Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:07:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Most trusted way to buy bit coins anonymously (CANADA?)  (Read 534 times)
anonymouspothead (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 09:14:19 PM

So I used VirWox which was complete BS. Basically they disabled my account for no reason other then the fact that I was only using their site for bitcoins exclusively. They did return my money, but I used a prepaid card which I've since thrown out, so I never saw the money. Anyways, my own fault for not doing research I suppose. I just sent a hundred bucks to CAMP BX, iv read numerous conflicting reviews and decided to see for my self. It's been one day since sending money to them, and ill give some feed back once I find out more info. Anyways, I want to hear the best ways to buy bitcoins anonymously, in Canada specifically?
fissionerosion

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 09:22:05 PM

welcome on board
bitcoin already anonymously.
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 2221

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 11:14:55 PM

There are plenty of people on what's known as the default trust here who will give you negative feedback / trust if you answer their questions the wrong way (wrong in their eyes that is)

I tried to do a trade with Monbux a few weeks ago who claims to be in Canada (lovely part of the world BTW) he was all stand off-ish wanting government issued ID and the like which I was prepared to post to him at which point he got cold feet (the posting of physical paper) Still curious he kept asking round-about for more information and nearly fell over himself to make a deal when I provided my eBay user name which has had some $10,000 worth of trades.

The only problem for Monbux (who is double digit green on the Default Trust list) is he'd already said I was untrustworthy and point blank refused to say what he intended to do with the government issued I D paperwork (which here would be enough for a person to open a bank account with).

There's been accusations here in this venue that person's who ask for copies of your government issued id are just farming fake id's for scams which are long term (months if not years) in the making.

Which is why you're going to have trouble trying to make a deal here with anonymity - be careful how you respond to anyone "suggesting" for your own safety that you use escrow - one person has been confirmed outted as self escrowing, thus taking two bight's of the same cherry marking up the price of BTC and taking a fee to escrow (without revealing they are the Escrow) - a triple digit green Default Trust member by the name of Quickseller who since being Dox'ed (outted and identified) is now in triple digit red and has lost his Default Trust ranking.

Do your home work, read someone's trust / feedback - some players have negative feedback and are still trusted enough to do trades here.  It's all very confusing, but welcome.

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2015, 11:24:06 PM

There are plenty of people on what's known as the default trust here who will give you negative feedback / trust if you answer their questions the wrong way (wrong in their eyes that is)

I tried to do a trade with Monbux a few weeks ago who claims to be in Canada (lovely part of the world BTW) he was all stand off-ish wanting government issued ID and the like which I was prepared to post to him at which point he got cold feet (the posting of physical paper) Still curious he kept asking round-about for more information and nearly fell over himself to make a deal when I provided my eBay user name which has had some $10,000 worth of trades.

The only problem for Monbux (who is double digit green on the Default Trust list) is he'd already said I was untrustworthy and point blank refused to say what he intended to do with the government issued I D paperwork (which here would be enough for a person to open a bank account with).

There's been accusations here in this venue that person's who ask for copies of your government issued id are just farming fake id's for scams which are long term (months if not years) in the making.

Which is why you're going to have trouble trying to make a deal here with anonymity - be careful how you respond to anyone "suggesting" for your own safety that you use escrow - one person has been confirmed outted as self escrowing, thus taking two bight's of the same cherry marking up the price of BTC and taking a fee to escrow (without revealing they are the Escrow) - a triple digit green Default Trust member by the name of Quickseller who since being Dox'ed (outted and identified) is now in triple digit red and has lost his Default Trust ranking.

Do your home work, read someone's trust / feedback - some players have negative feedback and are still trusted enough to do trades here.  It's all very confusing, but welcome.
No. I simply wanted a picture of the ID so I could confirm that you are indeed using YOUR OWN paypal account.  If that doesn't click in your brain, I'm not sure what else I can say.  YOU wanted to mail it to me and started questioning me on how I would use the physical documents.  Nowhere did I request for you to send me the physical docs.  I'm not sure why you're holding on to this, I believe I have the right to refuse a trade at any point.  You would send me lengthy essays on this and that when all I needed was confirmation that you are indeed who your paypal account states that you are.

I asked your to send me your username on bitcointalk on your ebay account to my ebay account but you simply posted your own.
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 2221

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 11:29:51 PM

No. I simply wanted a picture of the ID so I could confirm that you are indeed using YOUR OWN paypal account.  If that doesn't click in your brain, I'm not sure what else I can say.  YOU wanted to mail it to me and started questioning me on how I would use the physical documents.  Nowhere did I request for you to send me the physical docs.  I'm not sure why you're holding on to this, I believe I have the right to refuse a trade at any point.  You would send me lengthy essays on this and that when all I needed was confirmation that you are indeed who your paypal account states that you are.

I asked your to send me your username on bitcointalk on your ebay account to my ebay account but you simply posted your own.

I answered the question that was put to me.

Buyer Beware as the saying goes.

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2015, 11:32:42 PM

Do your home work, read someone's trust / feedback - some players have negative feedback and are still trusted enough to do trades here.  It's all very confusing, but welcome.
No. I simply wanted a picture of the ID so I could confirm that you are indeed using YOUR OWN paypal account.  If that doesn't click in your brain, I'm not sure what else I can say.  YOU wanted to mail it to me and started questioning me on how I would use the physical documents.  Nowhere did I request for you to send me the physical docs.  I'm not sure why you're holding on to this, I believe I have the right to refuse a trade at any point.  You would send me lengthy essays on this and that when all I needed was confirmation that you are indeed who your paypal account states that you are.

I answered the question that was put to me.

Buyer Beware as the saying goes.
Really?  I asked your for pictures and you went straight to talking about sending the physical documents.  If you weren't comfortable to send the pictures, you could have just backed out, no?  No one was forcing you to do anything.

Since you seem to be bringing all of this up, you should bring up when I asked you for a physical documentation of your ID.  Wait... did I? Roll Eyes  Sorry if I didn't make it clear enough, I didn't want a physical copy of your ID.
mr.relax

Activity: 1651
Merit: 863

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 05:40:14 AM

Anyways, I want to hear the best ways to buy bitcoins anonymously...

It is cash from person to person, or, if you want to do it online, then its via giftcards, but that is always quite expensive.
Find trader here or at localbitcoins.

Trade across blockchains DECENTRAL : https://cutt.ly/rOSoDl
campycoin

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Daily Bitcoins for your Paypal/Skrill

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 03:10:47 AM

Let me know if any of you are keen in buying it anonoymous.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: