Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:46:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The most true, but also the cruel price prediction  (Read 3649 times)
Mieehayii (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 08:43:10 AM

the Bitcoin Price rose by more than 80% just in 2 years!!

https://i.imgur.com/g1PjOaU.png

In fact, compared to two years ago, our prices have been rising, despite it is slow, but this speed still is fast faster than the vast majority of things, the Bitcoin Price rose by 80% just in 2 years!!

so for $500 price, even $1,000 price, I also believe it eventually will be realized in one day, but not in this year or next year.

I estimate that the price will reach at $500 in 2021.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███▀████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀▄█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄█▄▀████

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀█████
███          ▀███   ████████   ██    ▀█████████   ██           ▀████   █████
███   █████▄   ██   ████████   ██      ▀███████   ██   ██████▄   ███   █████
███   ██████   ██   ████████   ██   █▄   ▀█████   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███   █████▀   ██   ████████   ██   ███▄   ▀███   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███          ▄███   ▀██████▀   ██   █████▄   ▀█   ██   ███████▀   ██   █████
███   ▄▄▄▄▄███████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███   ███████▄      ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████
███   █████████████▄        ▄████   █████████▄    ██        ▄▄▄█████   █████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
[[[ Whitepaper    Twitter     Facebook]]]
[[[  Telegram      Medium     Youtube ]]]
pleaseexplainagain

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 09:01:08 AM

In fact, compared to two years ago, our prices have been rising, despite it is slow, but this speed still is fast faster than the vast majority of things, the Bitcoin Price rose by 80% just in 2 years!!

so for $500 price, even $1,000 price, I also believe it eventually will be realized in one day, but not in this year or next year.

i think your "let it go" circle is too small - it needs to extend all the way out to todays date as i consider current price is still a hangover from the goxing and unless the manipulators keep playing with it in the $200-$300 level it will do down markedly. perhaps to the $110 or below. so bitcoin will have grown 0% in 2 years.

more bullishly however if you take your start point not at $110 but go back when it was $2 then the growth  to $110 is very very good and if the past is an indicator to the future $500 is still soon
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 10:13:22 AM

i prefer a slow but stable growth. peaks are nice if you want to sell your coins for a good profit. but as always, peaks don't last.
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 10:57:05 AM

i prefer a slow but stable growth. peaks are nice if you want to sell your coins for a good profit. but as always, peaks don't last.
Slow grow is fine if we are talking about bitcoin only as a currency and money transfer method. If you want to use bitcoin as an investment method slow grow is not the best, you can day trade, you can't speculate all you can is wait for price slowly to be higher... If that will be the case many people will leave bitcoin.
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 11:06:21 AM

Wow. Cheesy

40% per year growth? Nah it is more like around 10000% in the first year, 1000% in the next couple of years, -50% now, 1000% in 2016, 10000% in 2017..
ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2015, 12:11:18 PM

In other words as long as the price was lower than the current one at some point in time you can always draw a line that points upward underneath.

Until this happens
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 01:03:45 PM

In other words as long as the price was lower than the current one at some point in time you can always draw a line that points upward underneath.

Until this happens

\

This is a dumbass comperasion and you should feel bad for doing it.
talks_cheep
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 03:49:42 PM

I agree mostly with the OP's assessment. 80% increase over the last 2 years is great. But this is bitcoinland and people expect 100000000% rise in one night. High expectation means huge disappointment later.

NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 08:48:48 PM

Bitcoin price reached $1200 was a lie, we achieved it thanks to Willy Bot
It made many people over excited about bitcoin & they disappointed later after bitcoin price crashed

Everyone should realize the truth, so they won't be disappointed later

But we are now back at levels before the Willy Bot. Price should not be influenced too much by those happenings anymore by now.
ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2015, 09:45:28 PM

This is a dumbass comperasion and you should feel bad for doing it.

I should feel bad for laughing at my own jokes but since I'm mainly laughing at the people in this forum that might take preference. I still don't feel bad... well, perhaps a little because I'm wasting my time.
futureofbitcoin

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 09:51:29 PM

highly unlikely. People will lose interest if bitcoin continues to stay flat.

It may find some small niche applications so that it doesn't die, but then the price will very likely start to drop as people lose confidence in speculation, which is 99% of the value right now.
tss

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 05:34:46 AM

It may find some small niche applications so that it doesn't die, but then the price will very likely start to drop as people lose confidence in speculation, which is 99% of the value right now.

on the contrary.  flat btc/fiat exchange means we have reached a good level of stability where you can enter and not be scared to lose your shirt tomorrow.  this is after all a brand new "experiment."  as someone said before, in 2020 it will be worth a lot or nothing at all.  only time will tell.  either way don't invest money that you can not afford to lose in an emerging market with high risk. 
MasterYii

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 05:39:31 AM

Despite the unstable prices of it there are still a lot of investors having put there hopes for the coins.
irfan01

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 07:52:13 AM

you may be right or may be added more than $ 500, the question here is, what can you buy with $ 500 in 2021 ??
Mieehayii (OP)

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 10:02:34 AM

Bitcoin price reached $1200 was a lie, we achieved it thanks to Willy Bot
It made many people over excited about bitcoin & they disappointed later after bitcoin price crashed

Everyone should realize the truth, so they won't be disappointed later

yeah, but people never need toooo disappointed, Bitcoin is still a very good prospects

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███▀████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀▄█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄█▄▀████

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀█████
███          ▀███   ████████   ██    ▀█████████   ██           ▀████   █████
███   █████▄   ██   ████████   ██      ▀███████   ██   ██████▄   ███   █████
███   ██████   ██   ████████   ██   █▄   ▀█████   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███   █████▀   ██   ████████   ██   ███▄   ▀███   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███          ▄███   ▀██████▀   ██   █████▄   ▀█   ██   ███████▀   ██   █████
███   ▄▄▄▄▄███████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███   ███████▄      ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████
███   █████████████▄        ▄████   █████████▄    ██        ▄▄▄█████   █████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
[[[ Whitepaper    Twitter     Facebook]]]
[[[  Telegram      Medium     Youtube ]]]
futureofbitcoin

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 10:03:23 AM

on the contrary.  flat btc/fiat exchange means we have reached a good level of stability where you can enter and not be scared to lose your shirt tomorrow.  this is after all a brand new "experiment."  as someone said before, in 2020 it will be worth a lot or nothing at all.  only time will tell.  either way don't invest money that you can not afford to lose in an emerging market with high risk. 

See, you are contradicting yourself. It will either be worth a lot or very little. That means that it won't stay flat.

Currently people who want any sort of stability would not be anywhere near bitcoin in the first place. Those that use common sense, anyway. It's unfortunate many people lack that.
LMGTFY

Activity: 644
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 10:42:20 AM

See, you are contradicting yourself. It will either be worth a lot or very little. That means that it won't stay flat.

Currently people who want any sort of stability would not be anywhere near bitcoin in the first place. Those that use common sense, anyway. It's unfortunate many people lack that.

I don't see a contradiction. Gold stayed pretty flat through the first half of the 1990s, for example, before enjoying a dramatic rise through the 2000s. I don't for one minute believe that BTC has low-volatility in the medium- to long-term, but its volatility right now is certainly at the low end (for BTC - though at 1.7% it's not that far from major currencies (0.5% - 1.0%) and gold (1.2%).

This space intentionally left blank.
koinsuka

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

Zap.org - Data Feed Oracle Marketplace

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2015, 05:05:33 PM

hopefully this prediction come true, want see bitcoin to the moon again and our motivation increase to get 'golden' at coin world

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Zap StoreDecentralized Marketplace for Oracles ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Token Sale October 21st ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ FacebookTwitterLinkedYouTube ■  WhitepaperReddit ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 05:17:52 PM

the problem is that it is not somethign that we can control, it's about manipulation, and they often "say" that they prefer great spike

there is only one reason why bitcoin must increase in value

block halving, if the value will not increase at the end miners will leave the scene, and bitcoin will die inevitably
g-unit

Activity: 432

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 05:47:39 PM

the problem is that it is not somethign that we can control, it's about manipulation, and they often "say" that they prefer great spike

there is only one reason why bitcoin must increase in value

block halving, if the value will not increase at the end miners will leave the scene, and bitcoin will die inevitably

Actually the difficulty would just drop and mining would become more and more feasible/profitable.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: