Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 06:47:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Adsense Account with $45 on it  (Read 788 times)
wayayo (OP)

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 10:46:00 PM

I'm selling my adsense account with $45 on it.

It is pin verified.

You can with via your earnings via western union. Name can be changed.

Interested parties give me your best offer.
bitcoin revo
Legendary

Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 11:25:03 PM

Tell me why you're selling the whole account itself, instead of simply withdrawing the 45 dollars into your bank account. Does the AdSense have some bad connection with Google? Is it limited?
rz20
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 11:27:18 PM

Tell me why you're selling the whole account itself, instead of simply withdrawing the 45 dollars into your bank account. Does the AdSense have some bad connection with Google? Is it limited?
I think you can't withdraw if you don't get it to 75$
scriptman

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 11:27:29 PM

Exactly what I was thinking.

Can you provide some screenshots of the dashboard and the withdrawal screen?

I'm interested in this if the account is secure.

What sites have you been running the ads on>=?

What are you expecting price wise?

If you can answer these questions, it will save a  lot of time.

Thanks
rz20
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 11:29:52 PM

Thanks
Correct, I think it is too risky, adsense review every account when you make a withdrawal, if you have faked any click you will get banned.
wayayo (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 11:31:57 PM

Thanks

You can't withdraw it yet, it needs to reach $100 i guess. This account is secure created in 2012.
The sites are long gone. The earnings was earned in 2012 - 2013. I'm expecting above $80. Since in the market new adsense accounts are sold at $50 on blackhatworld.
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 11:34:06 PM

If OP going to post screen-shot with all details then hope some one will bought this account but without real proof its not going to happen for OP
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 11:39:20 PM

It is pin verified.

In most locations you cannot change payee name and account details on adsense.Like for example if you sign up for adsense account from india, you cant change your personal information once it is submitted at the time of sign up https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/160202?hl=en so how are you going to resolve it?

wayayo (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 11:39:45 PM

If OP going to post screen-shot with all details then hope some one will bought this account but without real proof its not going to happen for OP

I will pm the screenshot to those who want to buy it. i will get banned if posts here in the public.
bitcoin revo
Legendary

Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 11:42:45 PM

Oh, forgot about that $100 limit. I guess that's why you're selling it. Roll Eyes Can you tell us what kind of sites you advertised on to get that $45, if you remember back then?
wayayo (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 11:43:07 PM

It is pin verified.

In most locations you cannot change payee name and account details on adsense.Like for example if you sign up for adsense account from india, you cant change your personal information once it is submitted at the time of sign up https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/160202?hl=en so how are you going to resolve it?

The account is not from india. I tried changing it. The payee name can be change.
wayayo (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 11:44:09 PM

Oh, forgot about that $100 limit. I guess that's why you're selling it. Roll Eyes Can you tell us what kind of sites you advertised on to get that $45, if you remember back then?

The site is a soccer shoes blog and a forum. It take me almost 2 years to earn that amount. You can see in the stats once I give you the account. Please stop spamming my thread.
Wapinter
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 11:47:36 PM

It is pin verified.

The account is not from india. I tried changing it. The payee name can be change.
If I buy it and add my bank account details,will adsense not ban it on finding the different locations on account at the time of sign up and at the time of withdrawal?

wayayo (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 12:06:10 AM

It is pin verified.

If I buy it and add my bank account details,will adsense not ban it on finding the different locations on account at the time of sign up and at the time of withdrawal?

I don't think it is a problem. Every people move to different place. And the account was registered in 2012 that is 3 years ago. It is not on their tos to banned people moving to a different place.
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 12:12:37 AM

It is pin verified.

If you want to buy this then first go to google adsense and read all rules about this then you can buy this
Wapinter
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 08:58:48 AM

It is pin verified.

If you want to buy this then first go to google adsense and read all rules about this then you can buy this
Adsense forbids selling and buying accounts and it is explicitly mentioned in their terms and conditions but I know a lot of people still buy and sell them

wayayo (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 09:16:41 AM

Bump still selling.
FrozenOne

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 10:51:49 AM

Bump still selling.

You need to be 100% sure the buyer won't be fucked trying to withdraw the funds if they change the name, address and add a bank account trying to withdraw the funds. I suggest posting some kind of proof of you asking them and them responding that this will not cause any issues. Otherwise, I highly suggest nobody buy this account as you might get fucked.
wayayo (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 10:37:44 PM

Bump still selling.

You need to be 100% sure the buyer won't be fucked trying to withdraw the funds if they change the name, address and add a bank account trying to withdraw the funds. I suggest posting some kind of proof of you asking them and them responding that this will not cause any issues. Otherwise, I highly suggest nobody buy this account as you might get fucked.

There are some few risks involved but not too much. I own this account for very long time.

Is not very easy to acquire ad sense account.
crypto977

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 05:01:39 AM

which country?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: