Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:12:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The most true, but also the cruel price prediction  (Read 3649 times)
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1353

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 06:06:37 PM

Anyone who thinks that the ATH from Nov. 2013 is of natural occurrence must be out of his mind. People should have long realized that it is purely manipulation right there, not some natural market movements. Up or down, I'd still stay no matter what. Besides, I first came here for the purpose of learning something rather than profiting off of it, so why would I even care at all? Smiley

yefi
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1511

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 06:19:44 PM

Anyone who thinks that the ATH from Nov. 2013 is of natural occurrence must be out of his mind.

Long, cold winters and short, bright, explosive summers are the natural seasons of this planet.
jbrnt

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 06:47:57 PM

so for $500 price, even $1,000 price, I also believe it eventually will be realized in one day, but not in this year or next year.
I estimate that the price will reach at $500 in 2021.

OP is right, the peak in 2013 is "untrue". It doesn't mean we can't reach that level ever again. Bitcoin is more popular now than in 2013. There are so much more businesses interested in adopting Bitcoin. I think we can reach $500 much sooner than you think.
dothebeats
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 07:24:22 PM

Anyone who thinks that the ATH from Nov. 2013 is of natural occurrence must be out of his mind.

Long, cold winters and short, bright, explosive summers are the natural seasons of this planet.

Winters do not apply in all regions of this planet, especially those countries that lie within the tropical region. Smiley I agree that these seasons are naturally-occurring to our planet, but it is wrong to compare it with what happened to the ATH way back 2013. You know Willy was involved in that rise, more people helped him to finish the job because of the hype. Smiley
leex1528

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 07:25:35 PM

This might be the most accurate guess I have seen on these forums!  Everyone used to be thinking 10,000 dollars blah blah, The price is finally stabilized and now we can go for the slight increase yearly.
yefi
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1511

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 09:12:43 PM

Winters do not apply in all regions of this planet, especially those countries that lie within the tropical region. Smiley I agree that these seasons are naturally-occurring to our planet, but it is wrong to compare it with what happened to the ATH way back 2013. You know Willy was involved in that rise, more people helped him to finish the job because of the hype. Smiley

I refer not to Earth, but a different planet that twinkles like bright metal on a sullen ground. Wink

Anyway, if Willy's trades had this effect on price, with what appears to have been an averaged purchase of ~$300/BTC, then such buying would have occurred naturally with actual fiat simply out of a motivation for profit, as with "Momentum Ignition" in stocks.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 11:57:33 PM

i prefer a slow but stable growth. peaks are nice if you want to sell your coins for a good profit. but as always, peaks don't last.
Slow grow is fine if we are talking about bitcoin only as a currency and money transfer method. If you want to use bitcoin as an investment method slow grow is not the best, you can day trade, you can't speculate all you can is wait for price slowly to be higher... If that will be the case many people will leave bitcoin.

it's weird. so many people say they don't like the volatility as they want a stable price. but at the moment the price seems fairly stable, then the exact same people complain about the price that isn't moving  Huh
novadragon

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 03:48:52 AM

quite a long time to get to $ 500, I think it will happen in 2016  Cheesy
dothebeats
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 05:36:46 AM

I refer not to Earth, but a different planet that twinkles like bright metal on a sullen ground. Wink

Anyway, if Willy's trades had this effect on price, with what appears to have been an averaged purchase of ~$300/BTC, then such buying would have occurred naturally with actual fiat simply out of a motivation for profit, as with "Momentum Ignition" in stocks.

Well I hope that this planet is not very far from here because things will change drastically. Smiley

As for the Willy trades, almost everything is manipulated by the bot itself, the market followed suite when they notice that things are going to get crazy so they joined in. And that itself isn't a natural occurrence, because they figured out something is happening that's why they also bought and joined the party.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 05:49:53 AM

so for $500 price, even $1,000 price, I also believe it eventually will be realized in one day, but not in this year or next year.

this is true only about the steady growth and the price floor that bitcoin will always have in the future. but the price can easily start jumping up again if there is any new happening in the future.

anything like any new business accepting it or any bazzar road thingy to spend bitcoin in or even another big pump can bring the price very high again

Only Bitcoin
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 06:54:34 AM

this is true only about the steady growth and the price floor that bitcoin will always have in the future. but the price can easily start jumping up again if there is any new happening in the future.

anything like any new business accepting it or any bazzar road thingy to spend bitcoin in or even another big pump can bring the price very high again

Indeed. Don't expect a linear rise to 500. Most likely we will touch 700 or even 1500 and higher on the way there. Just don't expect it to hold very long at those levels.
lexuz

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Me, myself and I

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 08:24:05 AM

Indeed. Don't expect a linear rise to 500. Most likely we will touch 700 or even 1500 and higher on the way there. Just don't expect it to hold very long at those levels.
i dont think we can go to those levels like you said. Perhaps some people think big trader have try to manipulation market to hold price in this range but in the real is look not like manipulation. I mean if no investor comes bitcoin prices will not move up
NoRespect

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 10:05:14 AM

i dont think we can go to those levels like you said. Perhaps some people think big trader have try to manipulation market to hold price in this range but in the real is look not like manipulation. I mean if no investor comes bitcoin prices will not move up
actually it depends largest bitcoin holders, they can control the price in the years that will come.
perhaps in the coming year is bitcoin will rise more than $ 500
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 10:24:31 AM

actually it depends largest bitcoin holders, they can control the price in the years that will come.
perhaps in the coming year is bitcoin will rise more than $ 500

i agree, in my opinion the whales are going to control the bitcoin price market for the foreseeable future . so it is only the matter of time where another pump comes along and the price goes up to over $300 and higher again.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 10:40:09 AM

the problem is not getting there, which is completely possible, because we have already seen it, the problem is remaining on those level, without falling again at the current price

i would except plenty of unsustainable value in the future, if the market decide to move again with big pump
600watt
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 2106

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 11:36:34 AM

In other words as long as the price was lower than the current one at some point in time you can always draw a line that points upward underneath.

Until this happens

\

This is a dumbass comperasion and you should feel bad for doing it.

yeah but i have to give him the credit that those faces are pretty close at least to the expression of my face in the last 36 months.
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 02:11:35 PM

This prediction isn't that cruel.. it still shows a positive trend.
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 03:43:29 PM

Anyone who thinks that the ATH from Nov. 2013 is of natural occurrence must be out of his mind. People should have long realized that it is purely manipulation right there, not some natural market movements. Up or down, I'd still stay no matter what. Besides, I first came here for the purpose of learning something rather than profiting off of it, so why would I even care at all? Smiley

Hummmm

Every single.. EVERY SINGLE thing that has come to be main stream has done this....

EVERY
SINGLE
THING..

The idea that any thing but human emotion didn't drive that bubble is hilarious.

#1 trending thing on google..
Mentioned on the news like crazy.. the radio.. people in my office asking about it......

If by manipulated you mean hyped like crazy sure okay then.

It was a mixture of things. The manipulation is huge simply because a single entity with a powerful wallet can move the market, BUT 1000 would have never been posible without the wallets of hundreds of thousands of people hyping the thing up. So the hype is real. And 1000 is nothing. This is a marketcap that has potential to reach the trillions. 1000 is absolutely nothing if you look at things with perspective. Most people can't do that tho, their minds are always stuck between all time lows and all time highs.
popovicbit

Activity: 144
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 03:50:23 PM

Bitcoin will have failed if we have to wait until 2021 to see $500....I see $500 happening within the next couple of years.
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 03:54:59 PM

Bitcoin will have failed if we have to wait until 2021 to see $500....I see $500 happening within the next couple of years.

I dunno a slow steady rise to $500 over several years could really give BTC a lot of good views.

ALTHOUGH.. just like every other thing of wealth.. once the market proves BTC is here to stay and it is steadly rising.. the media will go nuts and noobs will pour in again.

BITCOIN has offered a 10% return year over year since 2015!! It's a solid investment... we'll see a boom.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: