Bitcoin Forum
July 16, 2024, 09:34:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Steam Account - 420 games, 258 DLC - $5000+ worth, asking $450  (Read 458 times)
duckydan (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 08:57:06 PM

Looking to sell my steam account.  Never VAC banned or store banned.

Q- How many games/dlc do you have?
A- 420 games and 258 DLC
https://steamdb.info/calculator/76561198070134440/?cc=us

Q- What level is your account and how many badges do you have?
A- 21 Level, 19 badges

Q- Are you the only owner of this account?
A- Yes, registered in 2012

Q- Do you have any bans?
A- No. VAC, trade and community are clean.

Q- What will I get from you?
A- 1) Login-Password for the steam account
    2) We can transfer the account to your mail

Q- How much do you want? What about escrow?
A  $450, will use escrow (2 week max) through a trusted escrow member.  Buyer pays any escrow fees.

Since I saw the other seller's post selling his account I will add the reason I am selling is because I no longer have a gaming PC.  I am currently working two jobs and just don't have the time anymore.  I have no interest in reclaiming this account once sold.  I will provide my contact info should it be needed for any reason post sale and can provide any proof of ownership needed that this is both my account and that the contact information provided is in fact for me.

As for why I am selling it for less than worth... because to be honest nobody would ever get what you paid for on a steam account or for what it says it is worth.  If selling an account was an easy task and one that you could do online in a day then yes I would ask the $1,440 "Total spent if with sales" price listed in the Steam DB but unfortunately it is not that easy as I have found trying to sell it the past month online in various other forums (I never thought to check here)
duckydan (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 01:20:51 AM

bump
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2015, 01:38:21 AM

I'm not interested in the account itself but... Do you have any valuable skins or items on that account that you are looking to cash out?
sifter

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

CoinBooster Rep

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 01:43:28 AM

can u prove you are original owner of account and that it's not hacked via keylogger or social engineering?

CoinBooster.io - Earn up to 67mil satoshi per day. Claim every 5 minutes. NO POP UPS! HIGH ROI
Bitcointalk Official Thread
duckydan (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 02:54:07 PM

Yes I can. For starters it's the same username as the one I have here and fortunately/unfortunately with steam you can't change your username.

I may also have some older steam emails from me buying stuff on the account. I'm sure I have proof in my PayPal as well from buying items.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: