Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:04:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Known abusers of the Bitcointalk Trust System (Altcoin Section Name and Shame)  (Read 1110 times)
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2015, 03:08:07 AM
Last edit: September 24, 2015, 11:46:32 PM by iGotSpots

I have long ignored these trust ratings for myself, but I now see the same group of people going around and leaving negative trust for people that is undeserved. These are users that are known to abuse and leave fake negative trust, as well as sockpuppet accounts created specifically to ruin reputations. I encourage all users to take these ratings with a grain of salt and do their own research on the validity of such ratings. There is a very strong chance anything they say is pure FUD with no base of truth; I advise everyone not to believe what these people say about anyone. This list is specific to negative trust ratings, not for trolls or paid shills; those users will NOT be added to this list

MODS: Please do not move this thread as it is being compiled only of those doing so to altcoin developers or community members. You let a ton of garbage threads stay in this forum, please do not remove this one that serves an actual purpose SPECIFIC TO ALTCOINS, NOT BITCOIN. You have left multiple threads with provable lies about me specifically stay here, please do not play favorites and remove this thread when those of us affected by childish faux ratings start fighting back

Known Abusers of Trust System leaving fake Negative Ratings
  • ADEMNL
  • AdamWhite
  • Fallout4
  • BootstrapCoinDev
  • Kyle1836
  • NextGenCrypto
  • Dev_Sempack_Coin
  • Baghead
  • ahmed9979
  • asuryan180
  • BTCvsALTCOINS
  • MIGI
  • Phbaby
  • Bansheroom
  • KingPhoenix
  • TmottaDing
  • jagrapolite5

The above users have a history of leaving negative trust for no reason or out of pure spite. Should they remove the trust ratings they have left on users Trust Ratings, they will be eligible to be removed from this list. If your name is here and you do not believe it should be, plead your case and if they are valid negatives or the fraudulents have been removed, I will remove your name from the list

If you believe someone should be on this list that is not yet there, feel free to either post their username or PM it to me and I will review their history of ratings left across all users to see if they deserve to be on this list. Please do not leave them negative trust to say they are leaving bullshit; that may land you on this list as well

MODS: Please do not move this thread as it is being compiled only of those doing so to altcoin developers or community members. You let a ton of garbage threads stay in this forum, please do not remove this one that serves an actual purpose SPECIFIC TO ALTCOINS, NOT BITCOIN. You have left multiple threads with provable lies about me specifically stay here, please do not play favorites and remove this thread when those of us affected by childish faux ratings start fighting back

I have started this list using those who have done it to me, as well as known sockpuppet, full-FUD accounts against myself and others. This is a list of known bullshit users, not for trashing any coins or projects. If you want to see an example of fake trust, look at my trust ratings. It's known that I would never steal anyone's coins or ask for a loan, yet I have several stating I have. Failed coins are one thing, but blatant lies about theft are uncalled for

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2015, 01:18:55 AM

Added a couple new names. Keep them coming!

Chew Kok

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 01:51:16 AM

You're a fucking bitch, sitting at the top of every scammer list out there.

Eat a dick!

I suggest you all leave iGotSpots negative trust for this dumbass thread.

Eat dick? How about Chew N Cock? Hahahahah... you are a dev? What a joke! Piss off loser!
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2015, 09:19:53 PM

We seem to have struck a nerve with the FUD trolls. More threads posting lies popping up with the usernames on this list getting super angry. I fucking love it!

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2015, 06:34:32 AM

Seriously, the mods leave four threads about me in Altcoin section but move this one? Fuck these piece of shit mods. For real

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: