Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:48:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinkite: New on API; Single Transaction W/ Multiple Outputs & UTXO Control  (Read 640 times)
nvK (OP)

Activity: 381
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2015, 02:25:36 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2015, 04:16:54 PM by nvK

New API Features: Single Transaction With Multiple Outputs, and UTXO Control

Today we’re launching our new “Advanced Send” command! This command creates a send transaction (withdrawal) with many powerful additional parameters that are often required for specialized Bitcoin applications. It is an advanced feature intended for those developers with a good understanding of the structure of standard Bitcoin transactions.

Learn all the details about /v1/new/send_adv on docs.coinkite.com!

Two main features of “Advanced Send”: Multi-Send and UTXO Control

Multi-Send

With the new command, you can send a different payment amount to up to 1000 different addresses at once. This feature is sometimes called “multisend”. Some of our startups want to send mass-payment to multiple customers in a traceable way: By paying all your debtors at once, in a single transaction, you’re demonstrating accountability and transparency at the blockchain level.

UTXO Control

Normally, Coinkite manages the UTXO associated with each account and applies a complex algorithm to decide which is best suited to use in each transaction. In some applications, however, our customers have asked to have complete control over which specific UTXO are involved in a new transaction. Using “send advanced” you may list exactly which UTXO are to be used.

You can isolate the deposits of a specific customer (of yours). Use the exact funds they deposited in the next steps of the money flow. This way, if their deposit does not confirm, your account is not “contaminated” with unconfirmed inputs that don’t relate to your honest customers.

And More!

• Precise control over the miner’s fee. You can even specify an exact fee amount to pay.
  • You may specify an address to receive the “change” (left over) from your transaction, and also precisely control the number of change outputs so that you can create extra UTXO for future transactions, and/or override your default Flex Liquidity settings on a transaction-by-transaction basis.

Keep reading

It's the bitcoin incentive that makes the "blockchain" technology work, stupid.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nvK (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2015, 04:16:30 PM

reserved

mihtju

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 06:03:02 PM

Hello. I would like to ask you about Coinkite API. Where I can find about API limits? Because blockchain offers to small limits and they disable API IP address and its impossibe to complete automatic payments because we exceed API request limits. What limits do you offer for each api key?

nvK (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2015, 06:07:39 PM

Hello. I would like to ask you about Coinkite API. Where I can find about API limits? Because blockchain offers to small limits and they disable API IP address and its impossibe to complete automatic payments because we exceed API request limits. What limits do you offer for each api key?

You can read about limits here https://coinkite.com/faq/pricing

OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6129

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 06:11:54 PM

Hello , is there is any .NET API around ? I have a project to do and I'am not sure what I'am supposed to do exactly (I'am trying to choose between blockchain , BlockTrail and CoinKite)

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
mihtju

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 06:12:48 PM

You can read about limits here https://coinkite.com/faq/pricing

How much will costs API with limit 300 req/min?

mihtju

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 06:13:48 PM

Hello , is there is any .NET API around ? I have a project to do and I'am not sure what I'am supposed to do exactly (I'am trying to choose between blockchain , BlockTrail and CoinKite)

Blocktrail currently offer the highest limits for API. 432,000 API requests per 24 hours, at a rate of 300 request per minute.  Blockchain limits are too low. Coinkite offers something different, but for money.

nvK (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2015, 06:20:10 PM

Blocktrail currently offer the highest limits for API. 432,000 API requests per 24 hours, at a rate of 300 request per minute.  Blockchain limits are too low. Coinkite offers something different, but for money.

It's REST/Json, so you can build it with whatever language you like. It's not official buy someone started this https://github.com/MrDunne/CoinkiteDotNet lots of information here too https://docs.coinkite.com/api/index.html

Coinkite has limits by the hr, the free tier should be enough to get started. If you want quality and support, use paid services.

nvK (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2015, 02:36:10 PM

Any luck?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: