Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:04:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Free Web Hosting] 3 Months of Shared Hosting Free With Any Domain Name  (Read 2587 times)
bytedisorder (OP)

Activity: 489
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2012, 03:23:07 AM
Last edit: October 18, 2012, 11:37:44 AM by bytedisorder

WE ACCEPT BITCOIN FOR WEB HOSTING!

Bitronic Technologies is running a new promotion on our cheap shared hosting. If you are looking for cheap shared hosting you can buy with bitcoin, Bitronic Technologies is the web host for you. Our cheap shared hosting is tailored to provide maximum performance at minimum cost. We never oversell our shared hosting resources so your site will always run at optimal speed. With such a variety of web hosting companies around, finding the right company for your needs can be difficult as well as confusing. Depending upon your individual needs, you may find that one company offers more features that appeal to you while that same company may not meet the needs of another individual. Bitronic Technologies is on the bleeding edge of cheap shared hosting performance, and we take pride in offering scalable individualized solutions to fit your shared hosting needs.

Check out our web hosting packages at:
http://www.bitronictech.net/web-hosting.php

On a shared server, you may be sharing resources with dozens or (with some companies) even hundreds of other clients. The upside is that the host can provide a powerful server at a fraction of the cost to each client, since the hosting fees can be divided up between more people. The downside to shared hosting with companies that oversell is that it leaves the server more vulnerable, and leaves your site performance subject to the abuse of the server resources by other accounts. Bitronic Technologies is one of the best web hosting companies around, because we never oversell our shared servers and we run real time load checks to optimize distribution. What this means is that your shared hosting will always be fast and responsive to user queries. With Bitronic Technologies you can be sure that your site has a uptime of 99.9%.

Bitronic Technologies is offering free web hosting for 3 months to any Bitcoin Talk user who buys a domain name from us. This offer is open to all interested bitcoiners. And after those three month web hosting is only $27.99 a year/$2.75 a month. You can also get a free domain name when you purchase any annual hosting package.

Get a Domain Name and Three Months of Hosting For Only $11.49!

What you get:
3 Months of Free Basic or Business Web Hosting!

What is required:
Buy a domain name for only $11.49! (Then you get 3 month of free domain hosting!)

This is a great way to build a network of quality domain names without paying an arm and a leg for hosting or domain registration!

Bitronic Technologies provides 24/7 real person support. We are always happy to work with our customers who may have non standard web hosting needs. We also offer Xen Paravirtualized VPS Servers, Xen Hardware Virtualized VPS, and Dedicated Server Packages.

This applies to the basic and business hosting available on the Bitronictech.net website:
Bitronic Technologies - Cheap Domain Hosting | cPanel Hosting | Cheap Shared Hosting | Free Domain Name Hosting

Just add a domain name to the cart, add a quarterly hosting package (basic or business) and use the promo code: 38IPNI1H9M

Why Use Bitronictech.net Cheap Domain Hosting?

On a shared server, you may be sharing resources with dozens or (with some companies) even hundreds of other clients. The upside is that the host can provide a powerful server at a fraction of the cost to each client, since the hosting fees can be divided up between more people. The downside to shared hosting with companies that oversell is that it leaves the server more vulnerable, and leaves your site performance subject to the abuse of the server resources by other accounts. Bitronic Technologies is one of the best web hosting companies around, because we never oversell our shared servers and we run real time load checks to optimise distribution. What this means is that your shared hosting will always be fast and responsive to user queries. With Bitronic Technologies you can be sure that your site has a uptime of 99.9%.

We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all of our web hosting products, to ensure your satisfaction.

This is a $23.49 discount per domain/hosting package!

It wont last long and its for bitcoin talk forum users only.

Put your BTCT forum username in the notes, and then post on this thread so I can validate that you are a bitcoin talk forum member.

Theoretically you could register 100 domain names using this offer and get 100 free hosting packages for 3 months!

The domain names are only $11.49, so this is a fantastic deal.

We are also offering:

Cheap Reseller Hosting 15% Off!

For those bitcoin users interested in reselling hosting. Use the promo code 15of for this offer. The offers may not be combined.

Bitronic Technologies reseller hosting is priced to sell. That means that you can easily turn a great profit reselling hosting from these packages. There is tons of added value in the software alone. Not only to these reseller web hosting packages have cPanel/WHM they also come preloaded with Softaculous. Softaculous gives you and your customers everything you need to get a website up and running quickly and without hassle.

We are also running a discount on our VPS servers!

Use the Promo code VPS25 to get 25% off any VPS server recurring!

With full root access, you are in a position to install advanced software and completely personalize virtually anything as though your VPS were a dedicated server without the price of the aforementioned. For simple administration, cPanel can be obtained. If you're running high load websites with an ever increasing quantity of site traffic, but can't yet afford a dedicated server to accommodate the elevated load, then have a look at our cost-effective VPS web hosting plans. A VPS guarantees an insulated hosting atmosphere, with the crucial assets you'll find on a dedicated server. You can rest assured that your alloted CPU, RAM, disk space and traffic, are allotted solely to you. Bitronic Technologies VPS Hosing is located in the Bitronic Technologies datacenter, meaning that your mission-critical applications are backed by our state-of-the art redundant UPS, N+1 CRAC, and enough backup power to last 6 days.

If you have any questions, reply to this thread, PM me or open a support ticket!

We hope to see you at Bitronic Technologies!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bytedisorder (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2012, 11:30:14 AM

Also, we have recently added the following distributions to our Linux VPS selection:

centos-5.5-x86_64
centos-6.0-x86_64
centos-6.2-x86_64
centos-6.3-x86_64
fedora-13-x86_64
fedora-15-x86_64
fedora-16-x86_64
suse-11.3-x86_64
ubuntu-10.10-x86_64
ubuntu-11.04-x86_64
ubuntu-11.10-x86_64
ubuntu-12.04-x86_64

We have announcements about this here:
Reliable VPS Hosting from Bitronic Technologies
We Now Offer Ubuntu VPS
CentOS VPS Servers at a Great Price

For more announcements about our site, products and services please visit:
Bitronic Technologies Announcements
CIYAM
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1078

Ian Knowles - CIYAM Lead Developer

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2012, 12:35:51 PM

Am trying this out now but was a little miffed to find that because you are using Walletbit I have to pay some sort of fee to them (it is quite a minimal fee but is not a nice experience to have a payment processor charge the buyer rather than the seller). Sad

With CIYAM anyone can create 100% generated C++ web applications in literally minutes.

GPG Public Key | 1ciyam3htJit1feGa26p2wQ4aw6KFTejU
CIYAM
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2012, 12:40:46 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2012, 12:54:40 PM by CIYAM Pty. Ltd.

And it gets worse. Sad

I have the 1.27 BTC required but when I put in the Secure Card code (another annoying part of Walletbit which I am now beginning to really dislike) I get the following:

Amount is larger than your available balance

(according to Walletbit my balance for the payment address is: 1.27570450)

So what is this - another fee I have to pay Walletbit in order to pay you guys - or do I have to wait for x confirmations first (I am hoping the latter)?

(if it is the former rather than the latter then how about you just send me a btc address and I send you the btc directly minus the fees from Walletbit that you guys have just cost me)

With CIYAM anyone can create 100% generated C++ web applications in literally minutes.

CIYAM
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2012, 01:25:43 PM

Okay - finally got the payment through but now according to the Due Invoices list it is still unpaid - is this something that will fix itself up soon?

[edit] that did fix itself up - just waiting for the actual service to come online now...

bytedisorder (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2012, 02:14:50 PM

You dont have to use a walletbit account to pay, in the future just click pay without walletbit during the checkout and you just get an address to pay to directly. Same like Paypal, you can pay without an account. The invoice is marked paid after 6 confirms, and your VPS should be ready around 2PM. We appreciate your business.

Regards,
Bryan
Bitronic Technologies
CIYAM
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2012, 02:23:21 PM

I didn't notice the option to pay without Walletbit (perhaps some minor UI change might make this more obvious) - but thanks for letting me know that this is possible (I am assuming I can pay directly when my next bill is due then).

Sorry - 2pm - in which timezone (I am in China and it's 10:25pm here now)?

bytedisorder (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2012, 02:32:02 PM

Sorry about that Grin 2PM EST at the latest. We have a few server builds in progress today. It might be up as soon as 12:30PM EST, but at the latest 2PM, that's GMT -5.

Unfortunately I don't have control over walletbit's UI, however I'll mention it to them. Its a link at the bottom, it says something pay without a walletbit account.

Again thanks for your business.
bytedisorder (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2012, 04:41:57 AM

We have lowered our prices check our Web Hosting Deals for updates.
bytedisorder (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2012, 05:09:49 PM

Check out some of our recent deals for Bitcoin Talk forum users!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=119619.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=119565.0

Any suggestions?
bytedisorder (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2012, 11:14:02 PM

We now offer ID Protect on domains for only $7.99

Read more about our ID Protect
bytedisorder (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2012, 02:25:57 PM

We have also added a Whois Business Listing product to promote your website:

Whois Business Listing from Bitronic Technologies
bytedisorder (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2012, 10:55:15 AM

All of our shared hosting packages also come preloaded with softaculous. Also check our site as we have recently lowered prices and increased specs.
bytedisorder (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2012, 04:34:36 PM

We have lowered our prices!

4Gb cPanel Hosting
100Gb Bandwidth

Basic Hosting

only 16.99 a year!

use the promo 15of
Pages: [1]