Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 05:21:34 PM

i'm interested in the legacy of the void key if it cost $15
no man

why you're selling it at 60, if i can find at 40 euro from a trustworthy retailer, like blizzard site?

no sense at all, no one will buy it at that price
sorry I was confused between Starcraft II: Complete Collection Digital Deluxe and
StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void. Will be 15 $ for your version. If you want to trade, please contact my skype. and I will go ahead, so no fraud occurred

if you're willing to send the key first then it's ok i can do it for 15, otherwise no i can't trust you sorry
bobc1994

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 06:16:56 PM

I have all the proof needed. I will post a announcement about you and post it here after thread is finished.

BTW guys. These things are carded

Amph
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 06:25:03 PM

no man

why you're selling it at 60, if i can find at 40 euro from a trustworthy retailer, like blizzard site?

sorry I was confused between Starcraft II: Complete Collection Digital Deluxe and
StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void. Will be 15 $ for your version. If you want to trade, please contact my skype. and I will go ahead, so no fraud occurred

if you're willing to send the key first then it's ok i can do it for 15, otherwise no i can't trust you sorry
I will turn to you as you have the code. You wait. When I have I will send messages to you, And I is not a scam. I will not receive any of BTC until you satisfied

if you can send first then i'm all for it, but no-mail, send it with a private message, after i found that the code works, i'll send you the btc

you can trust me and send first, i've done multiple deals with other for a bigger amount
Amph
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 07:01:18 PM

no man

I will turn to you as you have the code. You wait. When I have I will send messages to you, And I is not a scam. I will not receive any of BTC until you satisfied

if you can send first then i'm all for it, but no-mail, send it with a private message, after i found that the code works, i'll send you the btc

you can trust me and send first, i've done multiple deals with other for a bigger amount
correct. Until I have the code for you, please wait. I will always go ahead. BTC only get when you see things are good. Please wait while I have the code to send messages to you. Thanks and good wishes

ok i'll wait, but i'm going to bed in two hours if you can't in this time frame, we can do it tomorrow

just shot me a pm when you're ready

i forgot to ask you one thing, is this global? or ru/cis? if this is the latter, there are chance that they block it after the installation
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: