzi are still living till now.

Provably fair DICE, SLOT and BLACKJACK  
██████████████████████████████████████ CRYPTO-GAMES.NET ██████████████████████████████████████
0.8% House edgeInstant depositFast bets ChatJackpot Starting Faucet 1kMax Faucet 20.5kInvest
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2015, 09:48:05 AM

Nope that's wrong...

I believe I can.

you claim to be able to know which hyip/ponzi is "safe". yet at the same time you're unsure with yourself. that's self-contradicting.

let me ask you this. how can you know 99% that an owner of a cheap site won't run away as soon as they get your money? a hunch?

(lol) i'm a crazy man...
what do you mean about cheap

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 09:59:08 AM

the answer is simple. greed and stupidity.

most people that invest on a ponzi do so because of greed and a little bit of stupidity. the rest (the ones who invest on inactive ponzi) involves more stupidity.

As a user that invests on ponzis, I agree with greed but not with stupidity Wink Maybe on my first experience on ponzis, I admit I am stupid that time Grin but as time goes by, I am learning how make profit with ponzis as a risk-taking investors. So basically risk-taking isn't stupidity Wink
FruitsBasket (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 09:59:50 AM

Nope that's wrong...

I believe I can.

(lol) i'm a crazy man...
He means websites that are looking cheap, coded by a newbie and are looking like a scam, but most ponzi's do look fancy to make you believe that it is really trustable which it is not!

Winspiral, why are you promoting a ponzi? This caused neg trust for your account...

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2015, 10:15:40 AM

Nope that's wrong...

I believe I can.

(lol) i'm a crazy man...
He means websites that are looking cheap, coded by a newbie and are looking like a scam, but most ponzi's do look fancy to make you believe that it is really trustable which it is not!

Winspiral, why are you promoting a ponzi? This caused neg trust for your account...

Where do you see i'm promoting a ponzi?

crazy-pilot

Activity: 861
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2015, 10:19:15 AM

It is actually illegal any form of a ponzi or something that smells like it. Only the owner and the first 5 investors are making money.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2015, 10:29:01 AM

It is actually illegal any form of a ponzi or something that smells like it. Only the owner and the first 5 investors are making money.

You are funny...
so if something smells like a ponzi it is illegal?

FruitsBasket (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 10:36:48 AM

I don't know if it is illegal, but it should be illegal! In any case avoid to invest money in a ponzi, usually many people don't know that the site they invest in is a ponzi, like most cloud mining services, they almost all ponzi's!

So I can't say this enough times, stay away...There is no such thing as "Quick Profit"!

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2015, 10:41:09 AM

I don't know if it is illegal, but it should be illegal! In any case avoid to invest money in a ponzi, usually many people don't know that the site they invest in is a ponzi, like most cloud mining services, they almost all ponzi's!

So I can't say this enough times, stay away...There is no such thing as "Quick Profit"!

I see more ink will flow...next week i certainly will open a cloud mining site.
Do you believe it will be a ponzi sheme?

Since over 20 years i have never run a ponzi shame.
Why should I start now with it?

FruitsBasket (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 10:45:24 AM

If you start a cloud mining website without REAL proof of you actually own miners, then yes it is a ponzi!
Did i say that you are running a ponzi? I said you are promoting one: "http://bitcoin.winspiral.net (Invest in a start-up for less than 100 days)
(1mBTC is enough)(so many doubtful people about the no-risk here)", you are basically sayng here, free money, no-risk. If you think the website/service is really that good, why u don't uself invest in it and let other people alone?

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2015, 10:56:16 AM

If you start a cloud mining website without REAL proof of you actually own miners, then yes it is a ponzi!
Did i say that you are running a ponzi? I said you are promoting one: "http://bitcoin.winspiral.net (Invest in a start-up for less than 100 days)
(1mBTC is enough)(so many doubtful people about the no-risk here)", you are basically sayng here, free money, no-risk. If you think the website/service is really that good, why u don't uself invest in it and let other people alone?

I will prove it that i mine...that is not a problem.

you did not day i'm running a ponzi
you say i promote a ponzi...ok
but the site i promote and you qualify as a ponzi is a site I'm running...
so you indirectly say i'm running a ponzi.

FruitsBasket (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 11:00:16 AM

I will prove it that i mine...that is not a problem.

you did not day i'm running a ponzi
you say i promote a ponzi...ok
but the site i promote and you qualify as a ponzi is a site I'm running...
so you indirectly say i'm running a ponzi.
So now show me proof it is not a ponzi scheme? If you have trouble with doing it in public, u can send me a personal message with the proof, and a foto is not a valid proof, u can just take a picture of the internet...Show a video of your "miners".

If u really have miners u should make it public so u get more investemnts, than people think it is a ponzi...

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: