Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:28:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DeaDTerra? Deprived? Default Trust?  (Read 594 times)
makeacake (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 03:20:21 PM

Huh

TL;DR: ran away, red trust rating; on Level 2 default trust: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=40149

Hasn't posted since this; Level 1 default trust
Is anyone alive in Cryptomex? I've requested withdrawal over a week ago and nothing....

I will check with CMX and check what the status of the payouts are and with Will to see if we can give you guys another update.

//DT
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2015, 03:32:55 PM

Huh

TL;DR: ran away, red trust rating; on Level 2 default trust: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=40149

Is anyone alive in Cryptomex? I've requested withdrawal over a week ago and nothing....

I will check with CMX and check what the status of the payouts are and with Will to see if we can give you guys another update.

//DT

Try full centences and we might get a rough idea what you are talking about.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
makeacake (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 04:15:29 PM

Huh

//DT

Try full centences and we might get a rough idea what you are talking about.

*sentences
I am in the process of trying to grasp the inner workings of the bitcointalk trust system, and wondering why the clearly untrustworthy users mentioned above are a part of the "default trust."

One of the mentioned users, Deprived, stole his investors' money and ran away, an act which does not, ordinarily, inspire trust. I have provided a link to Deprived's trust ratings (left by other "default trust" forum members). Following the aforementioned link is unlikely to renew the reader's confidence in Mr. Deprived.

And yet, dear reader, he is a part of this august forum's default trust.  The implicit question contained within my (grantedly terse and grammatically dubious) original post is "Scammers: are they a part of default trust by design, or is this something that warrants our attention?"

If any questions remain, please do not hesitate to ask.
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2015, 06:11:45 PM

Dead should probably not be DT lvl 1 since he is not active. He also has led a few questionable large investments here that have not gone well. I have mentioned this a few times, but no one seems to care. The trust system here is interesting to say the least. You can try sending him a message to have deprived removed.
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2015, 06:23:15 PM

Dead should probably not be DT lvl 1 since he is not active. He also has led a few questionable large investments here that have not gone well. I have mentioned this a few times, but no one seems to care. The trust system here is interesting to say the least. You can try sending him a message to have deprived removed.

Yup. As you can see from the visualisations he also exists as an island, his trust list is filled with people that are almost all only trusted by him.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: