Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:27:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Adsense Account with $45 on it  (Read 788 times)
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 10:41:39 AM

Bump still selling.

You need to be 100% sure the buyer won't be fucked trying to withdraw the funds if they change the name, address and add a bank account trying to withdraw the funds. I suggest posting some kind of proof of you asking them and them responding that this will not cause any issues. Otherwise, I highly suggest nobody buy this account as you might get fucked.

There are some few risks involved but not too much. I own this account for very long time.

Is not very easy to acquire ad sense account.
Are you the first owner of this account or you too have bought it from someone else? In former case,it is not a big deal if you own this account for long time it is when you change your payment and personal details,you get banned

wayayo (OP)

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 01:56:03 AM

Bump still selling.

You need to be 100% sure the buyer won't be fucked trying to withdraw the funds if they change the name, address and add a bank account trying to withdraw the funds. I suggest posting some kind of proof of you asking them and them responding that this will not cause any issues. Otherwise, I highly suggest nobody buy this account as you might get fucked.

There are some few risks involved but not too much. I own this account for very long time.

Is not very easy to acquire ad sense account.
Are you the first owner of this account or you too have bought it from someone else? In former case,it is not a big deal if you own this account for long time it is when you change your payment and personal details,you get banned

Yes, I'm the first owner of this account.
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 08:21:40 AM

What is the available payment options for adsense?

Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 10:03:57 AM

PayPal and Wire Transfer

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: